janet answers somewhat of a rude queston about michael

wut a stupid question..

good lookin' out Jan

I think this is so true. I was looking at a website and they were showing images of MJ in the 80's versus what he looks like now. His face is so mcuh the same it is ridiculous. I really think a thread here that shows the similarity in his feautres would be good as well. The only thing that has dranatically changed is his color. This is what people's hang ups are!

As for Janet, I think she is gracious in this interview as well. To a fault! I wonder how many times she has actually had to restrain herself from smacking someone in the face! I know it is wrong, but I would liked to have seen it one time, at least.

Forgive me, I am just reading through old threads.

There is a video on YouTube that shows how little his face changed, I can't remember the name of it though.

Well, maybe this isn't the best example, but still...

Only change that I see is that his dimple in his chin has become bigger through years, that his nose is thinner after Bad tour and vitiligo has changed his skin color.

Well, maybe this isn't the best example, but still...

Only change that I see is that his dimple in his chin has become bigger through years, that his nose is thinner after Bad tour and vitiligo has changed his skin color.

That really does show how he really hasn't had as much surgery as people think. I remember talking with a friend once who claimed MJ had 12 nose jobs, I was like WTF!! 3 or 4 I wouldn't mind them saying, but 12, that's just pure BS.

As for the comment that interviewer made, totally ignorant! I wish Janet hadn't been so nice about it, she should have given them what was coming to them!

His face hasn't changed much. He got a few surgeries here and there. He just aged that's all.
224363_157645310964836_100001581051452_359337_459652_n.jpg

Why bump this thread when we've been having so many disagreements over the Jacksons lately...it just seems like we're giving members more of an opportunity to further these debates.

Back