Is that true that MJ at the end of his life was suffering from anorexia and had a really low weight?

BMI perhaps but BMI tells me that I'm obese for my weight, yet I've got a 6 pack 🤪

55kg? Man that is skinny as fck!! That's like what 8 and a half stone for an adult male? That's mental.

That type of weight would even be low for a small Asian man.

If you think that Michael's weight was fine , I need to ask what type of crack you are smoking? The man was ill!!!
he is not very skinny. he has muscles. you can look good and pretty fit with 55 kg
i don't smoke anything. i think smoking and alcohol are too harmful. i like drinking juices instead) just like Michael

Exactly. He weighted even less during Thrillera era! That's why his weight during TII era was totally okay)
Huh? You've totally skipped the part about MJ being 50 (almost 51) years old with all the stress and addictions behind him.

How is that weight ok?

Huh? You've totally skipped the part about MJ being 50 (almost 51) years old with all the stress and addictions behind him.

How is that weight ok?
60 kg for old man is okay) my friend is 55 kg in his 20 years old. so stop crying already and brace that you are wrong

Last edited:
You are so funny, damn, I need to ask what type of crack you are smoking?😂😂😂
You said your friend's weight was 5kg, not me 🤔

Anyway shouldn't you be getting back to talking about Invincible? You'll be getting a nose bleed with all this other chit chat.

I read somewhere that he said, he wasn't a good eater and that people around him tried to make him eat.

You said your friend's weight was 5kg, not me 🤔

Anyway shouldn't you be getting back to talking about Invincible? You'll be getting a nose bleed with all this other chit chat.
Do it) I'm waiting, if you won't then you are a crying little sucker)

you are wrong. his weight was in normal area. 60 kg with 180 height is okay. my friend is 175 and his weight is 55 kg and he is also doing sports. that's why MJ's weight wasn't something to be scared of

Well, he did look emaciated to me. I honestly was shocked to see him in footage and images of TII. It´s one reason why I never watched the documentary. He looks painfully thin to me.

Also: 175 and 55kg???? Your friend must be very young.
Because at 175 cm, my BMI would be 18.0 at 55 kg (I am 49 years) and therefore critically underweight.

Exactly. He weighted even less during Thrillera era! That's why his weight during TII era was totally okay)
Who says his Thriller era weight was healthy? He was painfully thin back then as well. :-(

you are wrong. his weight was in normal area. 60 kg with 180 height is okay. my friend is 175 and his weight is 55 kg and he is also doing sports. that's why MJ's weight wasn't something to be scared of
its tricky because when you're young and light while being athletic is great, and MJ was crazy thin on the victory tour and part of the bad/dangerous tours, but his being thin at his age with his health problems was an issue bc he was taking high volume drugs with little food in his system to absorb them so they were causing more harm to him than they would have normally - but ya he did suffer from anorexia nervosa, in the glenda tapes he talked about it, and its clear he did based on how frequently he'd drop weight and how quickly he did it too. but you make a good point.

He weighted 120-140 pounds consistently. He weighted 120-125 pounds during Victory tour and 135-140 pounds when he was at his heaviest. Black people weigh more than people of other races because of bone density no matter what body type. Muscle weights more than fat.

Interesting to read the different views on Michael's weight during This is it.

I'm kinda more in the 'he is underweight' camp.

I've read previously that during his autopsy his weight was listed as a certain weight and this was pretty normal for Michael and he had been at this size in the past.

I personally feel though that if you factor in his age, the stress and anxiety during this period, lack of sleep and no doubt very little food then it's understandable he was this size.

He's always been thin but his body looked pretty frail to me, especially when wearing those skinny orange jeans when performing twymmf. His female dancers looked heavier than he did and they were super fit looking.

This is a fact because of the studies. Some people look skinny and some look overweight, but they aren’t actually them. Lean Muscle weights more than fat. https://depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html
Not in "black people," because human races are entirely a social construct.

However, you can find **populations** where that is true. A common error people make is reading a scientific study on *American* black people, and then generalizing that to all Africans. For example, tendency towards sickle cell anemia is frequently cited as a "black thing." It is not.

What makes American black people different is that they are *overwhelmingly* descended from west/central Africans, where the bulk of the slave trade happened, so they are not a representative sample of all Africans...indeed, no such thing exists, because indigenous Africans have more genetic diversity than everybody else in the world.

Not in "black people," because human races are entirely a social construct.

However, you can find **populations** where that is true. A common error people make is reading a scientific study on *American* black people, and then generalizing that to all Africans. For example, tendency towards sickle cell anemia is frequently cited as a "black thing." It is not.

What makes American black people different is that they are *overwhelmingly* descended from west/central Africans, where the bulk of the slave trade happened, so they are not a representative sample of all Africans...indeed, no such thing exists, because indigenous Africans have more genetic diversity than everybody else in the world.
Maybe I’ll change my opinion.

He weighted 120-140 pounds consistently. He weighted 120-125 pounds during Victory tour and 135-140 pounds when he was at his heaviest. Black people weigh more than people of other races because of bone density no matter what body type. Muscle weights more than fat.
He was at his heaviest during Invincible era. During that time he looked like a real wrestler. I bet his weight was around 2000 pounds
Apollo-Theater-2001-michael-jackson-24820573-1531-2560.jpg

I'd say at age 50 he looked as fit as a 20 year old.
At age 50 he looked like a pretty nice retired oldie. I don't understand, why people always try to abuse Michael from This Is It Era. In my opinion he looked awesome 😀
3f88c3116747860ab6b95dd185c976db.jpg

Who says his Thriller era weight was healthy? He was painfully thin back then as well. :-(
MJ was young and most dudes get away with that. At age 50, admittedly, the average man is obese. Definitely not painfully thin. Look at Raphael saadiq. Prince even, he never looked under sized. Not for most of his life anyway.

Back