How will he return to us?

If Michael is to return how do you think he will do it?

I think on july 5th(if thats when it will be) he should stand on top of the tallest moutain in the world, Mauna Kea, (i think), and wait to be found!

Why the 5th of July? I don't think he will return at all honestly. He is most probably really dead, but even if he faked his death, why would he return? He can finally live a peaceful life now.

P.T Barnum was born on July 5, 1810...so...this July 5th will be the 200th anniversary of his birth. I've thought for quite a long time now, that July 5th would be a big day with respect to the hoax.

Check out the Wikipedia article about P.T. Barnum. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._T._Barnum

This is an excerpt:
Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

These are some hoax-related items that point to the P.T. Barnum connection:
1) The Ringling Brothers circus arrived in Los Angeles on the same day as Michael's Memorial service.
2) The Elephants walked through the streets of Los Angeles in the early morning hours, past the fans who had camped overnight to attend the memorial.
3) The elephants (along with all the other circus animals) were housed at Staples Center, and they were there, downstairs, during the memorial.
4) There are pictures of Michael shopping with his children, and Prince is wearing a jacket with a picture of P.T. Barnum on the pocket.
5) The details of P.T Barnum death (he was terminally ill and specified that he be given specific lethal medication when all hope was lost) actually are uncannily similar to the information surrounding Michael's "death," including the timing of the medications given, the doctor and family member present.
6) P.T. Barnum was known as the "Prince of Entertainment," and for "The Greatest Show on Earth."
7) P.T Barnum was also an advocate for civil rights, and many other humanitarian causes.

I would bet that there are many, many more clues that tie P.T. Barnum to the details of this hoax.

I will be keeping my eye on July 5, 2010..... "See you in July"

If Michael is to return how do you think he will do it?

I think on july 5th(if thats when it will be) he should stand on top of the tallest moutain in the world, Mauna Kea, (i think), and wait to be found!

Right now, I'm only looking forward for Murray and those others behind all this, Thome, or anyone else, to burn in the light of truth.

That it was first degree murder.

We will see all of those dates come and go with No return
becuase Michael jackson is not going to return - Ill bet my life on it ..

“My funeral will be the Greatest Show on Earth. This is what I want”.
Michael Jackson
So, PROLOGUE…
BARNUM CIRCUS

clue006.jpg

Since the beginning of the investigation, the name of Barnum has been appearing here and there. Several sources have been constantly reminding us that “The autography of P.T. Barnum is Michael’s Bible”.
It was first mentioned by a secret informer on Larry King blog on the 17th of August. Michael’s make-up assistant Karen Faye confirms it as well. The re-direction of Thisisalsoit sends us to Barnum. Finally rabbi Shmuley’s interview with Michael is released and we can read the following words:
Shmuley Boteach: And your career is built on that and I’m not just saying it to flatter you. It’s true, I am amazed at it. So talk to me about mystery. How do you know this, where did it come to you, that power of that which is concealed?
Michael Jackson: Wow, you are so observant. It’s amazing how you notice details. Um, I studied… I love psychology, I love magic, I love… I love real beauty. I love real talent. I love when something’s miraculous; when something’s so beautiful you shouldn’t get it. What I like about Halley’s Comet, and I always say it to my lawyer, Halley’s Comet is no more of a miracle than the moon or the sun. But we make a big deal out of it because you see it once in a lifetime and everybody’s out there to see it. You know astronomers and fans and people and it’s this thing that circles around the solar system but you see it once in a lifetime. If it happened every night nobody would care, but to me the moon is just as miraculous. I always talk about deer and dogs and cats. A lot of people go, “There is a deer! There’s a…” ‘cause they are shy, they’re always hidden. It’s a big deal to see a deer, I mean, and I appreciate that, how people should appreciate the real ability and I always say that I don’t care if you are the most talented person in the world, if you come on the television every day people will regurgitate you. You have to know how to play your audience. You have to know that and it’s true, Shmuley. And it’s not just a game. But it’s real for me, it’s real for me. It really is.
SB: How do you know that? For example, I had to be taught this. I write about it a lot in my books but I began to develop a lot of my ideas on it from insights from other writers, thinkers, philosophers, etc.
MJ: If you remain mysterious, people will be more interested, yeah.
MJ: I just love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do. I think it’s very powerful.
SB: Is it spiritual? What is it?
MJ: It’s spiritual, it’s, it’s people conjure up all these ideas, people create them themselves. I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn’t come down. He’s in the dark, he’s in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair down to here and he’s hooked to an IV. So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that. I love Howard Hughes ‘cause he played this big thing. I mean, to me he’s like one of my masters. But, I don’t know, this is the first time I’ve ever said this, Shmuley, I love Howard, he is a genius.
SB: Because what? Because he knew the power of mystery?

MJ: How to play people, yeah. He knew how to make the public interested. P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it himself.
SB: But with you, when you say it’s become about playing the public, is it as simple as withdrawal and they want more? And more ways how to reveal yourself?
MJ: It’s rhythm and timing. You have to know what you’re doing. Like you never see me on award show saying, “The nominees are… ” And I get asked to do every show. Now they don’t even ask. They know I don’t do it. Or to host the show or to come out and say like, “Coming up next, Michael Jackson to present the record of the year.” You never see me coming out and doing the nominees. I don’t do it. They know not to even ask me. It’s not what I do.
(This part of the interview was remarked by Klara Zakharovna on forum http://jacksonlive.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=620)
According to the media, Michael read the book of Barnum in 1980, but it is obvious that Michael has been inspired by Barnum since his childhood.
La Estrella, “It turned out that Michael wrote a very beautiful song when a child, what do you think the name of the song is???” The name of the song is Greatest Show on Earth!
[youtube]W3k4VawXnqQ[/youtube]

Michael Jackson – Greatest Show on Earth
Love is like a circus and a carnival is beautiful to see
Love can turn your mind around like ferris wheels and spinning carosels
Youll be a part of the world of make believe
Flying high like a man on a trapeze
Oh, everyday is a holiday
Get your tickets right away
Love, love, love
Is the greatest show on earth
The fantasy you see is like a child again through rainbow colored eyes
Step right up its circus time and get your moneys worth of love today
Youll be a part of the world of make believe
Flying high like a man on a trapeze
Everyday is a holiday
Love, love, yea
Everyday is a holiday
Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Is the greatest show on earth (yea e yea)
Love, love, yea
Love, love, yea
Most probably, Barnum has played a significant role in Michael’s life. Like, he had hit his fancy!
Michael has always admired talented and vivid people. That’s why he paid attention to the historic personality of Barnum.
Later on Michael would even use the portrait of Barnum on the cover for his “Dangerous” album.
89232b1d0c9f.jpg

PHINEAS TAYLOR BARNUM’s files
He was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Born in Bethel, Connecticut, Barnum became a small-business owner in his early twenties, and founded a weekly paper, The Herald of Freedom, in Danbury in 1829. He moved to New York City in 1834 and embarked on an entertainment career, first with a variety troupe called “Barnum’s Grand Scientific and Musical Theater”, and soon after by purchasing Scudder’s American Museum, which he renamed after himself. Barnum used the museum as a platform to promote hoaxes and human curiosities such as the “”Feejee” mermaid” and “General Tom Thumb.” A much-cited experience of Barnum as a legitimate impresario was his engagement of Jenny Lind. The tour began with the concert at Castle Garden on September 11, 1850 and turned out a success, recouping Barnum four times his investment.
Barnum did not enter the circus business until late in his career (he was 61). In Delavan, Wisconsin in 1871 with William Cameron Coup, he established “P. T. Barnum’s Grand Traveling Museum, Menagerie, Caravan & Hippodrome”, a traveling circus, menagerie and museum of “freaks”, which by 1872 was billing itself as “The Greatest Show on Earth“. It went through various names: “P.T. Barnum’s Travelling World’s Fair, Great Roman Hippodrome and Greatest Show On Earth”, and after an 1881 merger with James Bailey. He and Bailey split up again in 1885, but came back together in 1888 with the “Barnum & Bailey Greatest Show On Earth”, later “Barnum & Bailey Circus“, which toured the world. The show’s primary attraction was Jumbo, an African elephant he purchased in 1882 from the London Zoo and who died in a train wreck. Jumbo eventually became the mascot of Tufts University, in honor of a donation from Barnum in 1882.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._T._Barnum
The Forer effect (also called the Barnum Effect after P. T. Barnum‘s observation that “we’ve got something for everyone”) is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.
These statements later became known as Barnum statements after P.T. Barnum, who used them in his performances, allegedly stating “There’s a Sucker Born Every Minute.” This, if he had said it, would be reference to the fact that Barnum statements can gull people into thinking they have been accurately assessed by the speaker or test when in fact the outcome could apply to anyone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

EXAMPLES
The Brick Man
Barnum knew the power of mystery. An unemployed man came to his museum and asked Barnum for a job. Barnum handed the man five bricks and instructed him to solemnly place the bricks in various places around the outside of the museum. As he went from spot to spot, he was to replace the brick at each spot with another one that he was carrying. He was to answer no questions, speak to no one, and seem to be deaf and dumb. Once an hour, he was to enter the museum, walk right next to the ticket taker, seem to pay the fee, and then proceed through the museum and out the door. A crowd began to form, watching the man and wondering what he was doing. Many of the crowds followed him into the museum just to see what was going on. In fact, the police had to ask Barnum to stop the man, because the crowds that he was creating were stopping traffic.
Joice Heth, 161 year old slave and Nanny to George Washington
Read the supposed autobiography of Joice Heth
Joice Heth archive at the Lost Museum
In 1835, Barnum displayed Joice Heth, a 161 year old slave woman who was (supposedly) the nanny to George Washington. This was a big hit for quite a while, and Barnum took Joice Heth on tour. When sales began to flag in Boston, he wrote an anonymous letter to the newspaper, claiming that Heth wasn’t a person at all, but a whale bone and India rubber automaton. This caused a Joice Heth furor again, as the people who had seen her previously wanted to see if they’d been taken in, and the people who missed her needed to see for themselves what the hubbub was all about. Heth died of natural causes in 1836. Barnum staged a public autopsy, and it was discovered that Heth could not have been more than 80 years old. Barnum went one further, and then suggested that Heth was still alive, that the woman that died was not the real Joice Heth. This was Barnum’s first foray into show business, and he proved to be a natural promoter. In his autobiography, Barnum claimed that he believed Joice Heth to be exactly what he said, and that it was he who was deceived.
http://www.ptbarnum.org/humbugs.html
Barnum knew every important person of his time, from presidents and queens to celebrities and inventors. He went buffalo hunting with General Custer. He was friends with Mark Twain and Abe Lincoln. He took unknowns and made them international stars. He built the most unusual mansion in the country, watched it burn to the ground, and built yet another. A total of five huge fires wiped him out—temporarily. Yet he got back on his feet almost instantly. He was a famous speaker, a bestselling author, a politician, a showman, an investor, an entrepreneur, and a marketing genius. He was also the father of advertising.
He also lost his wife, and two children. Yet Barnum never seemed to bat an eye. He quickly recovered, and even remarried a woman forty years younger than himself. His inner strength came from an unshakable faith that everything happened for a good reason. The simple marker over his grave says, “Not my will, but thine, be done.” His faith helped him survive and prosper in business.
http://www.ltbn.com/hall_of_fame/Barnum.html

Thats a Very Interesting article.

But the statement saying it is obvious MJ was inspired By PT Barnum since
childhood becuase he wrote the song "The greatest Show on Earth" is wrong

Michael didnt write any songs on his Ben Album
"The Greatest Show On Earth" was written by Mel Larson, Jerry Marcellino not MJ

Also who made the quote from the beginning the article you posted ?
Who's quote is it ? It is posted as though it was a quote of Michael's

But the statement saying it is obvious MJ was inspired By PT Barnum since
childhood becuase he wrote the song "The greatest Show on Earth" is wrong

Michael didnt write any songs on his Ben Album
"The Greatest Show On Earth" was written by Mel Larson, Jerry Marcellino not MJ
You are correct.

Also who made the quote from the beginning the article you posted ?
Who's quote is it ? It is posted as though it was a quote of Michael's
I believe I have seen that quoted as said by Michael.

You are correct.

I believe I have seen that quoted as said by Michael.

I dont know _ Ive never seen that quote
Correction _ I did a search and found some tabloids mention the quote
saying it was originally posted in the SUN Tabloid 2002 _ I would like to find
the article where he supposedly made the statement. and in what context.
firworks and everything sounds more like sarcasm .. or tounge in cheek _ it
would be interesting to see in what context he made such a statement

In fact he rarely discussed death - he was uncomfotable with the topic
To Martin Bashir he said he didnt want to die or be buried. He wanted
to live forever - there is also a something he said to a freind who was
discussing their death and he said dont even speak of it. I dont even
want to think about those things happening.

(That last one is a paraphrase not exact quote) but I can find a source

We know he wanted his accomplishments to be the greatest show on earth. He strived for that _
he wanted to be immortalised through his art .. so Maybe he also wanted his funeral to be the
greatest show _ as he did want to be remembered ..

Last edited:
I dont know _ Ive never seen that quote

In fact he rarely discussed death - he was uncomfotable with the topic
To Martin Bashir he said he didnt want to die or be buried. He wanted
to live forever - there is also a something he said to a freind who was
discussing their death and he said dont even speak of it. I dont even want to think about those things happening.

(That last one is a paraphrase not exact quote) but I can find a source

I dont belive there is a source for him ever stating
He wanted his funeral to be the greatest show on earth
Maybe someone can provide a source _ but I doubt there is one

I dont belive Michael was ever that arrogant
We know he wanted his accomplishments to be the greatest show on earth. He strived for that _ but not his death
In 2002, Michael said: "My funeral is going to be the greatest show on earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything."
http://www.hollyscoop.com/michael-jackson/elizabeth-taylor-wont-attend-michaels-funeral_20811.aspx
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...9/MJ-funeral-to-be-the-greatest-show-on-Earth
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/joe-brown/2009/jun/25/michael-jackson-reported-dead/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-Jacksons-funeral-extravaganza-cancelled.html
http://www.gigwise.com/news/51462/Michael-Jackson-Funeral-Will-Eclipse-Elvis-And-Princess-Diana
http://www.examiner.com/x-12215-TV-...ksons-memorial-tribute-Who-will-be-performing

I dont think its arrogance. Michael's whole life was a show on and off stage. Remember the recent unreleased Bashir clip where he mentioned that Michael was never off stage and Michael agreed.

Did you read the transcript with Shmuley above? Michael loved mystery. His whole life was that. MJ wanted his death to be a mystery as well. And guess what......it is!!!

In 2002, Michael said: "My funeral is going to be the greatest show on earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything."
http://www.hollyscoop.com/michael-jackson/elizabeth-taylor-wont-attend-michaels-funeral_20811.aspx
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...9/MJ-funeral-to-be-the-greatest-show-on-Earth
http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/joe-brown/2009/jun/25/michael-jackson-reported-dead/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-Jacksons-funeral-extravaganza-cancelled.html
http://www.gigwise.com/news/51462/Michael-Jackson-Funeral-Will-Eclipse-Elvis-And-Princess-Diana
http://www.examiner.com/x-12215-TV-...ksons-memorial-tribute-Who-will-be-performing

I dont think its arrogance. Michael's whole life was a show on and off stage. Remember the recent unreleased Bashir clip where he mentioned that Michael was never off stage and Michael agreed.

Did you read the transcript with Shmuley above? Michael loved mystery. His whole life was that. MJ wanted his death to be a mystery as well. And guess what......it is!!!

Sorry DI
I changed my post after finding some 3rd party sources from 2009 _ I also changed my stance on the quote
but I sure would like to see the original 2002 article and the context in which he said it ..

n 2002, Michael said: "My funeral is going to be the greatest show on earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything."

That is an interesting quote if he actually said it? Especially when MJsbodygaurd on face book said MJ loves his fireworks and then said oops because he said to much...but, the body guard don't like the hoax theory..:( lol ;)

88879080.jpg

Circus Elephants Arrive At Staples Center Hours Before Jackson Memorial

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 7: Eleven Asian elephants walk to the Staples Center, hours before a memorial service for recently deceased singer Michael Jackson is to take place at the same location, during the traditional Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus Animal Walk from the circus train on July 7, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Wherever the Ringling Bros. circus performs, the elephants and other animals must walk from the train to the performance arena. The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus is arriving for their 2009 month-long southern California engagement. Jackson, 50, the iconic pop star, died at UCLA Medical Center after going into cardiac arrest at his rented home on June 25 in Los Angeles, California.
Photo: David McNew

Jul 07, 2009
http://www.life.com/image/88879080

We will see all of those dates come and go with No return
becuase Michael jackson is not going to return - Ill bet my life on it ..

That's where I stand too.
Even if he was alive he would never return.
It's so sad to see the believers lose their hope one by one.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick. ( thats in the bible somewhere- hang on....Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life
Proverbs 13:12 )
We are not being dillusional with this, the thing is none of us really know.:(
But hope deferred makes the heart sick. Just stick with having an open mind. Grieve for MJ as we no longer have him, wherever he might be- in heaven or in hiding. If the latter is the case then I doubt if he would re appear.:doh::(
Take comfort from the fact that wherever Michael is, he is now where the media cant hurt him.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick. ( thats in the bible somewhere- hang on....Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life
Proverbs 13:12 )
We are not being dillusional with this, the thing is none of us really know.:(
But hope deferred makes the heart sick. Just stick with having an open mind. Grieve for MJ as we no longer have him, wherever he might be- in heaven or in hiding. If the latter is the case then I doubt if he would re appear.:doh::(
Take comfort from the fact that wherever Michael is, he is now where the media cant hurt him.

well said,

Back