Hello!

pain-is-thunder

Proud Member
Hi everyone, :waving:

I'm new here and to the MJ fandom in general so I figured I'd introduce myself - been lurking here for a little while and decided to finally take the plunge.:blush: I'm an Australian university student and have only been a Michael fan for a brief period -- he doesn't exactly fit into the parents' musical vocabulary and I guess growing up in a generation that was introduced to Michael with the media image and stigma of the early 2000s didn't exactly help.

Anyway, I think a lot of people here can relate when I say that even in such a short time Michael has honestly saved and changed my life, the way that I see the world -- I have learned so much and his artistry has truly been helping me to get through a tough period in my life. I think he'd be glad to know his legacy continues to have such a wonderful impact on new generations.

So I'm happy to be here and to become a part of the MJFam. Will be great to get to know everyone. :)

Welcome to the family! You are most welcome and it doesn't even matter how long you've been a fan as long as you love him that's good enough for me!! :yes:

Welcome to the MJ Fam and to MJJC :wub:

So chuffed that Michael still touches and changes lives for the better!
Take care :angel:

Hi everyone, :waving:

I'm new here and to the MJ fandom in general so I figured I'd introduce myself - been lurking here for a little while and decided to finally take the plunge.:blush: I'm an Australian university student and have only been a Michael fan for a brief period -- he doesn't exactly fit into the parents' musical vocabulary and I guess growing up in a generation that was introduced to Michael with the media image and stigma of the early 2000s didn't exactly help.

Anyway, I think a lot of people here can relate when I say that even in such a short time Michael has honestly saved and changed my life, the way that I see the world -- I have learned so much and his artistry has truly been helping me to get through a tough period in my life. I think he'd be glad to know his legacy continues to have such a wonderful impact on new generations.

So I'm happy to be here and to become a part of the MJFam. Will be great to get to know everyone. :)

Yes exactly.
Im from Croatia,Europe and im fan for 8 years.
Whats your parents musical vocabulary?How old are u?

Yeah media presented him in bad way,specially around 2000s.
They potrayed him as weird freak.
But im sure you know media only want to make money so they have to write something (and they will earn more money with scandalous news like "Michael Jackson molested boys again" and that kind of stuff then "Michael Jackson donated milions to charity").Do you remember during 2004-05 trial they only talk about that for months. :(

Anywaay ,i got off topic :D

Yes Michael really changed much people.He was so great at everything he does,so good and kind person that help everyone and spread his message about love and carying.

i think this is the best forum you can find everything here.
Enjoy your stay ,

and Happy New Year

Welcome pain-is-thunder!

I have gone through something similar, I always liked his music but didn't really know anything real about him. I have been a big fan for a year and a half, after seeing Immortal my life turned upside down and inside out! I am happy to find a place I can call home here at MJJC :)

You might be interested in checking out the Legacy Project board, we have all kinds of projects and charities that support the causes Michael himself supported.

Enjoy!

Lark

:welcome_sign: I hope you enjoy yourself here. :flowers:

Back