Janet's Oprah Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
What did ya'll think? It wasn't too bad...The clips and pics were sad, Janet looked beautiful, and Oprah was her usual insensitive-will-do-anything for ratings self.

Thoughts???

Let's try and it keep respectful.

Anyone have the video or a written transcript of the interview?

BTW, there is another thread for this. I guess they'll merge them if they decide to open the other one up.

^^^That thread was closed because people don't know how to act.

I haven't seen it yet.. Do you think it will be uploaded on youtube soon?

I watched it, but missed the first ten minutes.

It didn't seem too bad. Janet reminds me of Michael so much, it was kinda weird to watch. Tyler Perry is awesome, BTW :) Oprah irritated me though.

I would have never done an interview with oprah if I was a celebrity!!

why open up these double edged sword threads?

at one point or another, everybody will be guilty of breaking a rule. nobody will be able to express a thought. and people are going to pretend things. and blame each other for what they themselves did.

there is no strong evidence for anyone here to win anything. there are two sides, maybe three sides to the story. there are different factions saying different things, both in the family, and on this site(and elsewhere, for that matter). nobody can win, here. oprah interviewed who she wanted to interview, and avoided who she wanted to avoid, and said what she wanted to say. and used her media instincts the way she wanted to use them. that's the most honest thing that can be said....hopefully, without any trouble.
Michael's legacy is secure with many of his fans.

Last edited:
why open up these double edged sword threads?

at one point or another, everybody will be guilty of breaking a rule. nobody will be able to express a thought. and people are going to pretend things. and blame each other for what they themselves did.

there is no strong evidence for anyone here to win anything. there are two sides, maybe three sides to the story. there are different factions saying different things, both in the family, and on this site(and elsewhere, for that matter). nobody can win, here. oprah interviewed who she wanted to interview, and avoided who she wanted to avoid, and said what she wanted to say. and used her media instincts the way she wanted to use them. that's the most honest thing that can be said....hopefully, without any trouble.
Michael's legacy is secure with many of his fans.

I agree. Why?

Justice for MJ

I saw the interview and all I gotta say is this....

I will always love Michael Joseph Jackson!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back