Horrible, horrible mood ALL the time these days

I feel irritable and very sad also. This shouldn't affect my daily life as much as it has, but what can you do?! Just wait for time to heal, I guess.

Yeah I feel angry all the time too. Its like since Michael's gone I have this new found anger in me, its quite scary. I'm angry at everyone and everything. I'm angry with everyone who direspects Michael, angry at all the media and tabloids, angry at all the lies. I feel like I'm out for revenge.

I know what you mean I've changed alot really, not towards my family but when I go to school I feel as if I have to protect MJ's name from those stupid idiots who just can't help themselves, one of them being a teacher !!, I cant stand these people who just can't leave him alone, he hasn't done anything to them !!
ahhhhh, I need MJ bak :cry:

yes definatly,i feel irratable mostly,everyone and everything gets on my nerves,i think this is part of the grieving process,my husband says i need to see a doctor.why?because i,m grieving for michael,what i hate the most is when people say,you didn,t know him,so what,he,s a part of me and has been for 23yrs,am i supposed to grieve for a couple of days and just except it,

i feel worse than i did the day i heard,and i can,t see it going away any time soon,

I am always feeling sad, tired, angry, and depress now. I am always crying over Michael at least a few to several times a day. I can't believe how much the pain still hurts me. My heart has been completely shattered in to millions of tiny little pieces. So my broken heart is never going to heal. Not when I miss Michael so much. I never even met Michael. But he has been a part of my life for over 25 years now and I am 29 now. Will be 30 in less than 5 months. I also can't laugh and smile like I used to. And if do it just drowns the pain that I am always in now. And then when I think about some of the MJ dreams I seem to keep on having it makes it worst for me. So I am never going to get over this any time soon.

I feel angry a lot of the time now since Michael has passed. I find myself getting irritated over little things and than bursting into tears. People look at me strange but I can't help it. This is how I have felt since we lost Michael. I hope things will get better soon but right now it hurts so much.

I am always feeling sad, tired, angry, and depress now. I am always crying over Michael at least a few to several times a day. I can't believe how much the pain still hurts me. My heart has been completely shattered in to millions of tiny little pieces. So my broken heart is never going to heal. Not when I miss Michael so much. I never even met Michael. But he has been a part of my life for over 25 years now and I am 29 now. Will be 30 in less than 5 months. I also can't laugh and smile like I used to. And if do it just drowns the pain that I am always in now. And then when I think about some of the MJ dreams I seem to keep on having it makes it worst for me. So I am never going to get over this any time soon.

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I feel your pain. I haven't really laughed...like really laughed or smiled since he passed, either. I hope that you start feeling better soon. At least you have had dreams of MJ...I've been wishing to have a dream of him my whole life!! :(

Abbey

I feel angry a lot of the time now since Michael has passed. I find myself getting irritated over little things and than bursting into tears. People look at me strange but I can't help it. This is how I have felt since we lost Michael. I hope things will get better soon but right now it hurts so much.

Awww, I'm sorry. I get fed up very quickly these days too. Which is terrible, because the example Michael left for us was one of serenity, peace and kindness. I just can't seem to behave that way anymore. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Yea me too.

I don't want to be around nobody. I'm so angry. I don't understand any of this. Why people was so content with hurting him. When he deserves nothing but love from all.

I am trying to get past the anger, but it's really hard.

I don't watch TV anymore cause I can not stomach all the lies.

I feel so many different emotions. It's very overwhelming.

Right now my heart is bleeding for Michael. I miss him so much.

I just wish he would come back!!!!!!

:cry: my heart is broken. I can't put into words how much he means to me. I don't want to move on. I can't accept this.. It cannot be true :( I miss everything. he made me motivated, happy, enjoy life. everyday there was something new surrounding him! pix/rumours etc. but now, I don't even bother with rumours because nothing will bring him back :cry: oh Michael we miss you! :( I am so hurt.

Back