Jackie on the Victory tour

wonderouzdj2

Proud Member
Does anyone know if Jackie performed any whole show on the tour?
4d48f3c630084e48b6799b34ba6f382e.jpg

I thought it was only in Canada he didn't perform a whole show? that's what you and someone else told me anyway :D

I never noticed if he was there or not.. My eyes were on another Jackson the whole.. any guesses who??

Haha. I meant to ask if Jackie was in the show you went to or did you even NOTICE???

It was 5 of them on the platform when it rose out of the stage, that I noticed. I didn't notice which brother was missing until they took their shades off and stepped down off the platform.

Wow...well as a child i was very confused about the torture video. I was very thrown off until pop up video premiered it. But you would think he did at least 1 show

I always thought he was out for the count the entire tour-except for that one show on YouTube when he came out at the end.
No remember when Michael announced he was leaving the group...he was on stage with a colorful green costume.

The Victory special that I saw (I think it was originally where the Mtv James performance was taken from) and there was an interview with Jackie on crutches saying it was "Torture" that he would miss the tour.

The picture from the OP is definitely the Triumph Tour.

I envy you guys who got the chance to see Michael live i wish i could have but that is okay having you guys in my life i feel Michael's present and that all i need.
:)

I never noticed if he was there or not.. My eyes were on another Jackson the whole.. any guesses who??

How many guessing do we get.

Hey Sheila-you were at the Victory Tour.

I forgot to add I was at the Detroit (Pontiac, actually), Michigan shows. :party: :party: :party:

One of my sisters (that was madly in love with and swooning over Jermaine) took me to it as a birthday/high school graduation present for me. :D

The Victory special that I saw (I think it was originally where the Mtv James performance was taken from) and there was an interview with Jackie on crutches saying it was "Torture" that he would miss the tour.

The picture from the OP is definitely the Triumph Tour.
Lol i know. That was the only pic i could find of him performing next to mike in that era that looks closest to the victory tour

I wonder if he got paid the same being that he couldn't work but was there

but he didn't play any instrument when he attend the concert

What does playing an instrument have to do with it, anyway? :blink:

Back