Hi to all!

genesy38

Proud Member
Hi everybody!

I'm Matt from France and I'm new on this forum :)
I'm first and foremost a big Madonna fan but I also grew to love MJ. I hope I'm not going to make ennemies by saying that I really "discovered" MJ after he died but that's really how I got into his work and started to dig a little bit deeper than just the hits I knew. I went to see the movie This is It twice when it was released and that's probably my only experience with MJ, but I loved it! My mum also has the CDs and DVDs so i really have no excuse to not know everything ^^

I really like reading this forum from time to time so now I'll try to participate a little bit, I feel everybody's nice around here :yes:

See you online :)

Hi everybody!

I'm Matt from France and I'm new on this forum :)
I'm first and foremost a big Madonna fan but I also grew to love MJ. I hope I'm not going to make ennemies by saying that I really "discovered" MJ after he died but that's really how I got into his work and started to dig a little bit deeper than just the hits I knew. I went to see the movie This is It twice when it was released and that's probably my only experience with MJ, but I loved it! My mum also has the CDs and DVDs so i really have no excuse to not know everything ^^

I really like reading this forum from time to time so now I'll try to participate a little bit, I feel everybody's nice around here :yes:

See you online :)

Yes we are :)
Im sure you will enjoy here.

Back