If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

"Thee Journal Of Reflection Of Thoughts...TRUTH OF JUSTICE..."NOTHING" IS BLACK OR WHITE...Knowledge Is Growth "EDUCATION" Is Thee Key...As Promised/Mutually Agreed Upon...Proceeds WILL BE Donated to Thee Dailey Jackson Foundation For OUR "ELDERLY" and ALL The "CHILDREN" Of Thee World Charities...(c) 1993 - 2009......!~"

PSALM 37 ;)

Dear Michael,

I wanted to save these words for the next time I see you, or when I finally arrive in the spiritual realm and hug you like there’s no tomorrow but, thank you for everything. You are my second rock, my second father, my friend, my support and confidant. Even if you are only in spirit I know that you’re never too far away. You’re always with all of us. Just knowing that you’re right next to me in spirit is enough to lull me to sleep at night or help me feel less alone when I get lonely. In a lot of ways you were always there when I felt like no one else was at the time. I miss your presence a lot in my dreams. I am aware that you still drop by whether I’m awake or asleep since the first visitation dreams I had from you. I know that you’re there for all of us, your fans, keeping us safe in your arms from any kind of harm, watching over us..

I love you so much.
~ Hannah. Xx
🌻😘

Back