Votes: 8 7.1%
  • This Is It rehearsals

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Album version

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • A Billie Jean remix version - if post it

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
I like the Dangerous tour with the Adlibs at the end.

TII!!! It's Like Watching The Greatest Person In The World Perf.......Wait A Second........HE IS THE GREATEST....He Is ThA kInG!!!

With 30th Anniversary On A Second Place ;)

I went for the HIStory tour version. Esp. when he breaks it down toward the end, with only the drum sound and one of the back-up singers shouting, oooh...sexy as hell. The part is addictive and I wish it didn't stop.
Almost all of the Billie Jean performances during the tour ooze pure swagga. He sounds like, moves like, um...he know it. It's like he's saying "Yeah I'm the sh*t!" without saying it the whole time.

I chose the Motown 25 performance.
It's so great and beautiful!

original album version by far....magical, even though the bad era/album are my favs.

Sound wise i really like Billie jean from the 88/89 concerts.
but performance wise it goes to the dangerous tour

:scratch: Can't decide... I like them all, for different reasons..
But if Victory Tour was offered, I think I would pick that..

Album version, Dangerous Tour version, and MSG 30th celebration version :)
But I choosed album version.

Dangerous Tour Too bad Victory Tour Wasn't There

Dance performance and vocal wise: MSG 30TH HANDS DOWN. its so electrifying! everytime i watch it i find myself gripping the remote and clenching my fist in excitement?
also the reason i first became a fan
...also love the adorable suitcase bit in history tho...
i know this is bad but i actually don't really like dangerous..he doesn't finish his words and i feel like he's out of breath..but the moonwalk is ridiculous..

If we could have dangerous tour main LIVE vocals/musical composition with history tour adlibs and overall performance (build-up, dancing, beatboxing) then that would be PERFECTION.

I love the music of the 30th anniversary version and love the singing of the Dangerous tour. I also love the "Who will dance on the floor in the rounds?" in This is it.

I think I'll try combine all three of them :)

Back