I often wondered about this..

LindaC781

Proud Member
There is so much talent within the Jackson tribe. I was just wondering - was there ever a point where others were intimidated by Michael's talent or vice versa?

Either that or no one was willing to give a Jackson a deal. And what's up with Auggie, I thought his album was supposed to come out, lol. DealZ ain't put his album out. Randy's daughter is also supposed to be doing something, 3T has been trying to get a US deal in like forever, lol.

Either that or no one was willing to give a Jackson a deal. And what's up with Auggie, I thought his album was supposed to come out, lol. DealZ ain't put his album out. Randy's daughter is also supposed to be doing something, 3T has been trying to get a US deal in like forever, lol.

I've heard its getting seriously closed 'till Austin's album comes out, he said he was done with it.

The jacksons seems to take their time allright!

Maybe they all want to wait until next year to put out their music. If so, 2008 would certainly be the year of the Jackson Family Mega-Comeback.

Jermaine's oldest was supposedly recording his debut CD in the late 90's but nothing was ever released..

And didn't Rebbie's daughters have some kind of singing group.

IDK one thing for sure about those Jackson's they defintly take their time when releasing new music!

Jermaine's oldest was supposedly recording his debut CD in the late 90's but nothing was ever released..

And didn't Rebbie's daughters have some kind of singing group.

IDK one thing for sure about those Jackson's they defintly take their time when releasing new music!
I am a little disappointed that the younger generation haven't done much more in the industry, but then maybe they were not hungry enough.:)

Back