Janet has cut all of hair off! (Merged) Premiere pics on p9.

Other family members sold their stories about Michael and his children 2 weeks after his death after NOTW printed a story about Michael having to take meds to keep his urges for under ages boys under control.. IT doesn't matter at all. It's business to them as long as it brings u on the front page it's ok. That is how it works.

Oh I remember that story, I felt like buying all of the newspapers with it on it, so no one else would have to read that BS !!
But with all due respect Janet hasn't sold stories about MJ and the kids, only in interviews when shes asked, but I remember I think it was Jerms. who did a NOTW exclusive, and I think one of the other bros did aswell but I can't remember who...

Other family members sold their stories about Michael and his children 2 weeks after his death after NOTW printed a story about Michael having to take meds to keep his urges for under ages boys under control.. IT doesn't matter at all. It's business to them as long as it brings u on the front page it's ok. That is how it works.

totally agree.. the family doesn't care what is said about MJ.. They will continue on kissing the person's butt no matter what. Janet has a habit of doing that.. Oprah and Jay Leno totally disrespected MJ, yet there is Janet sitting on their couch laughing and giggling like they're her best buddy.. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Re: Janet has cut all of hair off!

False.

Her hair used to be up to her shoulders

u96xd.jpg

Thanks for sharing that. Many forget or do not know that Janet always had a healthy crop of hair since she was a child on TV in the 1970s.

Re: Janet has cut all of hair off!

Sorry, but you're wrong. The pic above is Janet's natural hair. Usually when she's not doing any promo or anything requiring her to be in the limelight she wears her natural hair up. I' m aware that she does wear extension weaves but her natural hair is not "damaged" and was a little above her shoulders. Its really, really thin as you can see in the new pic.

If you honestly think that her new cut is her natural hair style from the get-go LOL! I don't know what to say.

and here's another pic of Janet's natural hair before she cut it -
11w4i91.jpg

You are talking a lot of sense, plus you are accurate so WRITE BIGGER!!!!!!

totally agree.. the family doesn't care what is said about MJ.. They will continue on kissing the person's butt no matter what. Janet has a habit of doing that.. Oprah and Jay Leno totally disrespected MJ, yet there is Janet sitting on their couch laughing and giggling like they're her best buddy.. It makes me sick to my stomach.

This gets to me too...I can't imagine if that was my family member who had been trashed...I wouldn't be anywhere near these jokers. :no:

But...having said that, this thread is about Janet's new hair, lol.

This gets to me too...I can't imagine if that was my family member who had been trashed...I wouldn't be anywhere near these jokers. :no:

But...having said that, this thread is about Janet's new hair, lol.

Yeh, sorry Stacey, I just had to say it when I saw Janet standing with that Mirror guy..:doh:.

All I can say is perhaps they don't know, but they should know who they are talking to. Then again, like people mentioned some of them talk to tv hosts who they must know have said bad things about MJ.. so idk..tho Jan has contract to promote her film I guess, but anyway MJ is her bro....well yup this is off topic sorry.

Last edited:
Back