I wonder what Mike is doing up in heaven

red33

Proud Member
I bet he's jamming with James Brown and teaching the angels to moonwalk. I bet he's even wooed a few women angels :girl_love: :girl_flirt:

Being the suave angel he was all his life, a hit with the ladies and singing a symphony with the angels.. wearing his angel wing's and crown.

Watching over his kids and the people he loved.
Being free, no pain, no worries.
Still using his angelic voice to practiced wit the angels, and Welcome people who stepped into the light.

(That's what I hope for)

Watching over his kids and the people he loved.
Being free, no pain, no worries.
Still
using his angelic voice to practiced wit the angels, and Welcome people who stepped into the light.

(That's what I hope for)
angel3l.gif
Me Too!!!!
angel3r.gif

I bet every Friday night, they have a special "Thriller Night" where mikey woos the ladies with his smexy dance moves like this
mjgif226.gif
. :girl_love:

Last edited:
I like to think that his heavenly purpose is to gather all the abused, abandoned, orphaned, murdered, lost children around him, hold them close and sing them to sleep. :blush:

And he's watching over his family, most definitely.

Maybe he's dancing with a never ending line of ladies who loved him on Earth.

I also like to think that he and my sweet cat, Lacey Mae, are good friends now. :D

I think he's definetly playing & singing music.. working with the arts & as always helping make this world a better place.
I think he's hanging out with my brother sometimes, helping him understand what happened to my brother in Jr. High school, when some racism happened.

I bet he's even wooed a few women angels :girl_love: :girl_flirt:

I think so too, I have a guess that girls were flirting towards Michael. And I would even think that he met Owen Hart and both of them were pulling pranks since they're both the best pranksters I know.

There are no female angels, only male angels.
They have discrimination in Heaven too? Disappointing.

I hope at least one night a week he does what he said he wanted to do on his 50th birthday-and he, James Brown, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly put on a great show for all of Heaven. And I hope Elizabeth and Montgomery Clift are in the audience.

Because if Gene and Monty are there, my mom would be there (a crazy fan of both) and she'd remember to give Michael a message for me after the show.

I think that he's also comforting the "little Susie's" (abused children) of the world.
I also think he's chill in with Liz Taylor,Marilyn, jimi Hendrix and rick James bitch!

I wonder what he would say if he met Elvis. Would they fight over who's "the king"?

I wonder what he would say if he met Elvis. Would they fight over who's "the king"?
I think they would be jamming together,perhaps make a gospel.
I don´t think to be a king is important when you are in heaven.

Probbably showing that fake ass sndeeen whosboss!

Probably watching all his twofaced so called friends doing facetime and making money off his demise, just my humble opinion

I think he'll be at peace, surrounded with pure love and in a place where nobody can hurt him anymore. A true Angel, in every sense of the word. I miss him like crazy...... I pray that I'll see him one day.
L.O.V.E.

Postings from June 25th 2009 actually led me to this thread as well. Interesting question for sure........one that I wouldn't even dare to answer.

I believe he helps people all around the world, relaxes from struggles on Earth and hangs out with other famous people or songwriters, like James Horner, who has died in a plane crash one month ago. I bet Mike is happy over there :)

Waiting for Prince to arrive, so they can hang out as brothers away from the prying eyes of the media, and doing that collaboration they always talked about it, although there will not be any lines about their butts being mine.

Having a very well earned rest up there I should think and maybe despairing of mankind.

I think that he's also comforting the "little Susie's" (abused children) of the world.
I also think he's chill in with Liz Taylor,Marilyn, jimi Hendrix and rick James bitch!

Nope I reckon they probably fighting bout lisa marie ;)

Waiting for Prince to arrive, so they can hang out as brothers away from the prying eyes of the media, and doing that collaboration they always talked about it, although there will not be any lines about their butts being mine.

well, now Prince has arrived to him, MJ waited not too long for that since you posted.

Back