If you could ask journalist Charles Thomson one question on tonight's Radio Show, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeborahFfrench

Proud Member
Everyone's talking about British journalist Charles Thomson.

But who is he?

Find out tonight and meet the man behind the story.

Fearless Britrish journalist Charles Thomson, who needs no introduction here, will be talking about his award-winning work covering luminaries such as James Brown, and his take on the important issues regarding Michael Jackson tonight on:

KPFA 94.1 FM Radio ~ Sunday 14/03/2010 Midnight (PST) and 08:00 am Monday (GMT)

http://www.kpfa.org/sunday-night-live-1

Mr Thomson will be live tonight and he will be discussing Michael Jackson, James Brown and more. The interview will last for just over an hour.

KPFA 94.1 FM Radio station - broadcasts to central and northern California but streams worldwide via the website. The show is also available afterwards as a podcast.

Lets support those who believe the truth has a place in modern journalism - and be there tonight!

Pls Retweet message below:

TONIGHT on KPFA Radio 94.1 FM Journalist Charles Thomson ~ Sunday at Midnight (PST) / 08:00 Monday (GMT) talking about MJ. Tune in!!

No he didn't. He just spoke the home truths about Michael that everybody else was too afraid or too obsessed to acknowledge.

He spoke about Michael's drug addiction all the time and people were constantly shouting him down. He spoke about how the athletic, OTT concerts were too much for MJ and everybody kept shouting him down.

Look what happened.

If the people around Michael had told it to Michael straight like TwistedVision did then he would probably still be alive. It's because he surrounded himself by sycophants and yes men that he's dead today.

If the people around Michael had told it to Michael straight like TwistedVision did then he would probably still be alive. It's because he surrounded himself by sycophants and yes men that he's dead today.

completely agree...

Why is this thread an almost word for word repeat of something on the main page?

I don't know why the original poster left their message twice but I responded to both becuse I thought viginia was being out of order and didn't think she should go unquestioned in either section.

Perhaps if more people had spoken the truth and reached out to Michael when he really needed it - June 25th might still just be the day that comes after June 24th.

Please think virginia_woolf before you disparage the name of somebody.

Or have we forgotten so quickly what that does?

I will be listening to Mr Thomson speak on KPFA radio - and I have no reason to believe he is anything other than honourable.

BTW: My question to Mr Thomson would be:

" Have you ever heard journalists talk openly about purposely distorting the truth about Michael to sell a story? "

This thread is exactly like the one on the main page. I think we can post any questions we have there. So I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back