Isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOPV;3971339 said:
There has to be something wrong when in a 2300 Jackson Street – Its All about the Family second that fans cannot feel comfortable saying positive things and opening threads.. The owner of this thread asked to close this thread, often time thread owners just stop commenting in there own thread because of attacks. And I get PMs thanking me for helping them feel comfortable to post here again..

I nor anyone else should have this issue here.. Especially in a 2300 Jackson Street section!! I don’t believe MJJC opened this section to give fans that type of uncomfortable feeling.

Did you even read the first post on this thread before it was deleted?
The poster who started this thread attacked on Paris for making Janet look bad, but seemingly that doesn't bother you as long as precious Jackson family doesn't get some bad words from Michael's fans. This thread is not the only thread this same poster have attacked on Paris, and was backed up with tons of mis-information.

Makes me wonder why do you think it is ok (as you never attempted correct 1st posters misinformation) to say untrue things about Paris and called her brat, but if somebody says something bad about family, you start preaching love and understanding?

You posted this earlier: "there is a level of respect for Michaels family that has to be remembered."

Paris is Michael's daughter and Jackson too. Just saying.

About that uncomfortable feeling. Oh I wish every time when I feel uncomfortable posting to some threads, I could go on admins and ask them to close that thread because I cannot take the tone in there, or people don't agree with my opinion, or people taking ill people I like :doh:
Qbee, I have a list of threads that needs to be closed immediately:)

----------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I just don't get that cult mentality regarding Jackson's and the following mantra: "Do not speak ill Jackson's" (even if they deserve it):bugeyed

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ So THATS what this thread is about..... Lol - I wanted to ask but thought better of it after reading the thread.

I have to say that I'm not surprised at the reactions if it was Janet v Paris, but to be fair I didn't read the original post so I feel I shouldn't join in the conversation and neither should anyone else who didn't read it because we would not have a clear understanding of why members are so hot under the collar.

^^It may give you an idea the points Bubs made in the first post, or probably reading the first page. Why was neverland-ranch acting butthurt if he knew we'd react if he attacked Paris, blamed her for what Janet did in the granny-napping and made look Prince like a liar? But wanted to justify with Janet's various achievements saying how she was disrespected and hated by some of us despite those.

Last edited:
^^^ I have seen that elsewhere as well, I don't understand how a child can be blamed when the evidence is there on film! my blood still runs cold at the intimidation toward children from Randy and Janet. Even worse to blame Paris (or call her a brat ?) when we all know how much she is hurting.

I do understand why people have got hot under the collar within this thread, and I would have to ask Neverland Ranch if they didn't know the reaction it would get from discussing such a subject. There is nothing wrong with being a Janet fan (I used to be one) but being her fan doesn't mean you have to blame a child for her mistakes.

I have not tried correcting anything anyone has said specifically.. Just a generalization of attacks on the Jacksons.. that is of foremost including any attacks on PPB...

I just think we ALL should at the very least say here what we would say to a persons face and to Michael if he/they were right in front of us..

Think of telling Michael how you feel about certain things about the family, I'm sure we would get our points across while still sounding very caring and sweet..

That is the best way I can explain it, pretend you are saying it TO Michael.. and he is hearing it!

Generally people are a lot more blunt, rude, and tough behind a message board that how someone would react to a persons face..

I prefer a million times having love, understanding, compassion and defending 3 innocent orphaned children who aren't guilty of being surrounded by greed, envy and jealousy than doing so for a bunch of grown ass men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back