Is Prince sexy....like really?

Oh my God.
he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT there. :wub:
edfwrhjdcsbjdhkfejrdvnc

On that last pic you posted Mya ^ he looks like Mika. :unsure:

I also want to say his voice is so sexy in Diamonds and Pearls. :wub:

I knowwwww! :eek: That animation is soooo hot! It is the way he stares.. gnahhh :rolleyes:

OMG Diamonds & Pearls. :mello:

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
12957484_e812ab1f2e_b.jpg

I love everything about him in this era. :wub:

Hell yea ppl you managed to get the MJNO thread closed! Just thought I'd congratulate you :) This is officially the new home of this thread :)

^^^ yeah RIP that thread we had some funky times

they could have left a better closing message rather than temporary closed that leaves me wondering if it will be open again between now and when MJNO shuts, i hope not we put so much effort into it getting locked LMAO

it did seem to start a trend last night for threads getting shut he is a bad influence on all

if anyone missed the last 10 pages of the thread go back and red them whilst you can 4 days from now it will all be gone :(

i agree the lovesexy era was great but i personally prefer his look nowdays though i wouldnt mind him whipping out a certain trousers or those thigh high socks

^^dunno why in the hell my one thread got closed, i think the mods were just 'locked' crazy lol!

OMG... y'all are bad. :lol:

Last edited:
Why can't you leave MJNO at MJNO. This is MJJC. This is a MJJC thread now. Don't want to hear about MJNO. Just to look at Prince. You are irritating. Get on with it.

I saw this thread on MJNO now everyone is over here. I think its cosy that the majority of MJ fans online are now all together, apart from the KOP board which is the slums of the MJ world. LOl

Sorry for the random post in this thread... get back to Prince! Working up a black sweat ow work it!

Last edited:
Why can't you leave MJNO at MJNO. This is MJJC. This is a MJJC thread now. Don't want to hear about MJNO. Just to look at Prince. You are irritating. Get on with it.

:huh: why dont you leave our thread alone :mad: to be honest i couldnt careless about what you want its my thread on prince so if anyone wants to comment on the MJNO thread which got shut they can and if this thread irritates you so much i suggest you avoid it -_-

THE MJNO THREAD RULED AND SHANNON OUR MJNO MOMMA LOVED IT MORE THAN ANY OF US......LONG MAY THE MEMORIES OF THE MJNO THREAD LIVE :p

Last edited:
Bexy, Tootsie is right. You need to watch your attitude. This is not your thread. You are now a member of MJJC. You can not come here and expect it to be MJNO. There is no separation here. It is 100% wrong to come here and B*tch about MJNO closing their thread.

It is also not acceptable for members to attack one another.

This is the time to start over. This thread is about Prince and wether or not everyone thinks he's sexy. EVERY MJJC MEMBER has the right to enjoy it without it going off topic.

It's time to be a part of this community and allow MJNO to pass.

Don't get this thread closed as well.

Last edited:
@ tootsie i am soooooo sorry if i have offended you with anything i have posted in this thread -_-

Prince sucks!

shut it if you want shannon i really cant be bothered anymore :frustrated:

Ok one more time for good measure, if this thread closes i will have nothing to distract me from my work so i vote that you carry on posting pics!

Last edited:
MJNOers please read MJJCommunity Rules before getting carried away. I'm not gonna be the one babysitting the thread lol. So, take care. I'll still pop in to see the latest pics hopeful he won't wear that ugly arse dress again :mello:

LOL!!!!! I'm really mad at that dress!!!!!!

well....what can I say??

I can honestly say that Prince looked really good at the superbowl last year (that was the superbowl, right?) :yes:

I can say that he is a bit hot, if ur into that kind of stuff (lol, just joking)

sure, he's hot, but not as hot as "u know who"!!!!

but i don't know about him anymore after reading what Rick James said about him....is all that true???

oh yeah that dress pic:lol: i have to admit, i've never seen that pic before...it was real weird seeing him with a dress...i prefer the bed ones better ;)

ewww. i never could stand prince. i'm REALLY not trying to offend anyone..but he's just way too vulgar! and he looks it too!!! he just looks like he'd be a pervert....sorry sorry sorryl.i had to let that out....*runs out of thread before getting beat by the mob* :D

michael and prince are both stunning.
To me they are a deadly combination of effeminateness, tight bodies, beautiful faces, style and TALENT.and they are so sexy in interviews.
I dont like manly types at all, though i do like MJ's personalized brand of masculinity not to mention when he put on alittle meat and i was staring at his lower half in the gold suit mesmerized by the vibration of his thighs as he thrusted his pelvis over and over okay not gonna get into that.

by the way prince lives a few blocks from me :|

OMG i love Prince in lingerie!!!!
showing my kinkiness .....

>_>

Back