I miss Michael

jaydom7

Proud Member
:( I really miss Michael, and I don't think I'm the only one. Sometime last week I was listening to the Russ Parr morning show, and both Alfredas and Shaquana, was talking about Akon working with MJ, and how they hope Akon can help bring Mike back, because they really miss him. Do you guys think that there are a lot of folks that miss Mike's entertainment deep down, even though they might not admit it because of the garbage over the years?

I miss him too.. Very much, I'm right there with you

of couse i miss him, its a pity that he doesnt give a sign to us :( ...

yeah i miss him too.
there are so many idiotic "artists" on MTV nowadays...
I miss the days when he was the prime superstar. Oh well,hopefully they will come back.

I think all of us on here miss Mike, well I know I do at least. The entertainment industry just aint the same without him. No one know's how to bring the level of entertainment and sheer excitement like Mike does.

Last edited:
I think all of us on here miss Mike, well I know I do at least. The entertainment industry just aint the same without him. No one know's how to bring the level of entertainment and sheer excitement like Mike does.

I agree that entertainment is not the same without him. I really hope he's giving a shot if and when he returns

I know! His presence is missed in the industry. Theres only so many impersonations we can take, but I'm happy aslong as Michaels happy. Hes been through alot over the past few years and well... all of his life, so he deserves the chance to take time out with his children, have privacy and to just relax. Let him take his time on his projects or whatever it is he wants to do in the future. I'm not sitting here getting frustrated about a new album because I feel we need to consider Michael as a person. I'm working by Michaels clock when it comes to things like his music and his profession. By that I mean, take your time Michael!

I think everyone should understand him wanting to be happy with his life and spending time with his children. I just wish he'd show himself to the public a little bit more. He could have done a commercial for T25 or something...anyway, I'm sure sooner or later he'll come out with a new album, and hopefully do a few televised interviews or something. I think you're right that many people miss him more than they let on. The music industry has gone downhill a lot within the last few years in my opinion, and we need him to release an album and remind people to stick to a higher standard of music making. Even if MJ doesn't ever release a new album or "come back", though, we should all just be grateful for all of the joy he has given us over the years.

It's sad to me to see everyone else like Janet, Usher, Mariah and Madonna all making comebacks, yet Michael hasn't been seen or heard from in ages;) It's also discouraging because we're not informed of anything. We're not even sure if a new album is coming or not

Last edited:
Of course I miss him. I can't wait to see him on tv, or hear him on the radio or meet him in person! SOMETHING! :(

I miss him too :cry:

I was thinking about something the other day. If Michael had decided to stop making music and retire, and we never saw his face in public again, would we still be here talking about him? Would we still be interested in him? We're always complaining about greatest hits packages because we want something new, but if he retired, we wouldn't get anything new. I was just wondering, because Elvis fans, for example, seem to maintain interest in him even though there's really nothing to look forward to. No new material, no new concerts. No tour... nothing. It's makes me wonder if we'll be like that, or we'll lose interest seeing that we're always complaining about all the re-releases of old albums and old hits. But anyway...

Like I said, I miss Michael too. I've noticed in the past that whenever MJ releases an album that sells really well, other artist raise the standard of their music to try and compete with MJ. Maybe when Michael makes his comeback, other artists will up the anti.
I would LOVE to see Michael, at 50, compete with the all young artist of today, and beat them on the charts. That would be so cool!

i agree with you on this . i miss michael definitely but at the same time i can understand if it has taken him this long to release a new material ( which i'm still hoping he will soon). more than anything else i wish him the happiness and peace he deserves with his children and a sense of balance in his life. he has given to the world so much of himself, practically all of his life, that i have nothing but good wishes for him after all he has been through

Sure, we all miss him. It's very understandable. I don't think we've even seen paparazzi photos of him for months. But it'll just make it even more exciting for all us when he does come back in full force. When that time comes, I do not know. No one but Michael really knows. It could be tomorrow, it could be next year. But it's not like he's calling it quits. He is coming back and each day we wait for his return just builds up the excitement and when he finally does return it will be explosive.

Well, I was pretty young when MJ was at the top of the game several years ago and I didn't even know who he was then , but I do deffinately think the music industry is missing something. BIG TIME. MJ made music that was MUSIC and I miss that alot. But I think it would be great to see him out and about again.

I'm....not too sure about the whole "new album" thing, though. I mean he could be doing one and when it comes out, I'll gladly eat my words lol:D but the whole thing still seems kinda shady. Everybody BUT MJ is talking about the new album. He hasn't even SAID he was doing one. I'd just rather not get my hopes up just to be disappointed. Besides he has still left behind a lot of great things, musically and otherwise for us to appreciate, even though that's still not good enough for some of his "fans" (nobody I'm talking to here, btw lol) He's dedicated his entire life to making people happy, and I think that should mean more than it apparently does.

Back