Jackie Jackson and his girlfriend/wife pregnant

twinklEE

Proud Member
SMDH @ 62(!!!!!!!) Sigmund E. Jackson aka ''Jackie'' is awaiting another child.
I just hope the Estate won't be paying for this mess in the future.

:smilerolleyes:

Jackie and his wife Emily baby-shower.

Yvette Barlowe posted pics of the shower on her page.http://instagram.com/mizzbarlowe she is a former Mary Jane Girl and a friend of theirs who is now touring with the Jacksons.

Emily
attachment.php

Jackie and Emily
attachment.php

Katherine and Yvette
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, people! While I do find some of the things the Jacksons do are tacky or questionable, being in a stable relationship and having children isn't one of them. Don't be tasteless and lowbrow in the name of MICHAEL. Like it or not, this is his brother and if he was still alive, would have welcomed his future niece (or nephew) with love.

Funny how some would get upset about people questioning the validity of a newspaper/tabloid, but have no problem at all questioning the upcoming birth of a CHILD. Children, by far, are more precious than a publication.

Last edited:
62??!!!! Jacky, you old "Rocker" ;)
You have my blessings, Congratulations!

Last edited:
She must have removed the photos from Instagram site.

Anyways, Jackie is 10 years younger than Charlie Chaplin, when he had his youngest. CC was 73, so Jackie is spring chicken to compared to Charlie:)
At least Jackie takes care of his kids, the same cannot be said certain siblings.

She must have removed the photos from Instagram site.

Anyways, Jackie is 10 years younger than Charlie Chaplin, when he had his youngest. CC was 73, so Jackie is spring chicken to compared to Charlie:)
At least Jackie takes care of his kids, the same cannot be said certain siblings.
Well Charlie Chaplin had the financial means to take care of that child, Sigmund Esco not so much, he does not have a steady job (the Estate consultancy excluded). When was throwing bitch fights during his divorce to Enid, Michael was providing her. Best bet those children will be taken care of at some point by Michael Jackson's estate/his children. I'm sick and tired of Michael being held accountable for his brother's penises.

Having children when he has no means to support him/her, "bravo" Jackie! :clapping:
The Estate will end up supporting that baby. Why working when our super rich and super famous baby brother has done it for us and has provided for our children?

Most of the Jackson brothers didn't learn:

If you can't feed your baby (yeah, yeah)
Then don't have a baby (yeah, yeah) :karaoke_girl:

Maybe Yvette didn't have permission to post the photo's and was asked to take them down. Jackie owns his own home and his own company. I think he is quite capable of supporting himself and his new baby. They must be very happy. I wish him Emily and baby the best.

If you click the instagram link, it says pictures removed. Maybe becuase the lipstick alley thread you have to be logged in to see.

I can't speak for anyone here but trust me Justthefacts, if most of the Jacksons haven't had the nerve to use Michael as their cash cow most of his life, even after his passing or haunted him when he was struggling himself: The Jaclson Family Honors (few months after being in rehab and undergoing that humiliating strip search.) Or in 2007 when the brothers and Janet wanted to force him to tour with them when he was trying to recover his life. I wouldn't have such anger and resentment against them.

If it's true about Jackie's companies, good for him but it's a fact Michael provided for many of his nephews and nieces for decades.

I am definitely not a fan of the Jackson family. But I don't think we should condemn for actions that they have not yet committed. If the time comes when Jackie is leeching off of the Estate in order to support his family, then I will kick up a stink. Til that happens (IF it happens), I wish him the best of luck. Babies are a lot of hard work and requires loads of energy.

After mjs death so many fans have become such pesimists.... If you don't take what I said to heart, I may not be talking about you.

She still didn't update or correct her webstie

title-AlwaysLiveLifeToTheFullest1.png

Born in Southern California, and raised in the San Fernando Valley, I’m a true Valley girl at heart, although I’ve been told I have an exotic look. I owe that to my mom who is African American and American Indian and my dad who is Spanish. From an early age, I realized the power of the camera and of entertainment. I started out as a kid singing in choruses on different TV shows and commercials, movie specials and soundtracks. But I got my biggest break when Rick James named me “Corvette” for his group, “The Mary Jane Girls.” We had a top 10 hit called In My House. YAfter touring with “The Mary Jane Girls,” I became a background singer for a number of recording artists and successful songwriters including Diane Warren and Denise Rich. For a while I even pursued a solo career. But it wasn’t until five years ago that I realized my true passion: talking to people, sharing information, and ultimately bringing it to viewers. Initially, I did it through my public access show called “In the Mix with Yvette.”

While I still sing, I’m more particular about the projects. Like with everything I do, I look for something that truly piques my interest, something where I can collaborate with others. That’s where the true connection comes into play. Connection is actually one of my favorite words. From supporting the entertainment community by regularly attending red carpet premiers, awards shows and more, connecting is what I do. It keeps my finger on the pulse of what’s happening.
And yet… despite my passion for entertainment, nothing compares to the happiness I feel when it comes to being the mother of Remington (14) and Rylie, (9) and to being married to my best friend, Rick, for 17 years. Our perfect day: hanging out together on a private beach or “hosting” friends and family at our home in… the Valley.
See? Still a Valley girl at heart!

http://www.yvettebarlowe.com/bio/

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

according to facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonsBackOnTour

Quote:
WE HAVE SOME INCREDIBLE NEWS: Jackie Jackson & and his lovely dutch wife gave birth to a little human being!! Please no rude comments! Emily is a very smart girl from the Netherlands who studied crime& Investigation in Amsterdam, She made it till L.A. and is very successful at her own. Here a shot from the baby shower. CONGRATS Jackie & Emily

How long have they been together/married?
God bless them.
I wish them nothing but happiness.

Well all the best wishes to the baby and parents then!!!

Congratulations Jackie and Emily .Aw that is sweet news.A new life

Back