Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

Despite all the problems Michael loved his family.
They clearly don't love Michael as much as he loved them since they've made careers from selling information to tabloids & paparazzi.

I know he would hate anyone criticizing his mother.
I don't think anyone here is criticizing Katherine, merely saying that the kids need better & more security.

And most of the horrific statements supposedly coming from the Jackson family are from tabloids. Of all people, Michael's fans should be saavy enough to take all of that with a grain of salt.
Which most of the Jacksons made a living off selling information to tabloids - Joe, Randy, Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and LaToya all have made massive amounts of money by selling out MJ and subsequently now, MJ's kids.

I think our emotions are running high because we are so angry at these disgusting stalkers for harrassing his children. But the fault lies with the tabloids and everyone who reads them, buys them or believes their crap stories.
The fault lies from within Havenhurst. The Jackson family feeds the media frenzy whenever one of them opens their mouth about the kids. "Blanket is a good Dancer" or "They want to do movies" or "They went to karate class" - it needs to stop immediately.

If I were the judge presiding over the case, I'd demand a gag order to anyone discussing the children without permission first or they'd be held in contempt of court.

If I were Katherine, I'd get non-disclosure agreements from every Jackson family member. They do it with employees, so why not the family?

Oh, I forgot, the Jackson siblings get paid to talk to tabloids about the MJ3 & MJ, so I guess they'll have to be paid to STOP talking about them.

My prayer is that God is allowing Michael Jackson to still watch over his children; because Prince, Paris and Blanket need a real Guardian Angel. :angel:

A paparazzo was charged with misdemeanor hit and run Wednesday, after fleeing the scene of a minor car accident with one of the Jackson family's security vehicles in California's San Fernando Valley, the LAPD Van Nuys Division told RadarOnline.com.

Michael Jackson's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, were being driven to their karate class at the Dawn Barnes Karate center at about 2:20 p.m. by their grandmother, Katherine, who was being trailed by security guards.

A paparazzo allegedly rear ended a Cadillac Escalade (the kids were not onboard) at the Woodman Avenue off-ramp of the 101 freeway, then drove off without swapping details.

Police said that damages were minor and no one was hurt; they will continue to investigate the incident.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...arged-hit-and-run-jackson-family-car-accident

That's good. What an a hole. Ran away like the little prick he is.

This is why Michael didn't want the world to see his kids faces. He made them wear masks so that no1 would know who they are, so that they can have a shot at being 'normal'

This is why Michael didn't want the world to see his kids faces. He made them wear masks so that no1 would know who they are, so that they can have a shot at being 'normal'

That`s right :agree:

MY GOD.. my heart stopped when I saw the thread :no: but thank God they're okay!

NO!!! NO! NO!!!!

Stop this...PLEASE!

is there anything that we can do? we need to change something, i have fear....i want them to do what they like, just like any other kid :,(
and i think also, they have to move elswhere, with rebbie or someone, nobody should know then where they are :(
it was the biggest mistake ever to show them on the memorial, everyone will recognize them somewhere else!

So it was Katherine driving not Grace.. didn't know Katherine drove.

If anyone else other than a pap was stalking children it would be a SERIOUS legal issue would it.. so why on earth is it ok for a pap? There is something seriously wrong with this.

I read a comment from tmz from someone who was at Disneyland and there was a female celebrity there with her young daughter forced into a corner surrounded by paparazzi - the person who posted the comment described the scene and it sounded so SO bad.

About Diana, I now know that the MJ3 were not in the car involved but still this is going to continue ALL thier lives and there needs some restriction, for them AND for others. *Look at this quote from wiki about Diana ..someone on TMZ posted I don't know if its 100% true but its so sad..
''As the casualties lay seriously injured or dead in their wrecked car, the photographers continued to take pictures. The critically injured Diana was reported to repeatedly murmur the words, "oh my God", and after the photographers were pushed away by emergency teams, the words "leave me alone". ''

I'm soooooooooooooo glad this wasn't serious and they are ok..but man I nearly had a heart attack last night when TMZ first mentioned it.

Something needs to be done. They are children not celebrities.

theres something seriously wrong with some people.
they kids have been so much in the public eye recently, all the paparazzis know who they are! its gonna really hard for them to have a life anywhere near normal. :(

So it was Katherine driving not Grace.. didn't know Katherine drove.

If anyone else other than a pap was stalking children it would be a SERIOUS legal issue would it.. so why on earth is it ok for a pap? There is something seriously wrong with this.

I read a comment from tmz from someone who was at Disneyland and there was a female celebrity there with her young daughter forced into a corner surrounded by paparazzi - the person who posted the comment described the scene and it sounded so SO bad.

About Diana, I now know that the MJ3 were not in the car involved but still this is going to continue ALL thier lives and there needs some restriction, for them AND for others. *Look at this quote from wiki about Diana ..someone on TMZ posted I don't know if its 100% true but its so sad..

I'm soooooooooooooo glad this wasn't serious and they are ok..but man I nearly had a heart attack last night when TMZ first mentioned it.

Something needs to be done. They are children not celebrities.

I can't imagine Katherine driving the car. :bugeyed

On TMZ it says Grace..
Radaronlines reports Katherine.

I highly doubt that Katherine would be driving the escalade. More plausible Grace.

I completely agree! Before, no one knew who they were and could go out as normal. Now I totally see why Michael hid their faces. I hope things don't happen like this again. I'm glad they're physically ok.

This is sad but lets be real, this is going to happen. As long as there is a "section" in our society of people who buy these pictures, this is going to happen. IT does NOT matter if the Jackson show them or not (hiding them will only make it worst as it was with MJ. The less people see, the MORE demand you become). These people can not make money if the PUBLIC does not push it.

79 years old people (and older) still drive. I will not be surprise if Ms. katherine was driving.

I won’t be surprise if something weird will happen with those kids again. I think this accident was a warning for Jackson’s family to shut up, related to some issues with MJ murder and fake will. Jacksons recently were talking to the media very openly especially Latoya and Randy. Now watch out if in a few months Debbie will go to court claiming that Katherine is not the right person who can take care of kids well. The conspiracy thing behind Jacksons will continue till all money will go to a “proper” place. If Jacksons are smart they have move kids from the US to make sure that they are safe in another country.

Re: Pap Rear-Ends Car Carrying the Jackson Kids

Harvey from TMZ indicated last week that some of the info they get, they get it from inside "The Jackson's" . He didn't name who, but he get's it from someone in there. That was the day he mentioned the 60 ticket's to This is IT that Katherine never saw. Harvey insinuated that someone from the Jackson camp were trying to sell it off, because a bunch of ticket's appeared on craig's list or some website of the like.

Disgusting. :doh:

I can't believe there isn't laws protecting these children! Celebrity children should have the same laws that follow non celebrity children. In fact, celebrity children should have MORE laws protecting them as they are in greater safety risk!

I feel so helpless. Its so strange with all the craziness that Michael's children have gone through in just 4 months without their father! The whole 12 years before that they were so safe, so protected and now they are so vulnerable to danger it really makes me worry about their safety. They need their father back, they really need him. :cry:

I know! Isn't there some kind of law protecting celebs from aggressive papz in California? I assume the security car called the cops since it was a hit & run. But that would mean he'd have to stay there and wait for the cops to come.

Thank God the kids are ok.

Yeah, celebrities have the right to fill lawsuits against paps. Paparazzi who take photos of celebrities in "personal or familial activities" without their permission can be sued. The fines are up to $50,000.

Of course, the family would have to fill lots of lawsuits & go into court & stuff, but at least they can do something about it.

This is great. But it looks like the celebs are the ones who must take action and bring it to court. So it is a punishment after the action, not something directly stopping it. It would seem that a cop couldn't step in and stop it if he saw it happening. Let's hope celebs use it so that the papz will get worried and think twice before stalking people's kids.

Just saw this today, I am glad the children were not hurt but this was too close for comfort to me.
I know that Katherine wants to have the kids live a "normal" life but don't tell me there isn't some kind of arrangement that can be worked out so the kids can take karate lessons without the whole world finding out their schedule or knowing excatly where they will be at a certain time.
These are Michael Jackson's kids and they have to be treated and protected as such.

I pray for those children like my own neices and nephew. Ask God to send his angels to protect those children physically, and emotionally.

Re: Pap Rear-Ends Car Carrying the Jackson Kids

This is great. But it looks like the celebs are the ones who must take action and bring it to court. So it is a punishment after the action, not something directly stopping it. It would seem that a cop couldn't step in and stop it if he saw it happening. Let's hope celebs use it so that the papz will get worried and think twice before stalking people's kids.

Yes, exactly. As I previously said, I'm glad this step has been taken, but it's obviously not enough. All I can see coming are lawsuits, court meetings, frustrations. I find it kinda hard and stressful.. the celebs have to find out if paps photographed them, how many paps photographed them, which paps photographed them, who were they working for.. and then fill lawsuits against each of them. Ughh! :no: And also, the maximum fine is only $50.000.

But I don't think the law will get more severe (maybe the fines only), because it would violate freedom of speech and freedom of the press if it did.

So we gotta be thankful that at least this law will exist.

Last edited:
OMG, this is rediculous hounding 3 CHILDREN for what a photo to cash in. This is disgraceful, not only where those in the car put in unnecessary danger but what about those not involved just driving on the roads while paps chase a 'lead' at 80 90 plus mph.
Really strict laws should be brought in and tighter control should be taken ESP when children are involved

oh my God! my heart was in my mouthy when I saw this thread. Those kids need better security. Something tells me like another poster said that Debbie might just pop up again in the future if the children aren't seen to be being protected properly.

This news is all over the internet now.

TMZ had the news first and nobody else reported it for ages.. so either they were there stalking them themselves, or they had someone from the Jackson camp inform them of the incident or Harvey (that his name?) has his contacts in the police or something.

I've seen terrible pap chases involving Britney Spears. TERRIBLE. So many and so fast and so dangerous, breaking rules, cutting ppl off, running through red lights, dangerous driving JUST FOR A PICTURE! I hope its not as crazy as what I saw with Britney.

now the masks seem so perfectly logical. i mean for people that were questionning them or calling Michael weird. he was so wise

Amen to that. We got more battles to fight after this happening. Am so sick to the stomach. This will not sit well with Debbie at all.

I hate to think about just how devastated Michael would have been about this. He was friends with Princess Di and as we all know she was killed by paps chasing her car and now paps are chasing his kids in a car. Its disgraceful.

79 years old people (and older) still drive. I will not be surprise if Ms. katherine was driving.

i know an 85 year old man who chauffeur's friends around... I would be surprised if Ms. Katherine was driving the escalade yesterday.

not to say that she can't..... i don't think anyone is saying that.... at least i am not.

but hey... i wasn't there, i don't know. just my opinion.

Do the paparazzi have any decent bones in their bodies?!! I mean how unconsiderate can people be! Their children for god sakes! They've been through enough these past few months without having idiots pulling stunts like this. Some people are just plain idiots.
Like many of you have said here there needs to be a law protecting people, expecially kids against the paparazzi.

Back