How Are You Feeling Today?

Originally posted by Love4MJ@Sep 1 2005, 04:48 AM
Kinda sad cuz today is my first day of school :( But I aslo feel good because I am finally a SENIOR!!  :wild:  Yes!!
[snapback]1157539[/snapback]​

I went back to school today aswell and im now in sixth form ( 2nd year ), which means college. Im happy cos i got the subjects i wanted, i also passed all my exams. Im so happy right now. :lol: :jump:

Great. Feeling very good since early August because I have found what I'm looking for.

I'm in truly in love. I have found the one. :D

I love my Baby Butch!

Keep Michaeling,

JJ

Originally posted by Rebirth@Sep 8 2005, 07:57 AM
Great. Feeling very good since early August because I have found what I'm looking for.

I love my Baby Butch!

Keep Michaeling,

JJ
[snapback]1167330[/snapback]​
Aww, bless you. Hope your life feels like heaven now. :) Enjoy.

Originally posted by Rebirth@Sep 8 2005, 12:57 PM

I love my Baby Butch!

Keep Michaeling,

JJ
[snapback]1167330[/snapback]​

Aww, wonderful, very happy for you ^_^

I feel good today :D

im feeling tired..a bit happy..a bit stressed ...a bit ok..

i have the most emotions in one day.lol.

Happy!!!

Oooh.. I have to share this with all of ya!!!!

So today is the birthday of Mother Mary... and we celebrated it at school... We had a BIG MASS of some sort.. LOL.. :lol:
It was sooooo fun!

During the homily the Priest was talking about how Mary was like soooo sensitive to the things around her, how she accepted to be the mother of Jesus and that stuff....
Then, it came to the point when he said that WE SHOULD HEAL THE WORLD... and charity and stuff like that.... lol.... then he mentioned like the song by Michael Jackson....
"And the dream we were
Conceived in
Will reveal a joyful face
And the world we
Once believed in
Will shine again in grace
Then why do we keep
Strangling life
Wound this earth
Crucify it’s soul
Though it’s plain to see
This world is heavenly
Be god’s glow"....

then he started singing HEAL THE WORLD... lol..!!! which was sooooo cool!!! because that was like the first time I saw our Priest talk about Michael Jackson and his charitiness

Originally posted by mjlover4lyf@Sep 8 2005, 11:32 AM
Happy!!!

Oooh.. I have to share this with all of ya!!!!

So today is the birthday of Mother Mary... and we celebrated it at school... We had a BIG MASS of some sort.. LOL.. :lol:
It was sooooo fun!

During the homily the Priest was talking about how Mary was like soooo sensitive to the things around her, how she accepted to be the mother of Jesus and that stuff....
Then, it came to the point when he said that WE SHOULD HEAL THE WORLD... and charity and stuff like that.... lol.... then he mentioned like the song by Michael Jackson....
"And the dream we were
Conceived in
Will reveal a joyful face
And the world we
Once believed in
Will shine again in grace
Then why do we keep
Strangling life
Wound this earth
Crucify it’s soul
Though it’s plain to see
This world is heavenly
Be god’s glow"....

then he started singing HEAL THE WORLD... lol..!!! which was sooooo cool!!! because that was like the first time I saw our Priest talk about Michael Jackson and his charitiness

Back