It was the best of times...It was the worst of times...

Worst ~
my sister abusing drugs and visiting her at the facilities :mello:
Not seeing my Pop-Pop before he passed :mello:
Finding a lump in my armpit :mello:
Losing any of my animals :mello:

Best ~
Helping pay for the school in South Africa to build a fence around their daycare; Buying goats for another family for Christmas; Making donations to people that need help and they appreciate it :)

maybe if I have kids one day, that will be a best -_-

My 3 nieces being born and my nephew that will be born soon :wub:
My ex giving me my dog:wub:...even though he's an a$$hole and long gone :lol:

Pretty much every day life is a best, I shouldn't and I can't complain, there are people much worse off than me

aww :hug:

The good things are lovely though... :)
:lol: @ the ex mine gave me babies even though A holes they were good for something? :lol:

^ Yw Pua :flowers:

I have posted before but got a few to add...

Worst - watching my grandad take his last breaths :( will be 2 years on Monday the time has flown by... I miss him so much

Best - Travelling to Ireland to see my dad and spending time with my little brother for the first time :wub:

The best moment recently...When I was able to comfort this one 15 month old girl at work and make her stop crying and make her giggle and cuddle me instead while her mom was away. And being able to make the kids laugh and giggle at work always makes me happy. Or when I'm able to gain their trust so that they won't cry when I need to do something (like change bandages, etc.), that makes me happy too. :)

Worst moments recently...Have people pick on me because of stupid things...Being misunderstood, etc.

Worst ~
Too many more to speak on, but that's life :)

Best ~
Having my heart filled with love right now for many reasons :)
A change that I will be making in my life very soon :)

Back