How many totally finished outtakes are there from the sessions of his adult solo albums?

"Much Too Soon" - seems like MJ was happy with one of Bruce' mixes.

8b1xuqctz5p21.jpg

"Much Too Soon" - seems like MJ was happy with one of Bruce' mixes.

8b1xuqctz5p21.jpg
What would be the earliest opportunity for the original demo of Much Too Soon to come out, actually? If it's from 1981, as far as I remember, if seems like a good opportunity for Thriller 50. Otherwise it could be on HIStory something or other. Maybe. But then it wouldn't make sense for a Thriller outtake to be on HIStory, now would it.

Promo Flight Only CD contain unreleased song men in black

That doesn't mean the version on that promo cd was finished, too.
Yes u are right .u know i want to know if truth about youth have vocals but i found it hard to talk with Shana msngatal

That doesn't mean the version on that promo cd was finished, too.
IF it’s actually on the promo, I would believe it has vocals, seeing as this was music intended to give a taste of the coming album. But I’m not even sure whether Monkey Business and Men in Black was on there; I have a faint recollection of Bottrell (or was it Hoffman?) saying he recalled it just being an early mix of Black or White.

The Xscape Documentary mentioned about 24.

The legal court case dictating MJs net value at the time of his death stated there were about 83. Which was a crazy low-ball.

The Xscape Documentary mentioned about 24.

The legal court case dictating MJs net value at the time of his death stated there were about 83. Which was such a low-ball I had that permanently engrained in my mind. 7,000-10,000 tapes. 2 completed and unreleased recordings. 25-30 full vocals with some music.

Back