Interview with Michael's driving instructor

Thank you for sharing - I saw this interview on an other Forum. I like this interview. He shares some funny and interesting stories.:)

"Driving with Michael Jackson." Michael Jackson's Driving Teacher Tells His Story

Awe this is great :) A lot of cute nice and funny stories about MJ in 1979

Driving with Michael Jackson." Michael Jackson's Driving Teacher Tells His Story

http://youtu.be/aKIQ0PDndfs

Produced by ThugExposed.Org-501(c)(3)-Gang & Drug Prevention
Go to www.thugexposed.org to view our Free Gang & Drug Prevention Video Gallery of some Amazing Stories.

Michael Jackson's driving teacher shares his experience; from teaching the icon how to drive on the public streets of Los Angeles to Michael's practical jokes on sister Janet to his secret generosity to strangers.

Story Told by Master Driving Instructor-John Diggs of Natamos Driving School. NatomasDrivingSchool.Com

Re: "Driving with Michael Jackson." Michael Jackson's Driving Teacher Tells His Story

Thanks.

Will watch it now!

Re: "Driving with Michael Jackson." Michael Jackson's Driving Teacher Tells His Story

thanks 4 posting - janet story made me chuckle

thankyou for posting qbee,

Bless Michael, always so humble but incredibly funny.

Thanks for posting - i really enjoyed it. It seems to bust the myth that mj was a terrible driver, lol, mj really seemed to be a perfectionist in everything he did. The story of him buying pizza for the fans was sweet, he did it all his life, he never changed. And how annoying was it when the chap was saying he and mj would talk girls, and the interviewer ignored that and asked about mj and his brothers.

He always was a practical joker ha

So what about the stories of Michael as the crazy driver? lol. It would be cool if he could instruct Prince because he's probably going to be learning to drive soon. :)

Could someone briefly type out what was said? I can't watch youtube videos at the moment, but would totally love to hear what's being said!

Great vid funny stories Thanks qbee

Back