Jackson's mimic: i had to cheat it

HornyForMike

Proud Member
A MICHAEL JACKSON mimic said yesterday he fears songs he recorded are being passed off as the superstar's voice on a new blockbuster album.

Ricky Galliano, 27, claimed he was paid in wads of cash to copy the tragic singer's style on 21 tracks in secret sessions at a Swiss studio.

Jackson family members said they also believe a fake voice was used for the Christmas release called Michael.

Music giants Sony dismissed the claims as "far fetched" and said they went to "extraordinary lengths" to ensure the vocals are genuine.

But the King of Pop's youngest brother Randy, 48, tweeted: "I heard the music and immediately said it wasn't his voice. Some of the songs are him and some aren't. I would bet my life on that."

Impersonator Galliano - who met ***** several times before his death aged 50 in June 2009 - said a go-between who he thinks was from Bahrain summoned him to studios in Lausanne in October.

He said the man - who was flanked by bodyguards and lawyers - paid him 2000 euros up front for each song recorded.

Italian-born Galliano said: "They were most insistent that I make my voice sound as much like Michael's as possible - to mimic him exactly."

Studio owner Mohammed Ben Salah said he was told the songs were for a Jackson tribute disc.

A Sony spokesman said six of *****'s former producers and engineers heard the album tracks and confirmed it was "definitely" his voice.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...os-mimic-I-had-to-cheat-it.html#ixzz164eA2ufZ

If this is true, then he should come forward and make a more public statement.

The source for this is The Sun Times... so be weary of anything they print.

Also, I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but until this guy offers up proof, his word is just as reliable as all the fake-o witnesses that suddenly "came forward" during the '93 allegations.

And I'm a fan who does feel like there is something fishy on the track- but I need a more reliable source or evidence before I believe any conclusion.

Oh, so this is from a tabloid---end of story. If this is true, he will eventually disclose this information in a more official manner.

:lol: Tnx...I needed the laugh... :lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

EDIT:

So I was curious about this dude so I went to YT to search him... here are the vids I found... I dont know if this is who the "article" is talking about...

Not a really clear Vid!
[youtube]6C7dDKIIPkU[/youtube]

Any French Speaking person will understand this vid... Kinda long...

[youtube]uNsL8awVH7I&feature=related[/youtube]

Very funny... :smilerolleyes:

EDIT AGAIN: Wait this article is from "The Sun"??? :blink: Well then...

Last edited:
iyhdfm.gif

Things like this make me sick. Everybody trying to take credit for Michael's work. Now, I have problems with the 3 cascio tracks and wish that the Estate and Sony would drop them. But nevertheless, I'm getting pretty tired of this crap now. I've started to feel like I can't enjoy anything anymore about Michael because of allegations popping up left, right and center about things being fake all the time. If there's wasn't all this controversy about the album already, we most likely would not be hearing from this guy at all. He's looking to cash in. And even if he came out with an official statement, he'd better have plenty of solid and irrefutable proof and bring it on in court. But seriously, The fact that he went to a trashy tabloid rag just stinks to high heaven. Because it sounds to me like he's just piggy-backing on the album situation. That's all.

Last edited:
Things like this make me sick. Everybody trying to take credit for Michael's work. Now, I have problems with the 3 casicio tracks and wish that the Estate and Sony would drop them. But nevertheless, I'm getting pretty tired of this crap now. I'm started to feel like I can't enjoy anything anymore about Michael because of allegations popping up left, right and center about things being fake all the time. If there's wasn't all this controversy about the album already, we most likely would not be hearing from this guy at all. He's looking to cash in. And even if he came out with an official statement, he'd better have plently of solid and irrefutable proof and bring it on in court. But seriously, The fact that he went to a trashy tabloid rag just stinks to high heaven. Because it sounds to me like he's just piggy-backing on the album situation. That's all.

Agree completely :clapping:

Back