I wonder if some fans are realising...

Showman74

Proud Member
I just wanted to open up this thread because after seeing the first day of the trial and seeing the reactions of the fans, it's as if everyone is angry at Conrad Murray cause he's a "bad doctor"... has anyone realised, forgotten or choose to go with the popular public that this trial is a theatrical circus... Michael was MURDERED!! This was a consipiracy planned ahead and Murray pulled the triger... this isn't involuntary manslaughter, this is first degree murder... we all know the consipiracy that wanted Michael killed, we have all the proof... why do I get the feeling that all the fans are sticking to this fictional story created that Murray was a "bad doctor" who should have taken better care of him?? Why am I getting the impression that everyone is falling in that fiction and are not getting the word out that Michael was murdered, that it was planned ahead for him to die before he stepped foot in London! I just want to see what you guys are feeling on all this!

I just wanted to open up this thread because after seeing the first day of the trial and seeing the reactions of the fans, it's as if everyone is angry at Conrad Murray cause he's a "bad doctor"... has anyone realised, forgotten or choose to go with the popular public that this trial is a theatrical circus... Michael was MURDERED!! This was a consipiracy planned ahead and Murray pulled the triger... this isn't involuntary manslaughter, this is first degree murder... we all know the consipiracy that wanted Michael killed, we have all the proof... why do I get the feeling that all the fans are sticking to this fictional story created that Murray was a "bad doctor" who should have taken better care of him?? Why am I getting the impression that everyone is falling in that fiction and are not getting the word out that Michael was murdered, that it was planned ahead for him to die before he stepped foot in London! I just want to see what you guys are feeling on all this!

No we don't. There's some circumstantial evidence, and as interesting as it may be, it simply isn't "proof". If you feel this is all a conspiracy and Michael was purposely killed by someone who is higher up on the totem pole, then take your "proof" and try to prove it in court. Chances are you won't get very far.

You're not the only one who feel that way. I believe in my gut that Michael's death was no accident. Murray did the dirty work and is counted on and expected to take the fall for everyone else who is also involved in Michael's murder. No one will make me think otherwise NOR shame me nor brow-beat me into shutting me up from voicing my belief.

Like Dick Gregory said, and I'll never forget nor ignore: "Doctors make the best assassins." What better way to kill someone than to lethally inject them. Perfect way to disguise as an accident ESPECIALLY when the target had a previous problem with drugs (medical). Look at how Michael's death has been treated since the day he died. Look at how Murray's defense is portraying Michael and this is only Day 2 of this trial. Look at how the majority of the media is reporting this: portraying Michael as a typical Hollywood out of control addict. Even when you read the comments of the public, it's obvious they're blindly going along with the nonsense---even using this 'addict' label as a means not to sympathize with Michael, but to further insult his character--even blaming him for his own death. And just the mention of conspiracy makes people, including fans, to start spinning their heads around as if it's a treason to even think of Murray being just one piece of the puzzle.

Well I don't care what anyone says or think: Michael's death was no accident. It was a planned hit and Murray was used as the hitman to pull it off. And now he's expected to take the fall while the others involved are benefitting from their protective circled wagons and protective wall in the form of their well-connected friends and associates; rabid-dog, manipulative and lying media, attention-seekers, an ignorant public who can't see past the noses on their face and yes, even some of the fans, who refuse to even fathom of other people involved in Michael's murder ALONG with Murray.

These charges are bogus--involuntary manslaughter--blah! And Conrad Murray being the only one charged--Blah! As a Michael Jackson fan for over 35 years, I find this whole mess an unforgivable disgrace!! Michael DID NOT deserve this at all!!
I wish I had the means and the power to avenge Michael's murder. This is an outrage!

Surprisingly, stations like HLN, CNN, etc. aren't blaming Michael for anything. They're actually doing what they should be doing and labeling Michael as a victim, at the end of the day, this isn't about what Michael did in the past, it's about a negligent doctor who didn't fulfill his duties as a physician. But the trial has already begun, what do you expect be done? Would you prefer to have Murray and Co. walk free over a charge that the prosecution will have a hard time proving in court? Because it'll be rather difficult to prove a conspiracy of that scale in a court of law. When I see threads like this I can't help but think of Brian Oxman and Joe Jackson, and the way Oxman almost seems like he wants Murray to walk free because he feels AEG should be held accountable for Michael's death, when in actuality, this man illegally administered Michael with an anesthetic, didn't care enough to bother to get top notch, quality equipment, and ultimately left Michael to die.

You can't fault people for listening to facts, as opposed to circumstances and speculation. There's nothing that supports a murder theory, other than Michael's own words, and even then, that still isn't even to prove murder. It may suck, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Michael didn't deserve to lose his life at the hands of an incompetent doctor, however Michael deserves more, and this man should be sent to prison, as opposed to getting off scott free over a murder charge that can't be proven.

You have proof? Please provide it, and don't use La Toya's book as proof. If you have evidence, show us it.

Yes please provide some proof for your claims
As far as I'm concerned The conspiracy evidence is as credible as the death hoax evidence it proves or shows nothing.
and I have been saturated with it for over 2 yrs and still dont see anything credible to prove or even suggest such a thing
People keep coming and saying what you just stated but when asked for proof. they fall flat becuase what they have doesnt
show conspiracy to commit murder.Its as ridiculas as the death hoax claims to me and just as disrespectful to Michael's legacy. Just my own humble opinion

You have proof? Please provide it, and don't use La Toya's book as proof. If you have evidence, show us it.
LaToya's book has nothing to do with my belief. This how I felt before she even thought of releasing any book. And as far as proof or at least a red flag for suspicion, let's start with what Michael said himself about being conspired against. His words always seem to be conveniently ignored or forgotten by people. For a homicide investigation, why were only a few minutes left on the cctv tape that usually would show the comings and goings of people at Carolwood that time period? The majority of the recordings were erased by the ones supposedly investigating the case. Now because of that convenient "mistake" or whatever you want to call it, there is no way of knowing who else besides Murray entered and/or left that house during that time.

WHY was Murray taping a groggy Michael? What did he plan on doing with this tape? It sure wasn't for Michael's benefit. What about the death of Michael's attorney, Peter Lopez? Yes his death was labeled a suicide and was never heard from again----as if it never happened. No way is Peter Lopez's death a mere coincidence imo. These are some examples although doesn't compare with actually seeing Michael being murdered, does raise some legitimate suspicions.

How many well-connected players in the cut-throat, criminal driven music industry do you know of will commit crimes and just leave all the proof around for everyone to see? Do you actually believe they would have blind faith they wouldn't get caught nor be exposed? Or would these people use their connections, money, under the table deals, etc to hide their involvement in a murder and better yet have the murder look like an accident? Not to mention the long history of notorious corruption among LAPD and California's judicial system...that alone along with the way Michael was treated over the years is enough for me to not believe what they say. IMO if Michael had stayed out of the states, and especially out of California, he would have still been living. I feared what would happen to him when I heard he was returning to LA to live. My fears were legitimized June 25th 2009.

People, including fans, better wake up. There's more to Michael's death than what we have been told---and told to believe as so. I don't care how slick people think they are, everyone has a day and the truth has a way of coming out no matter how much effort is put into hiding it and 're-writing' the facts to fool the masses.

Last edited:
You know what, forget I said anything, I just got my answer to my question! I have no patience to get into this... I didn't believe that this thread to seek the truth to get justice for Michael was something that needed to be taken down so immidiately!! I apologize if this was so painful... go right ahead and take it down, I don't care! You are all correct, Michael had nothing behind him, no one wanted to take him down, there was no consiparacy involved with the molestation charges, everyone loved and cared for him, there was no money and power to be taken from him... and Michael was just a crazy paranoid man who created people that wanted to kill him! You are all right, now let's go and teach this bad little doctor how to give SPR for his next patient, the poor man didn't do his job correctly that was all, he loved Michael and didn't want to harm him, he was just negligent and got scared... maybe next time he'll do better under pressure, this was involuntary of him as everyone is saying.

LaToya's book has nothing to do with my belief. This how I felt before she even thought of releasing any book. And as far as proof or at least a red flag for suspicion, let's start with what Michael said himself about being conspired against. His words always seem to be conveniently ignored or forgotten by people. For a homicide investigation, why were only a few minutes left on the cctv tape that usually would show the comings and goings of people at Carolwood that time period? The majority of the recordings were erased by the ones supposedly investigating the case. Now because of that convenient "mistake" or whatever you want to call it, there is no way of knowing who else besides Murray entered and/or left that house during that time.

WHY was Murray taping a groggy Michael? What did he plan on doing with this tape? It sure wasn't for Michael's benefit. What about the death of Michael's attorney, Peter Lopez? Yes his death was labeled a suicide and was never heard from again----as if it never happened. No way is Peter Lopez's death a mere coincidence imo. These are some examples although doesn't compare with actually seeing Michael being murdered, does raise some legitimate suspicions.

How many well-connected players in the cut-throat, criminal driven music industry do you know of will commit crimes and just leave all the proof around for everyone to see? Do you actually believe they would have blind faith they wouldn't get caught nor be exposed? Or would these people use their connections, money, under the table deals, etc to hide their involvement in a murder and better yet have the murder look like an accident? Not to mention the long history of notorious corruption among LAPD and California's judicial system...that alone along with the way Michael was treated over the years is enough for me to not believe what they say. IMO if Michael had stayed out of the states, and especially out of California, he would have still been living. I feared what would happen to him when I heard he was returning to LA to live. My fears were legitimized June 25th 2009.

People, including fans, better wake up. There's more to Michael's death than what we have been told---and told to believe as so. I don't care how slick people think they are, everyone has a day and the truth has a way of coming out no matter how much effort is put into hiding it and 're-writing' the facts to fool the masses.

First of all, there's no proof that they were even CCTV tapes in the house. LaToya started that rumor. We're not even sure if the inside of the house had camera's, and why would Michael want someone watching his every move in the privacy of his own home? Like I said, the only thing you have is Michael's own words, which he stated years ago, years ago. And even that isn't enough to prove murder, there is no link, NONE whatsoever, that Peter Lopez suicide is connected with Michael's death.

As far as Showman, you aren't really building a good case for yourself. The molestation trial was no conspiracy, it was a greedy family out for money, and a DA who wanted to see Michael go down for his own personal gain. Not any "illuminati, Sony records" crap, excuse my harsh wording but I'm tired of this. People rather see Conrad Murray walk away without having to pay any consequence for his actions in favor of trying to prove a barely possible theory in the courts. Secondly, no one in here called Murray a nice guy and that he just made a mistake. His mistakes shouldn't have been made for a licensed doctor, all of his decisions were bad. None of what he did was done in a professional manner, he showcased some incompetence for a licensed physician. And he needs to pay for his negligence.

And Michael was recorded in that nature by Murray, because he wanted to black mail Michael, to possibly get his original asking price for taking care of Michael. Which was $5 Million.

Now, as we've said, when you finally get some proof to support this conspiracy theory, do what you have to do. Good luck.

People rather see Conrad Murray walk away without having to pay any consequence for his actions in favor of trying to prove a barely possible theory in the courts.
I"m wanting for Conrad to either be put to jail for life or killed, and not have a "involuntary" charge for a possible maybe 4 years... I'm asking for a charge of first degree murder!! I want fans to quit calling this a bad job on his part and that he should have taken better care of Michael, when it's so obvious that Conrad killed him on purpose!!! ..."I want Conrad free for the benefit of the consiparcy??"

Like I said before, I'm done and have no patience to get into this... I asked a simple question, I got my answer, that's it! So stop asking me to quit this, when I only asked a simple question yesterday and asked for this to stop... I'm done!

... I"m wanting for Conrad to either be put to jail for life or killed, and not have a "involuntary" charge for a possible maybe 4 years... I'm asking for a charge of first degree murder!! I want fans to quit calling this a bad job on his part and that he should have taken better care of Michael, when it's so obvious that Conrad killed him on purpose!!! ..."I want Conrad free for the benefit of the consiparcy??"

Like I said before, I'm done and have no patience to get into this... I asked a simple question, I got my answer, that's it! So stop asking me to quit this, when I only asked a simple question yesterday and asked for this to stop... I'm done!

He isn't guilty of first degree murder. Involuntary manslaughter is the correct charge based on the evidence.

Mod Note
Im allowing this thread to stay open but please no personal attack on members
discuss the topic not each other.. any instances of that has been edited or post deleted

I agree that 4yrs is not enough even when someone has taken a life through reckless abandonment. I don't see any evidence and (I know some will jump down my throat) but I don't see the motive either.

We are all extremely sensitive at the moment, and all we can do for now is hope that the truth will out as we try to get through each hellish day of this trial. Hugs to all.

Yes I agree with you 'Showman' except I doubt that Dr, Murray was one that pulled the trigger. Dr, Murray provided the drugs the murder weapon but doubt he was even there when the murder went down. And yes we do have all the proof as MJ gave us all the proof in the movie, DVD, dome and rehearsal footages. He even identified the murderers in the footage. This is a huge conspiracy that's been on going for many years and Michael has stressed that many times. Why is it that so many claimed to be his manager when he never had one and didn't want one? Gee even Raymone was trying to claim that she was rehired as manager. Who else...Dileo, Branca, Randy, Joe, Leonard Rowe? He just got rid of his enemies and then they all swarmed him like he said and showed the psychopaths...

Four years is nowhere near enough, however, all the evidence in question points towards negligence/manslaughter. It is going to be nearly impossible, in fact downright Homeric, for Murray to walk from this trial. Had they charged him with first degree murder, it would be quite easy to acquit him, as it is pretty clear from his "price tag" that it was in his best interest for Michael to remain alive, especially considering the ocean of debt he is currently drowning in. Ergo, there was no observable motive for Murray to kill Michael, and evidently no pre-meditation, since he did such a piss poor job of hiding the evidence. Second degree murder, otherwise known as "crime of passion" (i.e. murdering someone by accident in the middle of a heated row), seems equally unlikely, as there was no passion involved in this crime (if we discount the emergency in Murray's pants at 11:51 AM, but that's an entirely different sort of passion than the one evoked in such crimes).

Four years is nowhere near enough, however, all the evidence in question points towards negligence/manslaughter. It is going to be nearly impossible, in fact downright Homeric, for Murray to walk from this trial. Had they charged him with first degree murder, it would be quite easy to acquit him, as it is pretty clear from his "price tag" that it was in his best interest for Michael to remain alive, especially considering the ocean of debt he is currently drowning in. Ergo, there was no observable motive for Murray to kill Michael, and evidently no pre-meditation, since he did such a piss poor job of hiding the evidence. Second degree murder, otherwise known as "crime of passion" (i.e. murdering someone by accident in the middle of a heated row), seems equally unlikely, as there was no passion involved in this crime (if we discount the emergency in Murray's pants at 11:51 AM, but that's an entirely different sort of passion than the one evoked in such crimes).

Professor Snape, can I just say I love your posts..... and often I learn a new word as well!

Yes I agree with you 'Showman' except I doubt that Dr, Murray was one that pulled the trigger. Dr, Murray provided the drugs the murder weapon but doubt he was even there when the murder went down. And yes we do have all the proof as MJ gave us all the proof in the movie, DVD, dome and rehearsal footages. He even identified the murderers in the footage. This is a huge conspiracy that's been on going for many years and Michael has stressed that many times. Why is it that so many claimed to be his manager when he never had one and didn't want one? Gee even Raymone was trying to claim that she was rehired as manager. Who else...Dileo, Branca, Randy, Joe, Leonard Rowe? He just got rid of his enemies and then they all swarmed him like he said and showed the psychopaths...

This is the most preposterous nonsense I have ever read on this forum.

@Stella : What I find preposterous is the fact that you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than yours! I'm sorry but there's tones of people who have the same belief as you who have come to this thread, made their point with respect and went on with their lives... you keep coming back here to bash anyone who thinks otherwise... everyone is intitled to their own beliefs!

Ms. Fairy made some great points! You don't have to agree with it, but don't make fun of it, cause I could permitt myself to make fun of your comments and say how I find it ridiculous that you can't see what's really happening here... that there's so much more involved here, that you are actually denying Michael's confessions for crying out loud! But I didn't it, I kept it for myself cause I didn't see the point... so if you don't agree with this theory, then move on somewhere else and stop bashing the beliefs of others, and I don't see how you feel so angry as this belief, unlike the "hoax theory", in no way is offensive to Michael... we love Michael, and he's the first priority here before anyone else, and we want to seak the truth! So unless you feel pain for Dr. Murray, I believe you can move on and not feel so angry over our belief!

@Stella : What I find preposterous is the fact that you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than yours! I'm sorry but there's tones of people who have the same belief as you who have come to this thread, made their point with respect and went on with their lives... you keep coming back here to bash anyone who thinks otherwise... everyone is intitled to their own beliefs!

Ms. Fairy made some great points! You don't have to agree with it, but don't make fun of it, cause I could permitt myself to make fun of your comments and say how I find it ridiculous that you can't see what's really happening here... that there's so much more involved here, that you are actually denying Michael's confessions for crying out loud! But I didn't it, I kept it for myself cause I didn't see the point... so if you don't agree with this theory, then move on somewhere else and stop bashing the beliefs of others, and I don't see how you feel so angry as this belief, unlike the "hoax theory", in no way is offensive to Michael... we love Michael, and he's the first priority here before anyone else, and we want to seak the truth! So unless you feel pain for Dr. Murray, I believe you can move on and not feel so angry over our belief!

Thanks for that!

I never nor do I now think Murray was just a bad doctor. I don't think he had any intention of saving Michael. I believe Murray is a Lee Harvey Oswald. He tries to open his mouth, he's going to meet his Jack Ruby. However, that does not mean I will go to bat for him. He's not innocent in this. I just think there's more. Michael always said he would die by someone's hands and where is he at now? He's dead. Just like he said he would be.

When it first happened, this section was jumping but now mostly everyone buys the media pushed let's blame Dr. Murray and him alone. I hate that.

I agree that 4yrs is not enough even when someone has taken a life through reckless abandonment. I don't see any evidence and (I know some will jump down my throat) but I don't see the motive either.

We are all extremely sensitive at the moment, and all we can do for now is hope that the truth will out as we try to get through each hellish day of this trial. Hugs to all.

Yes, the sentence should be at least 10 years.

I never nor do I now think Murray was just a bad doctor. I don't think he had any intention of saving Michael. I believe Murray is a Lee Harvey Oswald. He tries to open his mouth, he's going to meet his Jack Ruby. However, that does not mean I will go to bat for him. He's not innocent in this. I just think there's more. Michael always said he would die by someone's hands and where is he at now? He's dead. Just like he said he would be.

When it first happened, this section was jumping but now mostly everyone buys the media pushed let's blame Dr. Murray and him alone. I hate that.

I agree. From what his patients say Murray is an excellent and caring doctor. The level of "incompetence" exhibited in his care towards Michael is astounding and too bizarre to be explained away so readily.

I agree. From what his patients say Murray is an excellent and caring doctor. The level of "incompetence" exhibited in his care towards Michael is astounding and too bizarre to be explained away so readily.

Incredibly astounding. Too much so to be be believed. Maybe Murray was high that day cause nothing else makes sense

i never thought it was his intension to kill. i do believe someone was out to destroy MJ but not AEG or even Sony. it's bigger than that. i do believe Sony took the opportunity to crush him once Chandler put his lies out there and they kept pushing ...... but i don't believe murray was "hired to kill". after watching the trial so far every day i think he is a smart and saw opportunities to cash in. it sound to me like he cares about every patient except MICHAEL JACKSON. why else would you tape record your patient in such condition if not to use and abuse them? he should be sued for that act alone!

i never thought it was his intension to kill. i do believe someone was out to destroy MJ but not AEG or even Sony. it's bigger than that. i do believe Sony took the opportunity to crush him once Chandler put his lies out there and they kept pushing ...... but i don't believe murray was "hired to kill". after watching the trial so far every day i think he is a smart and saw opportunities to cash in. it sound to me like he cares about every patient except MICHAEL JACKSON. why else would you tape record your patient in such condition if not to use and abuse them? he should be sued for that act alone!

:agree:

You know I was on the fence about "who really killed Michael" for along time. However, everyone keeps saying it is bigger then AEG it's bigger then Sony, but no one ever specifies what "bigger" means or who "bigger" is. Right now we do know that Murray was responsible for Micheal's death. Until there is other proof or someone can explain who, or what and why they would want to kill him, then I will remain skeptical about this. If you say they killed him for his catalog, where is the proof in that? The executors haven't sold it, the estate still benefits from the profits and Branca has stated it will not be sold.

So why would they kill him?????? Because he was talking about world peace, saving the world and the evil record industry. Everyone knows the record industry is evil and out for only money.

Back