i don't care what MJ song it is...they turn it UPPPP!!! LOL =D

Proud Member
it's too random not to be true...the title of this forum is appropriate. there IS MJ mania in 2008!:punk:

i went downstairs..saw a mercedes benz as long as the block it was standing on....'Another Part Of Me' blasting from it's speakers. then the driver switched to 'Man In The Mirror'. and the driver made it a point to park in the middle of the street in this ghetto neighborhood..as if to make a point. lol

i'm walking down the street..storefront. Billie Jean is playing. louder than they ever had the speakers blasting at that place.

i'm walking down the street on another day...i can't even see the small radio..but Billie Jean is BLASTING from that one too!:eek::D:lol::punk:

i submit to u, due to the randomness, that it's not just MJ fans..it's the general public.:yes:

it's not like these are neighboorhood people feeling they have to turn up the volume cus they have on rap music or hard rock. it's people who give you that feeling that they are independent, and suddenly unashamed when MJ music comes on. it's the x factor feeling...it hasn't ever let up for MJ. MJ mania is here to stay!:punk:

i never hear any other artists' music blasted this loud, this frequently from all kinds of random people from all walks of life. Only MJ. and i don't go out looking for it, either.:)

I'm not surprised, I hear Michael's music all the time when I go out. The public still loves MJ. :)

the dorm room down the hall of me who used to be obsessed with Chris Brown now has seen the light and are warming up to MJ. For a week, they had a drawing of MJ plastered on their bulletin board with the words "Say na na na na, P. Y. T!" :lol: Cute! lol

the dorm room down the hall of me who used to be obsessed with Chris Brown now has seen the light and are warming up to MJ. For a week, they had a drawing of MJ plastered on their bulletin board with the words "Say na na na na, P. Y. T!" :lol: Cute! lol

:lol: of courrrse....

'seen the light.' u got that right.

i know that's why the rhianna song is so big right now. we know what that's really all about.

lol, this person who is my friend who thinks MJ is odd was grooving to Smooth Criminal, I had to correct him on the lyrics as he was saying nranie you ok, blah blah blah, so yeeha MJ is in the air. Ohhh, can you feel the king tonight, ohhh yeah, everyone, loves MJ anyway, so tabloids please "@£$ off! to the song in lion king!

:) Michael is just so talented no1 can ignore

I recently heard someone play Thriller really loud outside of my building...just sitting there in their car dancing to the songs off of Thriller
A couple of weeks back I heard it playing on speakers outside of this store.
Also I've heard a few people on trains in the past couple of days listening to it extremely loud on their ipod. This one little kid, must've been about 8 or so started doing a remixed version of the Thriller dance right there on the train. It was too cute lol

that is so awesome. I love hearing stories like this. MJ is loved all over the world and not even the haters can deny that. That's why they're jealous of him, because of his massive power and influence. But they'll never break him.

Christian

Back