What songs do you think could be on Dangerous 35?

If You Don't Love Me and Serious Effect

Last edited:
Setlist:
1. Serious Effect
2. She Got It (finished version)
3. Men In Black
4. Monkey Business (finished version)
5. Michael McKellar
6. If You Don't Love Me
7. Earth Song (1988-89 Demo)
8. Jane is a Groupie
9. Ghost of Another Lover

Songs that have been leaked, She Got It, Serious Effect, Work That Body, If You Don't Love Me, Monkey Business, maybe 1 or 2 we havent heard like Michael McKellar.

I also see Men In Black and possibly Ghost of Another Lover being on there
Man In Black and Ghost Of Another Lover are nice tracks for die-hard fans, but they are not completed enough to be included in a Disc 2. MIB has missing verses, GOAL it's nothing more than mumbling with some harmonies in the chorus.

I think Truth On Youth could be one
Again, this one has no vocals apart L.L Cool J's. Imho such songs can't even be released on an anniversary album. The standard of completeness should be at least as high as that of the tracks on Bad 25.

Men in Black would be really ....a dream . really.
Michael McKellar
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Joy

Then :unsure:
Bottle of Smoke?

Bottle of Smoke is a controversial song. Some say real some say fake.

...Bumper Snippet [Kid]... Whatever it was supposed to be ~ I like it.

Since its Dangerous, something fitting the theme added, like a scary paper mask :unsure:

they also added OTW eta tracks to T40 so... a piece of chalk is something they would do.

I doubt there will be one. I am waiting to be surprised!

CD 1:
Standard Album remastered
CD 2:
Not existing
DVD:
Not existing

BUT
Piece of chalk added
A basketball signed by Michael Jordan.
Or
A card with one of the aliases from MJs two timing girlfriend.

You could combine the best songs from Bad and Thriller and it still wouldn't be better than Dangerous.

There won't be one. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment. The estate don't care

There won't be one. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment. The estate don't care
The estate had on their website that a re-issue of Dangerous would happen at some point. Could be empty words though
In our opinion this album is Michael’s most underappreciated and one of his very best. Although they were never announced, the Estate had plans to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the HIStory album this year, but because of COVID-19, those plans had to be modified. So, while we still have plans to celebrate HIStory with appropriate audio and audiovisual elements, we don’t believe in making announcements until we are in a position to share all of the relevant details. It is our hope that the world will open up again soon, and allow our creators to finish their work.

The critiques we do receive remind us that we can’t please everyone all the time. We too are Michael fans and we do our best to create projects which we would like to see and hear. The purpose of creating these projects is to enhance Michael’s legacy, to please and excite wherever possible the existing fans, and to introduce Michael to new generations of fans. And rest assured, sooner or later we will get to many of the projects that we know the fans want, including anniversary albums and documentaries for Dangerous and HIStory.

Nothing but the original album re release maybe adding earth song demo and botdf

Serious Effect
She Got It
Men In Black
Monkey Business
If You Don't Love Me
Jane is a Groupie
Ghost of Another Lover
Someone Put Your Hand Out

Back