It feels surreal

Am I crazy? Almost 12 hours when I heard the news but still it feels so surreal and hard to believe.. :no:

I've been so shocked. Like I'm still in shock... I haven't cried at all...because its not real yet. I imagine I will get really sad when it hits me. How can Michael Jackson die? This is horrible guys. Michael had so much great stuff in his future. He had his old manager back, sold out a 50 date tour, had plans for a world tour, and a new album plus so much more! We will never know what would have happened with this AEG deal. It depresses me very much, i feel so empty inside:(

Today feels worse than yesterday. On hearing the news I suppose I was in denial, as time goes on I am very slowly starting to accept whats happened. Once the tears start,you cant get rid of them...but it does help for a while.

I keep thinking this is a horrible dream, and I'm going to wake up and check the forum and everyone will be talking about plans for the concert, and how rehearsals are going, and just when that new album will come out... :(

Back