In which music video did Michael look the best?

I'm a dude.. but in my opinion I think he looked best, physically in 'Give In To Me' just my opinion though of course

My favourite is the video to Blood on the Dancefloor........love the dancing....so sexy!

I'm a guy but even i'll admit that he looked really good during the Bad era

I think..

1985-1991... Than again 1995-1996...

I could get more specific but...

I gotta say I love the way he looks in "In the Closet" him and those muscles :bugeyed
But I also really love anything having to do with the Bad era :bow:

Remember the time, when he walked up those steps to Iman I nearly passed out.so freakin sexy.

I'd say all of them,but the best he looked was You Are Not Alone.
I mean,hello!He was nekked.:shifty:

Hehe, imma dude but i have to admit that I think he looked best in Rock With You and In The Closet :D

I'm inclined to pick Remember the Time :D with Come Together maybe as a second. ITC is a good choice too. Hell, I'd probably pick most of his videos :D

I'm a guy but even i'll admit that he looked really good during the Bad era
OMG! All this time I thought you were female. No offense, if any. And I agree, the BAD video is so hot.

Remember the time, when he walked up those steps to Iman I nearly passed out.so freakin sexy.
You aint lying!
And even tho I should have known better, :p I thought I was the only one who peeped that
and drooled over it. I also LOVE the overhead shots in that short film.

LindavG, I agree. I especially like the part at 2:49...when he looks up into the camera
with those gorgeous eyes.
:girl_in_love:

With that being said, I'm not pickin'. :beee:

My first thought was "BAD"-when he fell from the ceiling in the subway, I thought I was going to die. Thought I would die during "Dirty Diana" too. And I love how he looks in "Rock With You". But today I came across a picture from "Say, Say, Say" and I couldn't breathe for a minute-he is just absolutely gorgeous in that-so I'll pick that.

For me im torn between "smooth criminal" & dirty diana

The Way. You Make Me. FRIGGIN' Feel!!!!!!!! lol
I mean, there are no words..... there are no words lol.......
:wub::wub::wub::wub:

^^^Long version btw. :heart:

When I was little, I was fascinated by Remember the Time. His smile there...:wub: (his whole attitude was also like "Yeah, I know I'm gorgeous!").

This strongly Depends on my mood ...
Maybe thats what I like so much about Michael , seeing him in so many different ways...hard to pick just one

For me it's Who Is It (ponytail AND a suit! Be still my heart) and Scream (he was friggin' GORGEOUS in that one. I adore his hair in that, especially when it's, yep, in the ponytail. I will watch Scream JUST to fangirl over his hair :p )

For me it's Who Is It (ponytail AND a suit! Be still my heart) and Scream (he was friggin' GORGEOUS in that one. I adore his hair in that, especially when it's, yep, in the ponytail. I will watch Scream JUST to fangirl over his hair :p )

I agree with you, Michael looks GOOD on "Who is it" suit en ponytail .....swoon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo
I watched Scream over and over again just to see him walk for 1 damn second at 2:29

Last edited:
Hmm. gotta say The Way You Make Me Feel, In The Closet
Oh and when he's angry in Ghosts
Black or White too - radiant and a little more grown up than bad..
oh this is hard!

Ooh, I'd definitely have to say Smooth Criminal. Something about that white suit and hat just makes it for me.
Bad probably comes in second... Or maybe Say Say Say, difficult choice.

It's impossible deciding only one when Michael looks so gorgeous, sexy & hot when he was 29-39. How come you haven't posted pictures? Missing from Dangerous and HIStory...

:heat: :swoon:

27.jpg

TWYMMF.jpg

speeddemon-1.jpg

tumblr_lwd3cpDreV1r3augfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbrcfqOq5m1rhxffko1_500.gif

images

uh60207,1265915482,DirtyDiana_avi_000087087.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Smooth-Criminal-.jpg

1.jpg

Back