• Invincible 25th Anniverary

• both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hot_Street

Proud Member
In 2026 there will be two great anniversaries:
Dangerous 35th Anniversary
Invincible 25th Anniversary
Pick one to celebrate for Sony... or both.

Last edited:
instead of using some of the unreleased gems, the estate would ask DJ Khaled to contemporize Dangerous or Invincible.

Neither. I don't need Sony to rerelease any albums, I have them already.

The only exception is if they're in a higher quality than CD (ie 96kHz and/or 5.1 surround).

Otherwise, forget it.

Nobody has even heard of Invincible outside the MJ community. It feels like a lost album!

It's lifespan lasted until the end of 2002 , which is a shame. Can't believe it will be 25 years in 2026! That was my first ever album I bought.

A new producers cut of Vince would be pretty cool. Cut a few songs and replace them with some of the better tracks we've heard

Exploding balls alert, everybody duck and pray!
What does that even mean!!?? Too many balls in the air?
On topic, Dangerous anything over Invincible anything any day, though I don't hate Invincible and listen to it a LOT. I think Michael's creativity and originality of songs was just different during Invincible, passed its peak according to me.

In 2026 there will be two great anniversaries:
Dangerous 35th Anniversary
Invincible 25th Anniversary
Pick one to celebrate for Sony... or both.
the results are clear
we want both anniversaries
can't wait for 2026

I initially voted for just Dangerous.. But then I changed that vote.
Hopefully both. But you and [hopefully] me shall see.

Nobody has even heard of Invincible outside the MJ community. It feels like a lost album!
I have an idea. they should call it:
Invincible 25th Anniversary - Lost and Found
the classic album with a collection of previously unreleased tracks

Guys, are you ready for MICHAEL 25 with Opis None (Remix By AfroJack Feat Pitbull)? 🔥
I know this is a meme but I actually wouldn't mind if the estate did a re-issue of Michael that includes the demos of the songs that were put on the album, I'm still very interested in hearing the 2008 demos of BoJ and Hollywood Tonight, and even MJ's approved mix of Much Too Soon.

In fact that's what they should've done when they removed the Cascio tracks to make up for the lack of 3 songs on the album. It barely would've cost them anything.

Back