I wonder what Mike is doing up in heaven

Hugging my grandaunt that passed away when she was thirteen. Always reminding her that her beauty was inherited by her sister's granddaughter (this is what people tell me).
Holding my pets and having fun with them.
Going down every night this time around and reminding me that I am strong, loved and needed.

He is part of the big oneness of everything, so he is very happy and content. ... and I bet he lives on a soft cloud called "Foreverland". ;-)

He is part of the big oneness of everything, so he is very happy and content. ... and I bet he lives on a soft cloud called "Foreverland". ;-)

That sounds nice, it must be wonderful................I especially love your cloud vision :)

Hopefully making music and videos. Something for us to look forward to when we get there:)

Probably having dance battles with James Brown

THIS:

tumblr_m8m8f5MSDy1rvwq31o1_250.gif

Seriously though -> He probably feels so free up in heaven. Finally away from all of the misery he experienced on earth and what the world put him through. Love you, Michael.

Let's be real. Michael wanted a childhood that he believed he was denied. Reincarnation would be best, allowing him perhaps to experience something that did not in this life.

He's still in his grave....no human being enters until the day of judgement.

I like to imagine him sitting on the Moon watching over his family, fans, and the children of the world. ♥️

he is performing his new songs
The Heaven Is Mine
Heal the Heaven
Heaven Song
Heaven Can't Wait

Back