Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

As a photographer in training, this is a downright INSULT to me. It's no wonder us photographers get a bad rep. Thanks to the fucking paps!

Trust me guys. I will NEVER be like those...those..CREATURES!!

Just like the media and to think that I wanted to be a news reporter when I was a kid, I changed my plans after that when I saw the shameless tabloid crap they do.

Michael was always rigth......

papparazis killed Lady Di, I don´t like papparazis

Paparazzis didn’t kill Lady Di. It was planned accident, but the truth never came out. Now everybody thinks that paparazzi killed her. Silly.

Paparazzis didn’t kill Lady Di. It was planned accident, but the truth never came out. Now everybody thinks that paparazzi killed her. Silly.

Agree...Why people have to be guided ,why not think for themselves...That's why THEY have the power to rule the world...

Agree...Why people have to be guided ,why not think for themselves...That's why THEY have the power to rule the world...

just because you and i may have a differing opinion doesn't mean i am misguided or not thinking for myself.

i disagree with your view but at least i value your opinion and disagree with you but i don't sit here and disrespect you.

This makes me sick. Poor Kids.
MJ was very protective of his children for a reason! Michael was constantly stalked and exploited as a child, and DID NOT want that to happen to his children. I can't stand the paps..i don't care if it's 'their job'..they should all rot in hell. Go find another job! A respectful one that doesn't abuse children!

Really the title of this thread is totally misleading. The kids weren't involved in a car accident. We know that know. The car following them was hit. Probably just making people who see the thread title panic for no reason.

Really the title of this thread is totally misleading. The kids weren't involved in a car accident. We know that know. The car following them was hit. Probably just making people who see the thread title panic for no reason.

No, its because the night that it happened we didn't know that straight away. TMZ didn't have the full story straight away. They said 'Pap rear-ends car carrying Jackson kids' (as it states in the original post). Then TMZ changed it to 'Jackson kids involved in a car accident'. They then said they were fine, then later they said it was not their car. If you follow the comments in the thread from the beginning you'll see the story unfold.

Pap Rear-Ends Car Carrying the Jackson Kids

Posted Oct 21st 2009 7:42PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's kids were involved in a car accident moments ago in Los Angeles.

0717_mj_kids_88917189_ex_2.jpg

We're told a paparazzo -- not ours -- was following them when he suddenly rear-ended their car. Our sources say the accident wasn't severe and the kids are okay.

UPDATE: Joe Jackson tells us he spoke with Katherine and the kids are fine.

UPDATE 6:00 PM PT: Sources close to the Jackson family tell us Grace Rwaramba -- the kids' nanny --was driving the car with the kids inside. We're told the Jackson caravan was on the way to karate class, but the paparazzi gave chase ... and that's when one papper allegedly smashed into the back of the Jackson Escalade that wasn't carrying the kids.

UPDATE 5:45 PM PT: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the car that was hit was a Jackson security car, which was following the car carrying the Jackson kids. The kids were NOT in the car that was struck by the paparazzo. Cops also tell us a hit-and-run report was taken on the scene around 2:20 PM near the crash site in Sherman Oaks -- just a few miles from the Jackson home in Encino.

UPDATE 5:30 PM PT: Witnesses tell TMZ the driver who struck the Jackson car fled the scene after impact. In California, leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging information is a crime. The D.A. could file a felony hit-and-run charge if the evidence is there.

Story developing...

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!

This is a warning to Katherine to stop fight that crook John Branca and the phony will. I knew and said months ago that their lives are in danger.

Will they end up as their father?
The Media is now writing the scripts you will see.

Note Murray still free as a bird.

the paps will never leave them alone. it's sad, but it's true.

Prince was photographed yesterday again, when leaving the karate class with Genevieve and Jermajesty.

:mat: OMG!!! They need to stop following those kids and LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! This is what Michael tried to hard to keep them away from!! Those poor kids... :( Just glad they are okay.

Back