Isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if....

*Insurance pays for it --- We have anger towards Janet for being reimbursed (Which she would be legally obligated to)
* Estate pays for it --- They would have later sued the insurance company as the Jacksons probably would have as well and we would have anger towards the Insurance company
* The Family pays for it --- If information about the insurance came out we would have been upset at them again for it..

No matter how you dice it we would have found something and someone to be upset about..

Im not saying in all cases but I've found that after MJ's passing a lot of fans have had a lot of misguided anger pointing every direction....

I will repeat again.. The insurance company was/is LIABLE to pay for the funeral and other expenses.. It would be a complete disaster for them as a business NOT to pay or give reimbursement for MICHAEL JACKSONS funeral simply for business reasons.. With a law suit and negative attention like that could literally destroy that insurance company.. Millions of dollars lost from the law suit and the number of people that would leave that insurance company for distrust.

If I ran that insurance company I would CHASE the estate/janet and every person related to Michael in any way to give them money back just to make sure I don't get that negative press..

Why is this so hard? Janet paid Forrest Lawn 49 grand to HOLD Michael&#8217;s body. It had nothing to do with buying a casket or embalming or make up or buying a tomb. Holding Michael&#8217;s body is not something insurance is going to pay for. The same way insurance did not pay for the brother&#8217;s clothes or the other crypts.<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:
@KOPV, you don't seem to be aware of all the facts.
Michael's life insurance was paid out 8th August and insurance company wasn't asking the estate whether they are going to use the money to pay back to Janet, or matter of fact, they had no questions at all, and it wasn't their damn business how anybody's life insurance is being used and where.
--------------------------------------

Damn these Janet fans:bugeyed
If the table was turned and if MJ was asking money back from Janet's estate,the hell would break loose.

^ Who said I was a Janet fan? lol! I don't own one album

It's being tired of haters

And yes, most of the time it is hating... too many MJ fans hate on others the way people hated on MJ and we gave them so much sh*t for it but think its ok when it's us.. It's not!!

You nor I have no idea the full circumstances and just because some articles say Janet asked for the money back have NO idea the terms that it took place.. It's much more LEGAL than emotional which some tend to intentionally overlook because it does not satisfy there personal emotions, hatred, anger, resentment...

Justthefacts;3970870 said:
Why is this so hard? Janet paid Forrest Lawn 49 grand to HOLD Michael’s body. It had nothing to do with buying a casket orembalming or make up or buying a tomb. Holing Michael’s body is not something insurance is going to payfor. The same way insurance did not pay for thebrother’s clothes or the other crypts.<o:p></o:p>

Exactly. It was like some sort of an advance payment (and nothing to do with insurance). She didn't have to accept the money back, for example she could've let them use the money towards the huge family resting spots bill, not much since that bill was over a million, but still it would've been something instead of nothing (I still think she should've shared it with the Estate).

^^I never said or called you Janet fan, that part of my post was separated by line. It was just a general statement or sigh. I'm just surprised the length Janet's fans goes to defend her actions, it is unreal. For example throwing Paris in to mix or blame her for making Janet look bad in the media comes to mind as you may have read some posts here.

I cannot see you defending anyone else on any other thread than Janet or some Jackson's. If there is hate talk toward anyone, should you run to defend them too, otherwise your speech is invalid and doesn't serve its purpose. Don't speak ill of Janet, but everyone else is ok?

Hating somebody is nothing new, and I can speak only for myself, and I do not hate Janet, just despise her actions. My hate is reserved like CM some others. You don't hate to hate anyone if you don't want, its your right.

^^^I agree, the fact you criticize someone's actions doesn't mean you hate that person. No one here is wishing bad on any Jackson. And it's weird some people are defending more other Jackson's than Michael himself or his children. If you're a fan of them, ok but blaming Michael or the kids for defending the indefensible is inexcusable.

Me stating "some tend to intentionally overlook because it does not satisfy there personal emotions, hatred, anger, resentment..."

I used "Some" because I am not talking about anyone specific
and when I say "hatred, anger, resentment" that is not in all situations for everyone or everything.. For example sometimes it's just resentment for some, sometimes it's just anger.. These are feelings that I for sure see often here after June 2009..

I mean can we not really admit that the many fans changed after Michaels passing. Which is understandable to some extent but a big part of the reason why other fans love coming here is to feel MJ's essence, which was felt a lot more from fans before his passing.. Fans are an extension of Michael!! And to be honest I used to feel that majority stood by good example, spoke against a lot of the similar actions fans do now on a regular bases..

Michael never spoke ill of his family, and before 2009 - we (as a whole) respectively spoke about the Jacksons even when we talked crap about them.. I think it's because subconsciously we told ourselves, if MJ really read what I said and he secretly came to this forum I would only want him to read what he would approve of me..

Now that he's not here, many people don't give a crap of what they say about whoever..

lets not forget we are an extension of Michael, and how we act on the board, and when we are publically speaking about MJ related things are representing him.. You know half of this board would be fired by MJ if we were a spokes group for him!!

We should be able to speak freely on what we feel, but not do be as tasteless as the tasteless actions we see in others that we don't like..

I've said numerous of times that I don't agree with a lot of things the Jacksons do, and I have freely said things about there ACTIONS.. However; I try to remind myself IF Michael had the heart to not speak ill of his sister Latoya in 1993 for all she said.. Than I can have the heart to at the very least TRY to be respectful to his family...

Do they make it hard sometimes? lol yeah!! but we can keep the level of consciousness of what we say!!

This is just a general statement, not specific towards Janet or any specifics.. They are still Jacksons, the family of Michael Jackson, the family he loved despite everything..

Let&#8217;s be clear about something. No so called hater made this thread to slagoff on anyone. Someone made this threadto defend Janet and used wrong information to do so. So don&#8217;t even go there with the I am tired ofthe hate line. Don&#8217;t start none won&#8217;t benone<o:p></o:p>

Hate

1. dislike somebody or something intensely: to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity
  2. have strong distaste for something: to have strong distaste or aversion for something, somebody, or something that has to be done
  3. feeling of intense hostility: a feeling of intense hostility toward somebody or something

...And you are right, no hater created this thread... The person that opened this thread was more so defending Janet... It was SOME response that was classified as hatred!!

which I will use "hate" specifically because people like picking on it even though I used several other terms and clarified about using the word "hate" as a general statement on SOME comments that are made on this board.. NOT specifically this thread..

if you think no one 'hates' than you'd be lying to yourself

Who told you no one hates? I hate CM, The Chandlers, The Arvizos, Robson. The Jackson's aren't that important to deserve my admiration or hatred but every time they make some f*ckeries, I'll call them out. It's true many of us didn't do so when Michael was here, it's probably because many didn't have access to read the book Margaret Maldonado wrote, the Glenda tapes weren't public. So many of us weren't aware of their shit but they themselves showed their true colors publicly a few days after Michael's passing.

everyone have your own opinions.. it's stupid this thread has been 5 pages of back and forth.. It's tireing being attacked any time I or another fan says anything that can resemble "pro Jackson"

The owner of the thread even asked for it to be closed!! So I don't even know why I bother...

"I used "Some" because I am not talking about anyone specific
and when I say "hatred, anger, resentment" that is not in all situations for everyone or everything.. For example sometimes it's just resentment for some, sometimes it's just anger.. These are feelings that I for sure see often here after June 2009.. "

The reason you see those feelings here now and not prior 06/2009 are because Janet didn't go to tv show to tv show telling that Michael was druggie and they couldn't help him, we didn't see them granny-napping kids guardian, we didn't see any of what has been going on since MJ's passing, and as a matter of fact, they all were irrelevant, but since they have made some really bad choices, they are being called out for those, just like anyone else out there that is trying to f..k up with MJ. To me personally it doesn't make any difference whether their last name is Jackson or Robson, or something else.

" They are still Jacksons, the family of Michael Jackson, the family he loved despite everything.."

Is that what you want to believe or is it a fact? Because Michael's actions speaks differently.
If he loved his family, he could have seek shelter under their roof when he needed a place to stay, but he never did. Lets not forget the tapes that have seen the light of the day, such as Glenda and snippets that didn't make on Moonwalk book, and lastly and most importantly: "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways." from Prince's twitter. Why do you think Michael need to repeatedly warn his little kids of his own family members?

As a matter of fact Michael never spoke ill of his family members... whatever they did, said or happened to appear in... why not following Michaels example of style and class?!

It would do this forum good.

In Germany there's a saying that you're getting infected by the negativity if you're talking constantly bad about someone else... like it does infect your heart and makes noone happy... not yourself nor the one you're might talking to... it's like wasting energy.
This forum is suffering from that since 06.09... but well it might still is the long process of grief.
I just hope ppl/mjjfans are still able to find back to happiness.

Michael has been a source of humanity, positivity, energy and happiness to me for all his life and he still is. That's his legacy... well at least to me.
It's sad to me as often as I come back to mjjcommunity and read up some new posts, it's really like ppl like to dwell in negativity and whatever anyone could have done bad.

And I agree... knowing Michael Jackson and his life as an example... it makes one shake their head when seeing that especially Michaels fans are the very first in critizising the Jacksons merciless and the hardest in public... ok thankfully this part of the forum is not public anymore but sheeeesh...

Yes I did critizise especially Jermaine before and also Randy due to certain special actions. I said my part in certain threads and that was it... I still have my opinion about them sure... however on one hand the atmosphere on mjjc made me shut up and one the other I'm not happy about each and every thread reading the same because to me it's also out of balance... discussion is one thing... constantly spreading hate on ppl wherever it is slightest possible is another.
Isn't it ironic?! I was wondering what this thread is about, came in... and whatever it was about it was used again to bring the one and only topic this forum seems to know.
Things are out of balance here and that's certainly not inviting for the atmosphere or this forum and I'm asking again if that is really what MJJfans want to be known for?
Keeping Michael Jacksons legacy?
What would Michael think reading here?

Well Michael has been always more understanding than me, so...

To me it's sad.

If any Jackson is saying things that they shouldn't about Michael "Trash talking", how can we call ourselves any better when we speak similarly about them? We can't!!

And no one is going to make me believe he did not love his family..

And just FYI if anyone is going to bring up FACT, the FACT is Michael never NEEDED a place to stay, he wanted to get away!! going to another Jackson home would not do that.. he left the country, and when he came back he moved to areas near work.. And he was a man in his mid 40s that gained his own privacy as an adult man, I would hope if any man with the power that has the capabilities to be independent would.. In fact it would show a personal issue if a grown man choses to live at home with his mommy (Like the other Jacksons) in there 40's..

We pick on that often don't we? yeah, for a reason so why would we expect Michael to do that?

The Jacksons have said and done worse for MJ's image before death than after... So that excuse of post 2009 because they said/did things, is simply that.. An excuse!! Latoya accused him publically for harming a child, his family called Michael out for exaggerating about the abuse the Jacksons got as a kid, Jermaine released a song that was basically an 'anti Michael' song.. Those are much more harmful things to say/do than speaking about drugs which Michael did have some type of dependency issue with.. The only debate can be if it passed the line of dependency to addiction. People will always have a different view on it. And within the umbrella of addiction there are multiple forms of it, with different definitions.

That is why it is very controversial to say someone is addicted!

I don't want to go too off topic, Thank you Mechi for your comment, some of us will continue try to spread the message of love and kindness even when it's not popular..

Fyi, Michael stayed months with Cascios cramped house rather than going to stay with ANY of his blood relative, even thou Janet had a apartment in NY, he also stayed many times with his friends houses, but never in his family members. You can spinning all you like, but that is the truth.

Once you start spreading love and kindness on other threads and not only defending family threads, then you can preach all you like.
Here is few for starters:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...files-claim-of-sexual-abuse-against-MJ-Estate

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-Test-Tomorrow-to-Prove-Michael-Is-His-Father

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-Murray-Filed-for-Appeal-Update-Appeal-DENIED

You request for love and kindness should extend to everyone not just Michael's family so off you go and post your love and understanding to Wade, Conrad M and others. If you don't feel like spreading love and understanding to those too, you are hypocrite and preaching nonsense:)

^ I love your "spin" than call what I say spin.. We could go back and forth all day long.. there were designated days to celebrate the Jackson family and MJ made sure to either run it or take place in it..

And it's not preaching when someone self admits that they've talked trash themselfs, self admist that it's something "I try" to do..

One thing that I wish people would take notice to as well.. majority of the time that I say something about what I believe in, because I am an MJ fan I include myself in the negative... For example I say "..We talk trash" and "We" do this "We" do that.. IF I don't say "we" then I often would say "many fans" or "some fans"...

I include myself because I don't think of myself any better than anyone else so I would appreciate some less arrogance from SOME fans that slice and dice comments because it strikes a nerve. I say what I feel, and even when I said nothing ill of anyone, I include myself because I stand true to the fact we are a fan community. What you do represents me, and what I do represents you.. that is true for the all of us!!

When a fan is on TV acting strange, WE all look strange!! when a fan says a heartfelt message, we as a whole look heartfelt.

In no way would I expect people to not share opinions, (which I have said - and gets ignored) but there is a level of respect for Michaels family that has to be remembered.

There is no need to take that heavy load on your shoulders. Here in MJJC, lets just stick with that everybody is representing themselves and are responsible of their/our own words:)

"there is a level of respect for Michaels family that has to be remembered."

Sure, once they start respecting Michael and his kids.

Btw, your spins are not to bad either:bow:
Love the way you said MJ didn't run away from family days.

Unfortunately not true either, but never mind if it makes you happier:agree:

There has to be something wrong when in a 2300 Jackson Street &#8211; Its All about the Family second that fans cannot feel comfortable saying positive things and opening threads.. The owner of this thread asked to close this thread, often time thread owners just stop commenting in there own thread because of attacks. And I get PMs thanking me for helping them feel comfortable to post here again..

I nor anyone else should have this issue here.. Especially in a 2300 Jackson Street section!! I don&#8217;t believe MJJC opened this section to give fans that type of uncomfortable feeling.

Michael spoke ill of the Jackson's, the difference was he acted classy not doing it in public for attention, unlike most of the them including your beloved Janet who haven't been capable of showing at least a bit of gratitude and respecting his memory.

How can people ask to respect them if they have made PPB's lives more difficult? They should protected them and trying to make their grieving process less painful, not exploit them or using them for their own benefit. But that'd be me or anyone who truly cares and worries for the children's well being. Your request KOPV is hypocrite, ridiculous given the f*ckeries some of them continue to do so.

Michael spoke ill of the Jackson's, the difference was he acted classy not doing it in public for attention, unlike most of the them including your beloved Janet who haven't been capable of showing at least a bit of gratitude and respecting his memory.

How can people ask to respect them if they have made PPB's lives more difficult? They should protected them and trying to make their grieving process less painful, not exploit them or using them for their own benefit. But that'd be me or anyone who truly cares and worries for the children's well being. Your request KOPV is hypocrite, ridiculous given the f*ckeries some of them continue to do so.

One question.... Can you tell me what my "request" is? I challenge you to tell me.

^^I already told that in my post, respecting the Jackson's and not speaking ill of them to "follow Michael's example of kindness" knowing most of them have done the opposite towards him and his children.

^ you said my request was being hypocritical right? that's not hypocritical...

everyone have your own opinions.. it's stupid this thread has been 5 pages of back and forth.. It's tireing being attacked any time I or another fan says anything that can resemble "pro Jackson"

The owner of the thread even asked for it to be closed!! So I don't even know why I bother...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!! They still have yet to close this thread,and it's worthless even replying to me and my comments.I already apologized for my comments,because apparently I'm "uneducated" and "dumb for defending Janet" and "I shouldn't call Paris a brat",etc.
LMAO okay.

^ you said my request was being hypocritical right? that's not hypocritical...
Her opinion is quite unwelcome in this thread,but I knew she was going to be replying in this thread in the first place.
I don't take personal vendettas to a sick and twisted level,unlike her...

No one used any of those words to refer to you. I speak for myself only, I was angry you blamed and attacked the poor thing Paris for something your beloved Janet was clearly guilty of!

Lets just accept that we are all going to have our own opinions and views when it comes to the Jackson's and lets be respectful about it..

If someone says something nice about them we dont need to disect thr message and make them feel wrong for feeling that way.. and if someone has unfavorable opinions we can let them... many of those those thoughts and feelings are understandable.. in fact its fair to say at least some of them are shared amongst us all..

The way we react and internalize it is different..

All love here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back