If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

If Michael were to read many of the messages on this forum I would apologize on behalf of many of his fans for being the same as the people that judged him but to others. After Michael passed (I think it's because they always had in the back of there heads that when Michael was here maybe he viewed the forum and maybe read what they wrote) they changed and started so freely talking trash about others..

I understand we are all hurt that Michael passed and extra sensitivities arise but let Michaels message count for something.. Let his trials and tribulations (as he would call them) not be in Vain.

When it comes to Michael we should always say what we feel comfortable to say if he was standing right in front of us...

Mike, i just wanna thank you so much for everything you do and have done to me. Im glad i found you in my life, you are healing my soul :).
I am sending lots of love and kisses to the other side :)

maybe sometimes i think about myself too much... but i am only a human being :)

I couldn't have put it better myself....well, actually now that i think about i guess i could add another four words all whispered, barely audible.........:girl_love:Michael, I love youuuu hey, I would even sing it :girl_karaoke: nope, not really, j/k on that last one.

When it comes to Michael we should always say what we feel comfortable to say if he was standing right in front of us...

I'd have no problem saying all of the above [and some other things as well] :D But then again, so would plenty of others, right? Nothin' special there.

Last edited:
If I got the chance to tell Michael anything, it would simply be "thank you". His music has helped me cope with lots of chaos in my life, and his attitude toward children showed me there's no shame in being a kid at heart. He was no saint, but he had a big heart, and his biggest fault was simply trusting the wrong people too much. I almost cried watching the Life of an Icon documentary, when Katherine recalled telling him, "I can see myself in you, but I don't want you to be like me."

I would be very humbled for a start, but keep it simple, that I love him and his music and will pretty much buy anything he releases and go to his concerts. But also to let him know I never stopped believing he was a gentle and kind human being with the innocence and a pure heart like that of an uncorrupted child. But if Michael was still here amongst us, there would be one less angel in heaven. Because I feel Michael has earned his wings.

Also that I never believed any of the rubbish and malicious gossip and lies that he was straddled with in his whole career.

Michael
its going ok better than it I could imagine to be honest
and I'm doing the right thing n finally living right
and it's all being put in perspective 😌

You are my ultimate fàvorite human being ,and I feel It a Great Blessing to know you as a fan and fellow spirit !

Michael I'm sitting here with a silly smile on my face and warm thoughts of you In my head.If you can read my mind ooh the stories you 'd told' like a book of never ending tales :)

Well yeash, if that would have been possible! Michael did stand before me and all I could scream was "Michael, I love you" :blush:

I had such smart words and questions 'rehearsed' in my mind but his presence and the way he locks eyes with you is mindblowing to say at least so If Michael would read this now...

I just wanted to say... I'm sowwy, I stared at you :unsure: You just took my breath away! :blush:

I would clam up as I felt I would be put on the spot. I would just be humble and thank him for the gifts he gave us all, his music, his dancing and his love for humanity and his pure desires fr wanting to make the world a better place.

Then I would apologise for all the trials that he was subjected to, not the 2 Child abuse ones, but also all the tabloid rubbish, stories about his sexuality, surgeries, skin colour and other silly things that distracted from him and his music.

Then I would ask to enjoy heaven or wherever he was and then tell him, that on earth he will never be forgotten as Michael Jackson was loved by millions of fans and they still love him today.

I would say ..."Thank you Michael for all the things you have done, you are a great inspiration not only in the artistic way, but in all aspects of a good life, you are a great human being, and i really want to tell you on my behalf and my wife that we love you so much"

What the heck are you saying when you're performing Rock With You on the Bad Tour? Batow? :laugh: C'mon, you can whisper it in my ear.

Hiya m

Life has turned around.and it's better. I'm doing the right thing
My children are free from pain and violence and control and so am I and I'm happy about that.
I miss you. I miss you very much
Ill more than likely get the girls a sasauge dog for Christmas
In fact I can do exactly how I please.
:') saying goodnight,
Sharyn

Please%20come%20back_zpsjojuojli.jpg

Look I know now (,kinda) and it doesn't really matter
Thing is going to look after.dahdahdah the best I can since I couldn't help the other , and no not nate.
Would you believe nate took all the furniture yes you van actually believe that can't you
I miss you but since doing the right thing all my dreams came true in a way, hope, happy and freedom its all they'll all ever need babe x

I wish you could come back down for just one day and kick some (you know what). Cause some down here seriously deserve it.

Watta seriously awesome thread this is. It's truly lovely to read everyone's messages to Michael, everything from the funny to the sad ones and all else in between; so very endearing and heartwarming.

It's not the first time I post here, but only now I realize what a really great question it contains - what would I say if Michael would read anything I write........That's quite an intimidating thought actually. It must have been amazing to post in this thread prior to 2009 and think about that, right? :swoon:

Well I would do my best to say something completely original, something he had never heard before in his life, not even once. No point in being repetitive, right? :p And because of that it would have to be something terribly, amazingly ingenious..............something like this

luvu_Mike.jpg

Utterly original and completely unprecedented, i know :cheeky: And just to make sure that he gets it i would say it one more time using equally surprising words :innocent:

luv_yaa.jpg

And last but not least.....I would reassure him that I love all of him - nappy, messy hair included :happy:

wub_ya.jpg

Laying here in silence. Miss you so much
Not a day goes by when you are not on my mind
Over the weekend 23 years ago bbc 1 broadcast dangerous those days m were precious thanks.. Rest in peace
I love you so much

Dear Michael every day I come to realization ,That theirs no good'der human being on this earth than you!
I'd rather have 'you' than all the massess walking around today,and that's no exaggeration!!!

Oh Michael I don't know what to do
I miss my lovely friend I'll give lovelydoodah their space but I am worried about them.. It's one of those nights babe :'( ugh

As for Robson I'd like to knock him out really gets my goat that **** :'(

While at work I was trying to block out the horrid selections being piped through the satellite radio, then wished I could hear your voice (we're not allowed to use our personal mp3 devices on the clock). Shortly after my wish Human Nature, DSTYGE AND Rock With You were played within 20 minutes!

I don't know if it was coincidence or somehow, some way you heard my wish, but either way...THANK YOU!! :girl_sigh: :wub: :give_rose:

Last edited:
Hey man. Nice to get your attention. You did a lot of good. Nothing's ever gonna change that. It's not the same without you here. Would you like to wow us some more? We'd all love it if you could. And don't worry about the haters, they're just looking for something better too. Jealousy is a viper, it bites hard, but it doesn't go very far.

Anyway... I hope you come back. It'd be the greatest. And uh... I hope you finish "Hollywood Tonight", cause that song is SLAMMIN

Take care, man.(y):cheeky:

I love yewwwww and miss youuuuuu Ü
I wish you were here just watching the EDM family with me on YouTube tho
I wish you were a part of the EDM family right now

[video=youtube_share;1y6smkh6c-0]http://youtu.be/1y6smkh6c-0[/video]

Last edited:
Twenty four years and two months to be precise
So glad and proud I picked you as my role model
You certainly keep me strong
Yesterday I was told... and had thorough confirmation of what I suspected for many years and it's pretty bad...
But amongst my pain and my suffering I found a picture of you as I was sorting out ....stuff... well
It was at that pinnicle point that seeing your photo, saved my heart my sanity and my pride yet again...

Thanks M.

Back