Ja`s Final GOODBYE to MJJCommunity

Ja`

Proud Member
Ja`Vonnie (Real Name)'s Good Bye to The Online MJ Community...

Because I haven't really been active on this board since the latter part of 2007, most may not know or remember me. However, as I've stated over that past two days on other MJ boards, after today (Sept 3rd) I would be departing the online MJ community world. So as I take my departure, I just wanted to say that it was a GREAT PLEASURE knowing and interacting with you all. Whether I was fond of you, or not, my time online with you has been grand. I wish nothing but much success and best wishes for you all. We cried together, we laughed together, we fought, we argued, we overcame A LOT of obsticles side by side in the name of MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON. I'll never forget that. I will hold you all in my deepest admiration, thoughts, and heart.

Patricia Brown: You, you, you, my dear sister through Mike, I love you and never stopped, never will. You have been a great piece of my online (and off) life. If you EVER NEED ME, I'll be there. ;D

Chichi: No words dude, we will forever be connected in more ways than one. Your crazy ass will ALWAYS have a place. Know this.... :devil:

Gary aka G aka Baby daddy: What can I say? Again, NO WORDS. You know what you mean to me. I'll shank a bitch fo ya'.......MAN! :lol:

However, the time has come for me to close this chapter of my life, and begin the next. I will NEVER STOP being a MJ supporter/fan. Nor will I ever stop being a JACKSON FAMILY, WHOLE-HEARTEDLY supporter/fan. I just feel that, for my own sanity, I'd be a better supporter for the Jackson family off the boards. I'm too much of a realist to be censored from what I really want to say and/or express. By Mike not being here anymore, I really can't follow ANYONE'S RULES. So "I" feel this is my best option. I'd rather start my own podium to have free speech without being censored. Not saying that this is something I've considered. But it may be in the works. ;D

Wanted to leave you all with a piece I wrote 2 days after Michael's departure. I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did writing it....

My Light

What do you see when you look at me?

Do you see the inner being that I foresee?

A combination of what's to be?

Magical illuminations beyond life's belief?

What is it, you exactly see?

I have broken down barriers...
I have transgressed beyond measures...
I have given unto you, what no one will ever.....

A gift of pure love...
A heart for a heart...
A soul for a soul....
A love for a love....

Tell me, was my work done?
Did I complete..
Or was I second to none?

Sacrifice is what I gave...
Love given without a pause
That was my way to save...

I never walked away...
Striving for a brighter tomorrow...
Nothing stood in my way...

Boundaries were laid...
My message was paved...

My duty was written before I gave breath...
My soul came and did what was written until my untimely death...

I never gave into mortal assumptions...
No one's life was free from presumptions...

I worked hard with all my might...
I easily gave my inner light...

Did you see it?
Did you capture just a bit?

God summoned me to come home..
I followed without question

I assure you all that I am in a better place...
A place that is filled with grace..

A castle bigger, stronger, and more peaceful than Neverland...
With beauty that succeeds the Netherlands...

The place I am residing in, is complete with wonderment...
The excitment of true amazement...

Don't cry for me my dear family, friends, and fans....
My home going was written and planned...

I love you all so much MORE....
Just know,
When you get here, I have so much instore...

Remember when I said, "you ain't seen nothin' yet"...
Mark my words, I garantee and still.... I bet....

Keep me held high...
As I moonwalk across the sky...

I will never leave you, just as I've always said...
Every where you look, see me, I'm there...

Written by Ja`Vonnie D. Parks

Anyway, I just wanted to bid you all a final FAREWELL and BEST WISHES in all your future endeavors.:cheers:

Stay UP and KEEP MICHAEL'ING!

Ja` is out :cheeky:

Last edited:
That was really lovely Ja!

Thank you!

I'm not sure what else I can say..

Good luck with your life x

Not sure why this was moved here, but whatever. :lol:

Thank you Stranger sweetie. You take care babe. ;)

Wow that is just...wow :cry:

I didn't know you Ja' but I still wish you all the best with your future plans and hope they succeed to the fullest! :)

Aww My light is beautiful :cry:
You may not know me but I sure remember you when you were active here ;) I wish you all the best and God bless :huggy:

:cry:Ja, Noooo....crap. This just breaks my heart all over again. I wish you'd stay...but I accept the fact that you need to move on.

I've never laughed so hard at an online session of 'PalTalk,' then I did with you, Kate, ChiChi, Trish and the rest. My God, you had me in tears at times. I hope you'll at least consider joining in on a chat once in a while. You guys gave me hope... hope in my dreams and hope in the future. I realize that my dream of meeting Michael was a little more distant at times...but you made me feel so close to touching it. Bless you for your inspiration.

Thanks for being there when I needed it. I always held you in high regard..which you could have been on Michael's team, he could have used someone like you...strength and no b.s. *sighs*

Well, please take care. I wish you all the best in your endevours. :cheers:

Ja' I will never forget you and the good times at MJJF... I really miss those times but we do have our memories.. :cry: Good luck with all your future endeavors. You will be missed. God bless you and do keep Michaeling :hug:

Back