ivy is in the HOT SEAT!

OMG Ivy I absolutly love that story...that is amazing. Can you imagin if they would of said "give her a kiss"..and Michael did....but that is ok...you got that hug. Michael is so sweet. I think you will owe your friends from then until the end of time after that. I dont think you could ever repay them...now that is what I call great friends. I understand how your dad felt about you being 17 and wanting to camp out for a show. I have a 17 year old daughter..and I would NEVER let her camp out for any show...she has stood in line for hours though...I have stood with her over the years...but she is now old enough to stand with her friends. Thank you so much for sharing your story...you are a very lucky girl.

Thank you so much for sharing these stories. Omg. Michael hugged you. Aww. He's so sweet. :wub:

I'm so happy that you have these wonderful memories. They are priceless.

OMG! :eek:

Definitely.... >>>
247.gif

:blushing:

Well.... :shifty:

Do you remember the smell/perfume of Michael in this day? :in_love:

You felt his body :fear: ... he was a strong man? :naughty:

wow thx for sharing that with us, did you were far from the stage on both tours? can you see anything at all at a concert if you stand in the middle or further to the back? when i see those mass of people i always wondered this

In which city was the hotel story?

Do you have pets?

OMG IVY I am SO glad I decided to check this thread!!!! What a lovely story! It is so like Michael to come up to a fan and give them a hug. My heart is melting. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

That hug story is A.MAZ.ING OMG. Wish that was me...very good friends to help you with that achievement,you are so lucky to get that little moment in the middle of the frenzy.

So I guess I'd better ask you another question, are you someone who enjoys collecting Michael merchandise? what is your most prized piece of merchandise?

OMG Ivy I absolutly love that story...that is amazing. Can you imagin if they would of said "give her a kiss"..and Michael did....but that is ok...you got that hug.

if he gave me a kiss I would never let him go and turn into Elmyra :)

Michael is so sweet.

Omg. Michael hugged you. Aww. He's so sweet. :wub:

OMG! :eek:

Definitely.... >>>
247.gif

OMG IVY I am SO glad I decided to check this thread!!!! What a lovely story! It is so like Michael to come up to a fan and give them a hug. My heart is melting. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

That hug story is A.MAZ.ING OMG. Wish that was me...very good friends to help you with that achievement,you are so lucky to get that little moment in the middle of the frenzy.

thank you all. yes he is so sweet and that what makes him so special.

Do you remember the smell/perfume of Michael in this day? :in_love:

he was smelling good that's for sure but I don't know his perfume sorry.

Can you cook?

Yes. I can cook mediterranean , middle eastern and italian dishes.

Pet peeves?

people not washing their hands after using the restroom

Do you like hot or cold weather?

hot

Like your men tall or short?:)

tall.

Do u like gardening?

yes I have quite a lot of flowers. this year I started planting vegetables , we'll see if it becomes a success and I can grow stuff :)

are you someone who enjoys collecting Michael merchandise? what is your most prized piece of merchandise?

I wouldn't call myself a collector. I have the CD's books some magazines posters etc but I believe they are pretty common. Probably my TII ticket is the most valuable item.

Never understood why people fainted, besides not drink enough or not enough air because of all the people around..

is there not pushing and are there some protecting so you dont be squised (dont know the wordspelling) to death?

d

I waited outside his hotels when I attended the concerts. So I saw him 2 times outside of concert.

I don't know if it satisfies meeting him but I also got a hug from him in 1993. ah memories. it's a nice story too.

:bugeyed me wants one too!

Never understood why people fainted, besides not drink enough or not enough air because of all the people around..

plus excitement and not eating

is there not pushing and are there some protecting so you dont be squised (dont know the wordspelling) to death?

oh there's a lot of pushing and I had my friends shield me that's why the next time I got a ticket from the stands.

You're one lucky girl!!! Ivy!!!! Thanks for sharing this experience with us :) You deserved to get that hug from our Michael :)

Btw, to which concert did you go? In which country did all this happen? :)

Since you mentioned liking Bounty and having a hard time finding it in the U.S. where are you originally from? PS: isn't Mounds similar to Bounty?

Last edited:
Since you mentioned liking Bounty and having a hard time finding it in the U.S. where are you originally from? PS: isn't Mounds similar to Bounty?

somewhere from europe :) yeah i tried that but i didn't like it as much as i like bounty

Hi Ivy, if you have a chance to go back in time, is there anything you would do differently as it relates to Michael?

i wish i had went to more concerts.

WOW, Ivy what a beautiful story :wub:

Ehmmm..... Forgot my question now :blush:
I'm still thinking about YOU had a HUG from Michael :eek:

my cold seat got hot again ehehehe

Yep, it did ;)

How are you? Hope you're fine :ciao:

How do you cope with the loss :boohoo ?

If you could have 5 minutes with Michael, what would you say?

Back