Incredible lifelike Michael Jackson Thriller bust [Update] The Creator comments in our thread

*sigh*.. If only I had $1.100,- lying around somewhere..:D (this would be a big upgrade from kissing your computerscreen ;) :D ) But seriously, I think it deserves way more than that, for 2 years of work..! They are AMAZING!!

Consider doing one in the future of MJ smiling, that would lighten up the world

I have set as wallpaper too This thread makes me happy thanks for that :huggy:

Wallpaper bump since we're on a new page...

mj_1_1_scale_busts_by_godaiking_studios_by_ranock-d63acv9_zps5a0a3d1e.jpg

"I'm not like other guys..."

I sent a tweet from my twitter and facebook to your Ebay listing. I hope you fair well :)
looks like you work is very appreciated with already over 30 bidders

I sent a tweet from my twitter and facebook to your Ebay listing. I hope you fair well :)
looks like you work is very appreciated with already over 30 bidders

Thank you so much.

I took a quick crappy video with my Ipad. Here it is:

Watch it in 720p

Been awhile since I posted here. Finally made one of these for myself. I plan on displaying it with a Bad concert tour ticket, Moonwalker genesis game and Bad single 45 EP.

As wonderfully detailed and life like as these are, there's something creepy about having a lifesize face bust of ANYBODY in your home.
I'd constantly glance at it and go "GAAH!" before remembering it's fake :D

Anyhoo, I'd pay top dollar for a (non life size) figure of Bad Tour MJ!
Please tell me you are thinking of making a figure like the Bad one in his Bad Tour outfit!

As wonderfully detailed and life like as these are, there's something creepy about having a lifesize face bust of ANYBODY in your home.
I'd constantly glance at it and go "GAAH!" before remembering it's fake :D

Anyhoo, I'd pay top dollar for a (non life size) figure of Bad Tour MJ!
Please tell me you are thinking of making a figure like the Bad one in his Bad Tour outfit!

Hot Toys makes a really nice Bad MJ figure. But sorry, no plans on my end for anthying other than lifesize MJs. They are a bit scary but once you get over that, they're quite impressive. For me personally, having this is better than owning a Hot Toys figure.

Wow these are amazing ! They look so close to his actual face too ! godaiking, you did an absolutely wonderful job :)

Hot Toys makes a really nice Bad MJ figure. But sorry, no plans on my end for anthying other than lifesize MJs. They are a bit scary but once you get over that, they're quite impressive. For me personally, having this is better than owning a Hot Toys figure.

Oh, wow. I must have really skimmed the beginnings of this whole post.
I thought the pics in the first page were of a MJ toy/doll thing (like, no larger than 18 inches).
But they were all busts.

And yeah, I remember the Bad and Thriller toys, too.

Well, with that said, what about a Bad Tour life-size bust, then? :D

I suppose it's as simple as putting a different "shirt" on the BAD head.

Grade A work, anyhow!

Wow first time enter this thread. You are insanely talented. Honestly i find Madam Tussaud MJ look so fake, I hope you work there.

Thank you for making this. Great piece of art. These should be massproduced imo :)

Thanks again everyone! Here's one last pic I just took. I got a Sega Genesis Moonwalker game and some Bad tour tickets to display with it. Really like how this looks in my case!

more lifelike than those wax figures in madamme tussaud which is so overrated.

Wow, absolutely incredible!! You are very talented. They look so life-like!!

Do you have any plans to proceed to make a Dangerous era bust, as well?:wub: And then maybe HIStory! That would be amazing!!

Building a Michael Jackson Statue

LIfe Size Michael Jackson Statue
Michael Jackson Bust: Joe at Godaiking Studios
Hagane74@hotmail.com
(He offers BAD Era, Billie Jean, and Thriller)

Thanks Qbee for posting that. She needs to redo the mounting of the bust as it's made the torso WAY too long. I plan on doing a tutorial soon on Youtube as I plan on using a bracket system to mount the bust on my statue.

The mannequin she uses is great in height and build to Michael. I actually plan on buying one soon.

Right now, I'm trying to build a full sized statue of Michael from the Thriller era. The thing is...I'm trying to figure out what look to go for. I want to do Thriller, but the Thriller jackets I've seen aren't screen accurate so that'll bug me. If not Thriller, I may do Beat It as I like the song better than Thriller and the look is more colorful. Not sure yet though...

Any opinions? ;)

I think Beat it would be awesome :) I also agree she made the torso to long. I noticed that right away. It isn't proportioned right, but Kudos to her for trying . It was fun to watch. Can't wait to see your full size Michael. :wub:

I think Beat it would be awesome :) I also agree she made the torso to long. I noticed that right away. It isn't proportioned right, but Kudos to her for trying . It was fun to watch. Can't wait to see your full size Michael. :wub:

Also, the jacket she has is too long and, obviously, not accurate looking.

Well, right now, I have a friend who's almost done producing a screen accurate Beat It "L'amour" shirt and he's also doing some CAD work on making the silver eagle thingy for his belt. Plus I have access to one of those Jackson 5 limited signature Beat It jackets. So yeah, I think I'll do a Beat It for this statue I'll build first. :)

I still want to make a Thriller but I'll probably settle for a torso mannequin on that one as I'm getting low on space in my room (I've got a full size Predator, Arnold Terminator, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett).

Right now, I'm talking to a vendor into producing the most accurate Beat It and Thriller jackets in Michael's measurements. Along with my busts and my friends work with the shirt/eagle belt accessory, this will be THE time to have your own Michael Jackson in your home (if it doesn't spook you out having a lifesize human statue).

BTW, Michael was pretty small. Here's a pic of the actual Beat It jacket with some guy holding it. A friend of mine gave me this pic.

How about using the clothes he used on the Thriller album cover? You
rarely see that, something different.

Back