I Finally Understand Lisa Marie

For some reason, I thought that song was about her first husband, but I can't remember why. Parts of it definitely do seem to describe her marriage with Michael.

I keep reading that it's about her first husband Danny (did she say that?), but I don't buy it. It just doesn't fit. What she had to save Danny from?

"Was it that I was always trying to save you and you never wanted me to."

It's just what she wrote about Michael on her blog!

I think she just said it's about Danny (if she said that at all) so that the media wouldn't jump on it, analyizing it and so on. I doubt she would get that mad about Danny though. They are still friends. I am pretty convinced it's about Michael.

He obviously did disrespect her otherwise she wouldn't have asked for a divorce. He abandoned her several weeks at a time, she had no idea where he would go - that is disrespectful, just because of who he was doesn't mean its acceptable for a husband to do that to his wife.

The manipulation part probably refers to the MTV kiss Michael wanted her to do - she refused to do it, she didn't want to do it, but he basically talked her into it - she still didn't want to do it, you can see she looks terrified on stage. MJ's only reason to open the show was to show off his wife

I agree. While it's good that Michael never talked trash about her, but he was pretty disrespectful to her in other ways. I mean when Lisa said she doesn't want kids yet, he said 'OK, then Debbie Rowe will have my kids'. How would you react? No woman with self-respect can take that. After this scenario I can understand why Lisa questioned later if Michael loved her at all or just used her. I think she was not sure herself, that's why she said the angry and sometimes confused things she said about him in interviews.

I'm sure Michael loved her - in his own way. But let's be honest, Michael's own ways were rarely 'normal'. He never had a true relationship with a woman before, he was pretty isolated since his childhood, I can imagine he didn't even realize how that crazy idea about having kids with another woman while being in a marriage would hurt Lisa.

This is what Lisa said to Diane Sawyer in 2003:

I was young. I don't know. I mean, it looked a little suspicious but at the same time I know that he loved me, you know, as much as he can love someone, I think he did.

Diane Sawyer: What do you mean as much as he can love someone?

Lisa Marie Presley: I just mean, you know, as much as he can be capable of doing that. It's not something he's used to doing is having relationships with women, you know? He's sort of been a one-man show his whole life.

http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisa-DianeSawyer2003.htm

Here she acknowledges that Michael loved her, only wasn't used to being in a relationship and handle it.

I also agree about the manipulation part. That staged kiss at MTV was PR that Lisa didn't want to do, Michael forced her into it. Again, I don't think Michael's intentions were bad. Only he could not seperate his private life from showbusiness because his life has always been showbusiness since his childhood. He DID use Lisa for PR. But in his case it doesn't mean he just used her and didn't love her. It's just that he was unable to seperate the two. And Lisa got fed up with the circus after a while. But I think they both loved each other.

I agree with that. But I think in the hindsight Lisa regrets many things she said publically. I guess, she was just kind of confused at the time. But you are right, even if she felt that way, it was not something she should have discussed in interviews. Like you said, I respect Michael very much for the fact he never talked about their marriage in public after they divorced.
Lisa made a mistake talking about it, but oh well, we are all human and make mistakes.

Yeah, just like a lot of other people who knew MJ and then stabbed him in the back.

Why she not said that her biggest mistake was this:

I finaly understand Lisa.Is much better blame on Michael.NOW she says that forgot everything?

Michael Jackson: THE BIGGEST MISTAKE of Lisa Presley's life.

Ohh,please...

You know the funny part about that interview is how she wouldn't even say his name. LOL. That should tell us something. She is always happy to chat about his other marriages, but when asked about Michael she is always like "oh no, not him again" and wouldn't say his name aloud and stuff. But, of course, she is always asked about him, that's what everybody is intersted in, not Nick Cage. LOL.

But I think that's just shows how deeply hurt she was by that relationship. And you can only be that hurt if you were emotionally very much in it! I think her blog is genuine, why would she cry "unstoppable tears" over Michael if she doesn't love him?

"All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted."

Why did she have to "work hard" to achieve indifference to Michael if she didn't love him? And why that "indifference" went into the "into the bowels of hell" right now? I have the feeling she didn't have to work on getting over Nick Cage. But to get over Michael it took her years! And maybe she is still not totally over him. That should tell us something.

I think this interview is just part of her process of trying to achieve indifference, that's why he said Michael was the biggest mistake of her life. Right now she says "failing Michael" was the biggest mistake of her life: "As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date".

Also she says to leave him was "The hardest decision I have ever had to make".

Last edited:
He obviously did disrespect her otherwise she wouldn't have asked for a divorce. He abandoned her several weeks at a time, she had no idea where he would go - that is disrespectful, just because of who he was doesn't mean its acceptable for a husband to do that to his wife.

The manipulation part probably refers to the MTV kiss Michael wanted her to do - she refused to do it, she didn't want to do it, but he basically talked her into it - she still didn't want to do it, you can see she looks terrified on stage. MJ's only reason to open the show was to show off his wife
eck she LET him do that. she tries to act like she's no bullshit type of gal but honestly, she's all talk.

she still stayed w/ him after going on stage so what's the big deal?

According to Lisa, Michael apparently asked her not to talk about their marriage or whatever, and then she got pissed when he said she had regrets not having his kid. And that's when she went all negative nancy. LMP is a classless...ummm...I can't think of anything nice to add after that. And if I recall correctly Michael WAS ASKED and he was NOTHING BUT respectful towards her. Hell, back in '97 he still had a friggin' pic of a 7 year old Lisa Marie on his night stand. Do I think Michael was a saint? No...but the man NEVER disrespected her in ANY WAY...ESPECIALLY not publicly!

And the fact that she said he MANIPULATED her...and she questions his timing on them getting together? And yet she calls what they had "real"? LMAO! No doubt I believe it was real, in all her years she looked HAPPIEST when she was with Michael! And the woman claims that after their divorce was finalized she had nothing to do with him. Hm, I guess she forgot how even when he was with Debbie, Michael and Lisa were seen OUT together and were even photographed kissing! In '98! During his marriage to Debbie! And she took her kids to see him in concert and they were all back stage at one of his HIStory concerts. And their divorce was over by early '96! Did he manipulate her then too? Give me a flippin' break!

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED on that racist mother of hers...yeah I said it...She can go jump off a bridge for all I care.

What about when "a family friend" of her family came out and said (I quote) "We've all agreed her second marriage was a mistake!" Ummm RIIIIIGHT!

Even her younger brother said "Well when her and Michael were here they didn't act like a married couple..etc." I mean really what kind of crap is this! I know after their divorce Janet and Lisa seemed to become BFFs. LMP was even on J's "Velvet Rope" album in one of the interludes...Did you see any of the Jacksons coming out and saying crap about Lisa? HELL NO!

I can still remember when she was on Larry King during the trial and she called what was happening "a blessing" because it took the focus from their relationship or some crap...WTF! Michael was fighting for his life in every way possible and she called THAT a blessing?

Not to mention ever interview she did while she was "promoting" her albums in which she answered questions about Michael. She could have taken the high road, like Janet and said she didn't want to answer questions about that and be done with it!

I remember when Ms. Bain came out and addressed whatever Lisa had said during the Trial in an interview (I think it may have been in Australia) and Ms. Bain just said Michael wished her nothing but the best etc...VERY classy.

Here's my personal opinion on the matter, Lisa wanted to SAVE Michael, based on what she said, and I also think she may have even seen a bit of her father in Michael and her being the "helping person" she claims to be went about trying to "save him". Michael didn't need saving, he needed to be LOVED simply for who he was/is! THAT'S ALL!

LMP leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and her actions over the last several years have shown her true colors. She's contradicted herself SO MANY times over the last several years...I take whatever comes out of her mouth or in her blog with a damn grain of salt.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I completely agree with everything u said there.. Its is spot on!

I mean cmon on, if she indeed hated mike so much why did she go on the history tour with him?

i mean if i hated my ex so much, there would be NO WAY WHATSOEVER
that id wanna hang out with him ever!

Do you honestly believe Michael had no fault in the relationship turning sour?

I'm not saying he didn't have any fault in the matter, who knows really. We weren't there.
Nevertheless, she talked crap about him afterwards, he did not do that to her.
She did what many others did to him after they've known him, stab him in the back.

well notice whenever they ask mj something, they always have a counter for his answer. not the same w/ lmp. she said she didn't see him after the divorce and that's a blatant lie. i mean, hell he went to australia a nd took her and her kids w/ him WHILE HIS PREGNANT WIFE WAS BACK IN CALIFORNIA.

it's lame but at least she owned up to her shit talking

The way that I look at it, romantic relationships can be incredibly difficult in the first place. But when you have a relationship btw a very complicated man and a complicated woman, it does take a lot more than love to make it last and it seemed that it might have been such an uphill battle since everyone thought it was fake and said it wouldn't last in the first place. My impression is that they were in love with each other when they were together and I don't think that it was a sham marriage.

Sometimes the years and time passed brings on wisdom and reflection. Death brings objectivity and makes you see things and realize things that were difficult to see before. Lisa Marie admitted herself that she was surprised at how much Michael's death affected her. Over the years she had built up an indifference to him, perhaps because of how much he had hurt her. But with his death, the walls were torn down and it sounds like her true feelings for Michael were exposed again and she just wanted to share some of the insights to her relationship with him and what she had seen in the marriage because there was so much bullsh*t flying around all over the place about him.

She admitted that after the divorce she obsessed over him for a few years, then spent angry years at him, and then just tried to forget about it and move on. I don't want to defend the negative things she has said about Michael since they moved on from each others' lives, but I've had experience that when you're hurt by someone that you once loved very much and you are bitter, then sometimes your mind makes up things to shift a lot of the blame on them. You magnify everything that they did wrong for why the relationship didn't work and you forget why there was love in the first place. Perhaps this is what happened to Lisa Marie. All I know is that she has still has a great relationship with the father of her older children and she rarely speaks of her time with Nicholas Cage. Yet, with Michael she either gets emotional or defensive and perhaps she speaks before she thinks.

But I do admire her for writing that blog. That was a powerful statement. She's not out there doing more interviews trying to get more attention for herself. I think she just wanted to share her truth of Michael, share what she knows. She wanted to confirm that the marriage was real, that there was love, and that there were demons trying to get at him since she has known him. If she didn't care, she did not have to write that blog or be so adament at getting her point across. She did not have to repeatedly write that she loved him. She sounded like she has harbored guilt and remorse for a while now.

Last edited:
I rarely post on the subject of Lisa Marie but since this was bumped back up, I had to post.
All LIsa Marie's blog did was make me lose respect for her ( not that I had much to begin with)
I don't know what happened btw her and Michael and I don't need to know plus we only have her side of the story, but in short of Michael physically/mentally or emotionally abusing her and her kids, LIsa Marie's 10-year tirade against Michael was uncalled for.
I don't care what she says now.
She claims Michael said something about her or repeated something she said or whatever and that was the reason for her tirade... Are you f'ing kidding me??? I don't know what MJ said but I'm sure it wasn't that bad as he rarely talked about her.
How childish and vengeful can you get?

And now she says he was an amazing man... REally Lisa, It took him dying for her to say this??
If it takes someone dying for you to see the good in someone, that tells you what kind of person they are.
IF it takes someone dying before you can forgive someone, that also speaks to what kind of person you are.
Its easy to forgive the dead, but to be able to forgive when someone is alive is the true testament of someone's character.

I don't know why she is held in such esteem
I lump her right in there with all of the rest....
Its like what that producer Cory Rooney said, no one supported MJ at that trial or after now everyone wants to speak about him and how much they loved him..... It don't mean a hill of beans now..................

eck she LET him do that. she tries to act like she's no bullshit type of gal but honestly, she's all talk.

I don't know what the big deal was either.
Celeb couples "use" each other for publicity all the time..
Is Angelina JOlie manipulating Brad Pitt?
Is Tom Cruise using Katie Holmes??

They didn't even do that much press together and Hell she talked michael and their marriage more after they divorced than when they were together...
She really only did 2 things.....
The MTV thing which she could have simply said no to and stood her ground on... IF she was/is as badass as she likes to portray herself as.
What could MJ have done? Drag her out there ?? its absurd.
The only other thing was the Diane Sawyer interview.
How she came across in that interview was all her... And I found it par for the course. Very few celebs separate their professional and personal lives, they are always doing interviews, walking the red carpet, or doing photoshoots together...

Did she really think she was going to be married to Michael freaking Jackson and never get in front of a camera... Are you kidding me???

well notice whenever they ask mj something, they always have a counter for his answer. not the same w/ lmp. she said she didn't see him after the divorce and that's a blatant lie. i mean, hell he went to australia a nd took her and her kids w/ him WHILE HIS PREGNANT WIFE WAS BACK IN CALIFORNIA.

Excuse me, but when did she say she didn't see Michael after the divorce?

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I completely agree with everything u said there.. Its is spot on!

I mean cmon on, if she indeed hated mike so much why did she go on the history tour with him?

i mean if i hated my ex so much, there would be NO WAY WHATSOEVER
that id wanna hang out with him ever!

She did NOT hate Mike. That's the whole point. She loved him.

The way that I look at it, romantic relationships can be incredibly difficult in the first place. But when you have a relationship btw a very complicated man and a complicated woman, it does take a lot more than love to make it last and it seemed that it might have been such an uphill battle since everyone thought it was fake and said it wouldn't last in the first place. My impression is that they were in love with each other when they were together and I don't think that it was a sham marriage.

Sometimes the years and time passed brings on wisdom and reflection. Death brings objectivity and makes you see things and realize things that were difficult to see before. Lisa Marie admitted herself that she was surprised at how much Michael's death affected her. Over the years she had built up an indifference to him, perhaps because of how much he had hurt her. But with his death, the walls were torn down and it sounds like her true feelings for Michael were exposed again and she just wanted to share some of the insights to her relationship with him and what she had seen in the marriage because there was so much bullsh*t flying around all over the place about him.

She admitted that after the divorce she obsessed over him for a few years, then spent angry years at him, and then just tried to forget about it and move on. I don't want to defend the negative things she has said about Michael since they moved on from each others' lives, but I've had experience that when you're hurt by someone that you once loved very much and you are bitter, then sometimes your mind makes up things to shift a lot of the blame on them. You magnify everything that they did wrong for why the relationship didn't work and you forget why there was love in the first place. Perhaps this is what happened to Lisa Marie. All I know is that she has still has a great relationship with the father of her older children and she rarely speaks of her time with Nicholas Cage. Yet, with Michael she either gets emotional or defensive and perhaps she speaks before she thinks.

But I do admire her for writing that blog. That was a powerful statement. She's not out there doing more interviews trying to get more attention for herself. I think she just wanted to share her truth of Michael, share what she knows. She wanted to confirm that the marriage was real, that there was love, and that there were demons trying to get at him since she has known him. If she didn't care, she did not have to write that blog or be so adament at getting her point across. She did not have to repeatedly write that she loved him. She sounded like she has harbored guilt and remorse for a while now.

That's exactly what I think. Well put. Too bad some people here see things as "black" or "white". Unfortunately things in life are more complex than that, especially human feelings.

No matter what people say, Lisa was still the woman in Michael's life who loved him the most.

I just think she should have kept her feelings bout her marrige to michael to herself.
If she felt hurt, she should have spoken to mj bout it..NOT THE WHOLE WORLD!

I just think she should have kept her feelings bout her marrige to michael to herself.
If she felt hurt, she should have spoken to mj bout it..NOT THE WHOLE WORLD!

I agree with that but people make mistakes. So did Michael.

Lisa Marie was protecting her kids. I believe she gave up her personal love for the love and stability for her kids.

I think she is amazing.

You know, I was thinking about her all day so I sent up quite a few prayers for her.

Her blog post only heightened my concern for her and the people around her. I hope that now she will see the vampires and leeches surrounding her. The ones who drag her back by her hair every time she tries to get away from them.

She has always been a terribly insecure and emotionally immature woman who as a child had a conflicting upbringing: spoiled and pampered with Daddy, disciplined and punished with Mommy. This is not my observation, this is her take on herself. This is my observation though: boiling just below the surface is a rebel whom--if her muzzle is cut--will bite those who muzzled her in the first place. This is why the leeches keep her muzzled. If she were to be set free, she could possibly blow that whole operation out the water.

She revealed nothing in that post that most of us hadn't already figured out. The marriage being genuine. She loved him a lot. Her obsession with him post divorce. The rest of it is Scientology speak.

She believed he loved her as much as he could love anyone. I don't disagree with that. However, the same could very easily be said about her. Michael was probably the first man that ever challenged her. (or used his power for bad: Scientology Speak.) Nic was the second.

See, she loved Danny so much, she couldn't bear to make him feel like less of a man because he wasn't as rich and famous as her. So she cheated on him with a man wealthier and more famous than Danny and her put together.

She loved Michael so much that she couldn't bear to watch him be "destroyed". So as soon as the opportunity arises, she publicly belittles him and their relationship because she was angry--instead of calling out the leeches whom she thought was destroying him she becomes one of them instead. Even during a low point in his life. (Now this is something that was done to her father by his so-called friends and it hurt him deeply and depressed him and ultimately led to his death.)

She loved Michael so much she allowed (m)others to make her question the timing of the marriage. Could it be that Michael was ready to settle down and be a Husband and Dad? Find a little joy and normalcy after having the rug pulled from under him? Not unusual. Think of all those post 9/11 marriages. Many of them are over now.

She loved that John O guy (fiance and transition man) so much that she talked trash about Michael to him. He didn't challenge her, even defended her. How does she show her appreciation? She leaves John O for Michael again; the man she spent all two seconds of that relationship b*tching about.

She loved Nic so much she called her marriage to him the biggest mistake of her life after he filed for divorce. (She won't talk about him because Nic Cage don't play that.)

And she loves Lockwood so much because--dare I say it--he doesn't challenge her? When she finally breaks away from her leeches, I hope Lockwood goes with her. That is if he isn't one of them. And I pray that he isn't for the sake of their precious little girls. I hope Danny runs too, for the sake of Riley and Ben.

Michael was not the one who needed saving. It was her. During the whole time they were together--by her admission--he did nothing heavier than have the occasional alcoholic beverage. What she wanted to "save" him from was the very thing that attracted her to him in the first place. (or the "certain self-destructive behavior")

And the whole Elvis thing? I believe that. I'm sure he felt that way at the time. However, after Princess Diana died, Michael thought he was going to go out like her. Fast forward to 2008 and Michael is talking about not going out like James Brown. So...

The whole "helping" and "saving" thing. That is the Scientologist mantra. Always saving someone from their "demons" and their "addictions." (Just listen to Tom Cruise go on about Brooke Shields. Some of the same language is used.)

Lisa was smiling and full of life when she was with Michael. As soon as those jokers saw that--and saw they did not have another recruit in Michael--they dragged her away by her hair when she was still pining for the man. They were the ones who made her sick by keeping her away from someone she loved--and someone who loved and genuinely cared about her. Yeah he would disappear for a spell. She never says why. Her "honesty" won't let her as she (her insecurity and immaturity) is probably the reason why he would need to take an occasional break from her. But he always came back because he clearly cared and loved her enough to try and make it work. (Nic gave up on her after 3 months of marriage and didn't even TRY to reconcile!) But when she refused to make his fondest dream come true after saying she would--that was it. (When Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston when she backed out on babies, it so reminded me of the two of them.)

What that blog screams to me is what she is feeling now is guilt and remorse--masked in the idea that she couldn't "help" him. Yet consider this, she knows what she did to him post marriage was mean and out of her character. She probably knew all along she was being mean but was too proud to say two little words: "I'm sorry." That blog was the first step...

The true love of Michael Jackson's life was Diana Ross. Lisa was someone he really cared about but sadly he wasn't enough to free her and he wasn't about to get caught up with her leeches. He certainly had enough of his own.

IF it takes someone dying before you can forgive someone, that also speaks to what kind of person you are.
Its easy to forgive the dead, but to be able to forgive when someone is alive is the true testament of someone's character.

Lisa Marie had already spoken with Michael in 2006 - she rang him to see how he was getting on, she said Michael was very quiet on the phone, she tried to rebuild bridges back then.

So she agreed to do it finally, against her will. Doesn't make Michael insisting her doing it right though does it. He told her about it in the car on the way to the awards, she didn't have that much time to get out of it

I love how you think that is bad on Lisa Marie whereas technically its Michael that has done 'wrong'. Although Debbie was his 'wife' it was only in the legal sense, they had a surrogacy agreement and that was all. Michael wanted 2 children from her - she agreed and he bought Debbie her own house. They didn't have a romantic relationship, Debbie knew that as well.

You know, I was thinking about her all day so I sent up quite a few prayers for her.

Her blog post only heightened my concern for her and the people around her. I hope that now she will see the vampires and leeches surrounding her. The ones who drag her back by her hair every time she tries to get away from them.

She has always been a terribly insecure and emotionally immature woman who as a child had a conflicting upbringing: spoiled and pampered with Daddy, disciplined and punished with Mommy. This is not my observation, this is her take on herself. This is my observation though: boiling just below the surface is a rebel whom--if her muzzle is cut--will bite those who muzzled her in the first place. This is why the leeches keep her muzzled. If she were to be set free, she could possibly blow that whole operation out the water.

She revealed nothing in that post that most of us hadn't already figured out. The marriage being genuine. She loved him a lot. Her obsession with him post divorce. The rest of it is Scientology speak.

She believed he loved her as much as he could love anyone. I don't disagree with that. However, the same could very easily be said about her. Michael was probably the first man that ever challenged her. (or used his power for bad: Scientology Speak.) Nic was the second.

See, she loved Danny so much, she couldn't bear to make him feel like less of a man because he wasn't as rich and famous as her. So she cheated on him with a man wealthier and more famous than Danny and her put together.

She loved Michael so much that she couldn't bear to watch him be "destroyed". So as soon as the opportunity arises, she publicly belittles him and their relationship because she was angry--instead of calling out the leeches whom she thought was destroying him she becomes one of them instead. Even during a low point in his life. (Now this is something that was done to her father by his so-called friends and it hurt him deeply and depressed him and ultimately led to his death.)

She loved Michael so much she allowed (m)others to make her question the timing of the marriage. Could it be that Michael was ready to settle down and be a Husband and Dad? Find a little joy and normalcy after having the rug pulled from under him? Not unusual. Think of all those post 9/11 marriages. Many of them are over now.

She loved that John O guy (fiance and transition man) so much that she talked trash about Michael to him. He didn't challenge her, even defended her. How does she show her appreciation? She leaves John O for Michael again; the man she spent all two seconds of that relationship b*tching about.

She loved Nic so much she called her marriage to him the biggest mistake of her life after he filed for divorce. (She won't talk about him because Nic Cage don't play that.)

And she loves Lockwood so much because--dare I say it--he doesn't challenge her? When she finally breaks away from her leeches, I hope Lockwood goes with her. That is if he isn't one of them. And I pray that he isn't for the sake of their precious little girls. I hope Danny runs too, for the sake of Riley and Ben.

Michael was not the one who needed saving. It was her. During the whole time they were together--by her admission--he did nothing heavier than have the occasional alcoholic beverage. What she wanted to "save" him from was the very thing that attracted her to him in the first place. (or the "certain self-destructive behavior")

And the whole Elvis thing? I believe that. I'm sure he felt that way at the time. However, after Princess Diana died, Michael thought he was going to go out like her. Fast forward to 2008 and Michael is talking about not going out like James Brown. So...

The whole "helping" and "saving" thing. That is the Scientologist mantra. Always saving someone from their "demons" and their "addictions." (Just listen to Tom Cruise go on about Brooke Shields. Some of the same language is used.)

Lisa was smiling and full of life when she was with Michael. As soon as those jokers saw that--and saw they did not have another recruit in Michael--they dragged her away by her hair when she was still pining for the man. They were the ones who made her sick by keeping her away from someone she loved--and someone who loved and genuinely cared about her. Yeah he would disappear for a spell. She never says why. Her "honesty" won't let her as she (her insecurity and immaturity) is probably the reason why he would need to take an occasional break from her. But he always came back because he clearly cared and loved her enough to try and make it work. (Nic gave up on her after 3 months of marriage and didn't even TRY to reconcile!) But when she refused to make his fondest dream come true after saying she would--that was it. (When Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston when she backed out on babies, it so reminded me of the two of them.)

What that blog screams to me is what she is feeling now is guilt and remorse--masked in the idea that she couldn't "help" him. Yet consider this, she knows what she did to him post marriage was mean and out of her character. She probably knew all along she was being mean but was too proud to say two little words: "I'm sorry." That blog was the first step...

The true love of Michael Jackson's life was Diana Ross. Lisa was someone he really cared about but sadly he wasn't enough to free her and he wasn't about to get caught up with her leeches. He certainly had enough of his own.

So you're saying the true love of his life was Diana Ross - how so?

Interesting post with some good points. I wasn't trying to make it look like it was all Michael's fault, but one thing I disagree with you about is the statement that Michael didn't need saving. Unfortunately he did, look where he ended up, but probably Lisa, who had her own demons, wasn't the right person to save him. And Scientology was definitely not the ideology to save him! Luckily he wasn't interested in that.

I agree with you about Scientology, I hate that cult too and as I said earlier I also feel it's kind of out of character for Lisa to be in that cult, it's not her! So yeah, you are right, she needs to be saved from her leeches too. And maybe she should also work hard on detachment from her all controlling mother and her all controlling sect.

It's an interesting question what Lisa means by "saving" Michael? Was it to take him off the drugs, to stop him from overdoing things (like plastic surgery)? Or to convert him to Scientology? I guess, on her mind, probably both.
So maybe it was just that when her Scientology friends saw that Michael was not going to convert, they just dragged Lisa away from him?

Hm, if that's the case strange she bashes out at Michael for manipulating her, but she doesn't realize how manipulative Scientology is.

I wonder what would have happened if they had that baby. That would have made Michael incredibly happy, I think, so maybe many things would have turned out to be different after that.

PS: Diana Ross - I consider that just a teenage crush on Michael's part. And Diana never loved him like that, it was just motherly love on her part.

It's strange that while millions of girls in the world wanted to marry Michael all his life, those who he was interested in, did not (besides Lisa). Maybe he just loved this "unfulfilled love" feeling, just admiring a woman from the distance. It's inspiring for love songs, LOL. But maybe Michael was simply not husband material with his childlikeness.

Brooke said she turned down his marriage proposals. I think they would have been a nice, cute couple - in a way maybe more a match than Michael and Lisa, but I think Brooke didn't look at him like that. He was just her "Little Prince" with a beautiful laugh and with whom it's fun to be with. But for a husband she wanted a man, not a big kid.

There is a children's song in my country about a "magical dragon" who lives among toys in "Dreamland". And who is visited by a little boy every night while the boy is dreaming and they play and have fun. But the end is sad: one night the boy doesn't come any more, he grows up. Michael kind of reminds me of this dragon. People could find a connection with him while they were either still kids or still had the kid within themselves, but they broke away from him when adult things started to occupy their minds. Maybe that's what happened to Brooke as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k

I found Lisa to be embarrassed, dismissive, and just awful towards MJ. Is it just me???
And let me know talk about Diane Sawyer! Wooooooooooooo! Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts.

I know Michael was not perfect. But I thought he deserved better. Especially because I think he really loved Lisa.

LOL, Diane Sawyer is ignorant and stupid. Also rude. Too bad Lisa let her manipulate her into feeling ashamed about her relationship with Michael.

Although I love the last part when she says: "Whoah, mom doesn't like it, let's go!" :D
That's the real Lisa, I guess. ;)

Someone mentioned that they were still dating after their divorce??
Is it true and why?

I don't want to be disrespectful, but she didn't have to be so cruel to MJ and talk about him, like he was a big mistake.
After he died, she probably felt ashamed...but yeah MJ never talked shit about her...NEVER, because he's a good person and knows what to say and what not to say.

Back