Jackson 5 Plus Janet @ JD's Studio 72 in ATL/MJ not there video included!

It just dawned on me tonight that maybe there was 'method in the madness' beyond just promoting a club. Maybe it was a strategic plot to bridge the devide between the old and new like MJ is doing with Thriller 25. Maybe that's why Janet and Jermaine had the Jacksons show up at this youth spot and advertised it on V-103 (young folks radio). The whole thing has had me pretty baffled so this does make some kind of sense.

It just dawned on me tonight that maybe there was 'method in the madness' beyond just promoting a club. Maybe it was a strategic plot to bridge the devide between the old and new like MJ is doing with Thriller 25. Maybe that's why Janet and Jermaine had the Jacksons show up at this youth spot and advertised it on V-103 (young folks radio). The whole thing has had me pretty baffled so this does make some kind of sense.

These grandfathers... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah, I thought about that too, still tryin' to give JD some benefit of the doubt that at least part of his and/or their motives were pure...

But even with that in mind, imho, he/they missed the mark.

I think that what ended up happening was a minor re-intro at best, while tickin' some folk off in the process.

They could have gotten that bit of exposure by just showin' up at any other club, on any other night,
and had a good time as well.

Nobody would have gotten paid for that though...

Back