Heart melters

mtvwybtmj.jpg
His eyes always got me❤️👀

oh I keep watching it so many times! He is shimmering! and the way he grooms the other guy, its so cute :love:. Apparently he did that a lot, fixing people's ties and coats on camera. I recently saw a compilation of that something about Michael the perfectionist.
OMG, Hiker, I watched that last night lol. I had never seen it before. How strange!

But yes, I love this too. So SO sweet.

oh I keep watching it so many times! He is shimmering! and the way he grooms the other guy, its so cute :love:. Apparently he did that a lot, fixing people's ties and coats on camera. I recently saw a compilation of that something about Michael the perfectionist
Hi Hiker, I posted photos on the dangerous era thread like you asked

Oh man. I long for an explosion of gifs and photos of Michael holding babies lol. Honestly though watching him interact in the orphanages and hospitals really sends my heart to some crazy places. I love him so much it's ridiculous lol.

Also, shoutout to @MykelTheSuperfan for making such a great thread. It is beautiful and the perfect spot for some photos that are just hard to place. So thank you! 😍

Oh man. I long for an explosion of gifs and photos of Michael holding babies lol. Honestly though watching him interact in the orphanages and hospitals really sends my heart to some crazy places. I love him so much it's ridiculous lol.
I know they're here on the board (as well as out there on the internet) cos I've seen them loads but I've never bookmarked any. Just been looking. It's my new mission in life.

Also, shoutout to @MykelTheSuperfan for making such a great thread. It is beautiful and the perfect spot for some photos that are just hard to place. So thank you! 😍
Exactly! A lot of the 'cute Michael' threads are too empty, short or just don't work any more so it's pointless bumping them. I'm gonna look for more stuff to place here.

Back