In What Order Do You Rate MJ's Solo Albums

Sharing a source with other MJ fans that states Michael's album preferences (implied or spoken) during any time of his life should not be a difficult task when information and videos are readily available on the Internet.

Michael mentions his happiest time during the 2008 Good Morning America "Happy Birthday" interview here:

Please stop the name-calling and accusations, this is not worth fighting over. Just agree to disagree and move on. But calling people trolls, accusing them of trolling, is not necessary.

Please do continue to rate Michael's solo albums.

Dewey, with all respect this wasn't what people were arguing over, it was if Michael said Off The Wall was his favourite album that he released.

I do agree that we should move on, but I had to make that point.

Sharing a source with other MJ fans that states Michael's album preferences (implied or spoken) during any time of his life should not be a difficult task when information and videos are readily available on the Internet.

Michael mentions his happiest time during the 2008 Good Morning America "Happy Birthday" interview here:

Please stop the name-calling and accusations, this is not worth fighting over. Just agree to disagree and move on. But calling people trolls, accusing them of trolling, is not necessary.

Please do continue to rate Michael's solo albums.

I'm totally stunned this has been such a heated issue when it doesn't even have to be.......

I thought as MJ fans we supposed to exemplify what his musical message tried to convey, there is absolutely no need to resort to name calling

I would never think to call someone out their name

nobody knows everything about Michael Jackson and what his thoughts were every moment of his life

Back