is this true that this is it movie is in 3D?

rockstar

Proud Member
i heard about this on news on the internet :yes: is that true that this is it the movie will be in 3D :) just asking is it

some bits of the film will feature 3d, i think its the earth song and thriller sequences.

yeah...parts are in 3D. I think from the official trailer...Michael & some of the dancers was filming parts for the tour to be shown in the background /on Big Screen in 3D as well. Cool!

Bits were filmed in 3D from the concert but I'm almost certain they aren't in the theatrical release in 3D, they would have been plugged in the trailers, so here's hoping that they will be included in 3D on the DVD?Blu-ray release.

As far as the info so far goes, although there were 3D footage filmed for the concert, this footage itself will not be presented in 3D in cinemas.

^^ It won't be in 3D in theatres according to the info that's been out there so far.

It might be possible that the DVD will have segments where you can view them in 3D though. I guess we will have to see what's on the DVD when it is released in December.

Wouldn't they have mentioned something like that in the trailer?

I don't think it will feature any 3D scenes. Something as cool as that would have been said in the trailer!

It IS Possible to make things appear 3d without having the glasses and a 3d cinema etc..its all to do with aspect ratio. If you watch the trailer,some of the clips are in a smaller aspect ratio than the rest of the footage.

Check this out;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKvPry6kJDE

Not saying it will contain the 3d sections,but i wouldnt rule it out :)

3d or not
it'll be AWESOME :angel:
:yes: it will be cool

agree!, so excited i cant wait anymore XD, ill be at cinema twice to see it! and will get the dvd for sure!!!,anyhow we really need 3rd glasses if they happen to feature 3d in the dvd or cinema...

The part of the trailer where we see butterflies in the forest, the parts with the soldiers, and the part where MJ jumps through that window, I think those will be 3D part but even if not it looks like its gonna be some stunning visuals.

kenny ortega just posted this on his twitter account

"Heads up, in answer to your question re Michael Jackson's This Is it, it is NOT in 3D. Hope you're having a good Monday. Grrrrrrreeetings"

kenny ortega just posted this on his twitter account

"Heads up, in answer to your question re Michael Jackson's This Is it, it is NOT in 3D. Hope you're having a good Monday. Grrrrrrreeetings"

thanks for telling me that :flowers:

and :no: i'm not having great monday i'm sick :mello:

wow, that's cool~~~
can't wait that when it will be show in HK.
Plz be more quick...haha

Back