Have you ever...?

Never had a crush on any teachers.

Have you ever texted someone while drunk and had mad anxiety the day after?

Not texted but left a voicemail. This was years ago.

Have you ever done any really crazy just for the sheet hell of it?

No. And I'm not sure I want to try.

Have you ever built a lego house?

Yes, many!

Have you ever been to an event that was canceled in the last minute?

I don't think so, thankfully.

Have you ever been mugged? :eek:

Yes many, many times back when we still had him. Now all of those wonderful amazing dreams I had of him. Have been turn in to horrible vivid nightmares. That I am still suffering from.:( :boohoo Thanks to that evil nameless ahole. I am never going to have another one of my wonderful MJ dreams ever again.:( :boohoo

Same question?

Yeah, the last one was of me and Michael playing in neverland, just having fun and laughing :)

Have you ever cried listening to Michael's songs?

Yes which is why I don't listen to him any more. Well except for those 2 days in the Summer. That horrible June date and his birthday. Other than that I spend most of the year listening to my Bollywood music mostly.

Same question?

Yes I have cried listening to MJ!

Did you have This Is It Tickets or planned to go?

Yes I have cried listening to MJ!

Did you have This Is It Tickets or planned to go?

I most definitely had: for the very beginning and end of it all. I also wanted to attend a couple of shows in the middle on special occasions.

Did you ever attend a sporting event?

Did you ever attend a sporting event?

Yes I have. In early 1999 I went to Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs game at the Maple Leaf Gardens and WWE Unforgiven 2006 at the Air Canada Centre.

Have you had your own marathons to watch? (ex. "The Simpsons", "Pokemon", The Sopranos")

At one time I did. And that was when I used to have my MJ nights. Where I would spend a few hours or so almost every single night watching and listening to him. As I also spend some time in my MJ sites. Thanks to that nameless fcked up ahole those MJ nights of mine have become a thing of the past for me.:( :boohoo Every now and then I do have a Shahrukh Khan/Bollywood related marathon. But only if I am in the mood for them. Most of the time for it is strictly a video game marathon. Where I can spends in one place playing video games. Mostly lately it has been Zelda BOTW. Once I start playing that game. I can literally be at that game for hours. It is just so very addicting.

Same question?

Nope never I can only imagine just how painful that might be. I had however been stung twice by a honey bee. And the 2nd time I was in severe pain for 3 days straight. This was going back to 1994. When I was 14 years old. Where I was stung in my one hand by one. If it is as painful as that. Then I am so very thankful that I can't swim. And can only stick my feet in the ocean.

Same question?

Nope. But I only got stung by a hornet once, that's how got a bit phobic and had hatred towards these stinging yellow jacket deviled b@$^@#%$.

Have you ever try to sleep with less silence? (ex. TV, radio, etc.)

Yes and no matter what people say about how to combat insomnia. Does not work for me I still have it. And in a way I am very glad that I suffer from insomnia. Mainly because I won't suffer with another one of my horrific vivid MJ related nightmares. Something I have been suffering with. Ever since that first horrible summer without him.:( :boohoo

Same question?

Yeah, sometimes when I can't sleep I put on music or the sounds of a thunderstorm.

Have you ever been to a fashion show?

I have, oddly enough. It was a strange experience.

Have you ever met in real life someone that you originally met online?

Nope and I really wish I could. I always did wanted to meet another MJ fan. All the people I ever knew are all MJ haters.:( My marriage by only cousin was a MJ fan at one time. Now she is just another MJ hater. Then again she was never a true MJ fan to begin with. Since she had believe the 93 allegations. And I never once not even for a second did.

Same question?

Not yet, no. Would be cool though. :D

Have you ever moved to a different country?

Nope and I really wish I could see another country. Most especially my most favorite country in the world India. There is no other country in the world as gorgeous as India is. I have such a huge massive love for that country. I have the Indian flag as my iPad background. And I also have it as my Firefox persona on my laptop. I know once I step foot in India. I will never ever want to leave that country.

Same question?

Back