Hee Hee -llo! I'm new here

MjsLovelyOne88

Proud Member
..I'd like to introduce myself before I start to post :doh:
My name is Irma, from Mexico and I'm almost 24, been in love with Michael since I was around 13 or so (I've heard or seen him before of course, memories of Moonwalker and Black or White on T.V stuck in my mind since I was little, you know when Michael became the panther or that big space ship,those were the most outstanding) anyway, 13 is the time when I began to really get into all his work and what not mainly after seeing his 30th Anniversary Special. Even my 15th birthday was filled with his music and Bad themed stuff, it was awesome,some people were like :blink: "that stuff is like 20 years old" but I didn't care..:rollin: :imbad

Needless to say I was extremely sad and depressed when the news hit but you know...we know Mike is eternal and he's with us always..am I right? :wub: well, it's nice to have become part your community and I hope you save me a little space on your wonderful family. hugs and L.O.V.E :wub::flowers:

Welcome to MJJC Irma :) I hope you enjoy your time with us celebrating Michael.

You are a Jr Member. That means your posts will be moderated and approved by mods untill you reach 10 posts. Once you reach 10 Posts you will be upgraded to Proud Member. Then will have access to the other options and you will be able to post freely on the board.

If you need any assistance please post in our Help and information Center located in the general forums.

Hello everyone :flowers: and thank you qbee I'd have that in mind. I also read that once I reach my 10 posts I should let a moderator know right? anyway thank you all for replying :clap:

Hello Irma :hiya: Welcome to MJJC :heart:

Indeed, on Michael's stuff there is NO AGE, NOR DATE... Everything stays 'fresh' and MAGIC :angel:

Enjoy your time here

Daryll :cheeky:

Hello Daryll! :ciao:
thank you so much, and you are so right! Michael's work will never go out of date that proves what a genius he was when he created his music :number_1: I will definitely enjoy here, hugs.

This is odd but would anyone care to tell me why my signature may not be showing?? I already set it up :(

I am late but, welcome to the forum! I agree, MJ's music is not like a lot of other music from the time. He was so innovative that his music is not "dated" so to say. It fits in just as well today as it did in 1980's and 90's. He is the King for a reason! And you know, anytime I wear my MJ tee shirts or my Beat It jacket, people always take notice and they usually admit there love for MJ or their memories. Some times even sing a few notes! LOL! Just goes to show that he is not dead in the hearts of many and that the media's constant attacks on MJ didn't have lasting effects. The King is still going strong!

Don't worry, thank you so much! :angel: I know, like I told you before on that new and old fans thread, to me he sounds so fresh and I find his music to be a lot better than most of today's music IMO, he has such a vast catalogue of music that it's impossible for me to get bored :music: I only own one t-shirt and when I wear it I wear it proudly! haha, I wish I had more or even a Jacket, but I don't have the means to spend on more memorabilia just yet! anyway, thank you for the welcome and I agree, our King is more alive than ever! :bow:

Thank you Smooth :) I hope to see you posting more often, I actually have enjoyed the site a lot. :)

I'm a brazilian MJ fan and I always accompany MJJ Community in twitter and Facebook.
By the way, I love this fan forum!!!
I hope to make great friends here in the name of love to MJ! :flowers:

Oh, well, welcome Cynthia. There's a thread for you to introduce yourself or you can create one from scratch. I made this when I first joined hehe. ;D

Thanks thrillerchild, I've been here around a month and have enjoyed it so far :kickass:

Back