Iconic Michael Jackson Jacket Goes up for Action

Really, really hope that is not the case, however that would perhaps be for a different thread.
At the end of the day ~no matter what. I couldn't sell.
A different thread? I was just responding to your question as to why he was selling it? He might be struggling financially and this is his only way out, who knows lol

If it was me, I would consider it my prized possession and would be proud to own MJ's jacket. It would break my heart having to sell it but at the end of the day , it's just a jacket - family/food comes first

it's just a jacket -
No , to me :unsure: it is memories and a huge amount of trust there. So again , I'd not sell.
family/food comes first
If someone gets into debt it is usually by fault of their own because they didn't put their priorities such as family ...bills/ food as first and foremost to begin with so they wouldn't have to sell their assets /anything close to their heart, especially not items like this.
But people are people and deal with/ view their financial situations differently.

No , to me :unsure: it is memories and a huge amount of trust there. So again , I'd not sell.

If someone gets into debt it is usually by fault of their own because they didn't put their priorities such as family ...bills/ food as first and foremost to begin with so they wouldn't have to sell their assets /anything close to their heart, especially not items like this.
But people are people and deal with/ view their financial situations differently.
Yes most likely it would be their own fault , are you telling me if you had kids they would go hungry because you would be unwilling to sell the jacket?

It's not as easy as that though, nobody wants to be in debt....
That is why you are better off to try plan and certainly resist the temptation of whatever is going to put you in that place
and always be one step ahead. And then you wouldn't have to think about that question because pain would be the outcome/ consequence / severe punishment of debt. and it would break hearts if people had to sell their most beloved treasures to eat.
However , The guy who is selling it, i don't know his situation at all~ so if he should ever share the reason, I can't feel bad.
:) It is a great photo of him and Michael. At least the seller's memories can remain.

the jacket will be available to view at the ā€˜kingventionā€™ on october 28th. more details in the video.
as much as I wish these items were preserved in a museum of some sort, michael (and his family) gave away a lot of his things, or had them auctioned.

Truly cringeworthy Diabetes Generation ad.
MJ's Pepsi involvement has caused untold health problems to millions. Silent stories, never told.
I would consider the jacket Bad Energy.
Sorry for laughing, but this IS funny to me. You got to be joking. Or not?

Michael caused health problems? Ugh.
I think it was rather the rest of the world that caused health problems to Michael.

Bro act like MJs endorsing nicotine or something. Most people drink soda. How about we talk about how everything in western society is genetically treated, and even most of the water has things not originally in it?

Sorry for laughing, but this IS funny to me. You got to be joking. Or not?
Are you aware of how many people have diabetes and other health issues today from junk food / drink?
Michael caused health problems? Ugh.
Absolutely, and on a mass scale. Impressionable young kids and adults. He did it on a mass scale and Pepsi loves him for it.
I think it was rather the rest of the world that caused health problems to Michael.
Maybe some of that occured too. But this doesn't discount the fact that MJ promoted health-destroying junk to millions.

Bro act like MJs endorsing nicotine or something. Most people drink soda. How about we talk about how everything in western society is genetically treated, and even most of the water has things not originally in it?
I can talk about that for days.

I do not agree with this, parents are the ones who should control what children eat and drink, obviously celebrities in commercials can make children want it but parents are the ones who should give permission to drink those drinks.

Back