Jermaine and Halima at NRJ MUSIC AWARDS 2011

Regardless of this, the Cascios surely proved they're not as reliable as people thought,
only if u have issues with them over the album. cause thats where everything came from. its well documented mj kept away from his bros. theres been alot of staff members who talked about such events as mj telling them not to let his bros know he was in the same hotel as them for example or mj staying in different hotels for the msg shows. its hardly new news that mj kept away from his family so yeah u may doubt somethings that frank/the family may say later depending on whats in the book but theres no reason at all to doubt the comment i posted

only if u have issues with them over the album. cause thats where everything came from. its well documented mj kept away from his bros. theres been alot of staff members who talked about such events as mj telling them not to let his bros know he was in the same hotel as them for example or mj staying in different hotels for the msg shows. its hardly new news that mj kept away from his family so yeah u may doubt somethings that frank/the family may say later depending on whats in the book but theres no reason at all to doubt the comment i posted

That's not just the Cascio album tracks to be thinking about, but all that has evolved from that, which I won't again mention. Wanted to emphasize on that they're not exactly trustworthy either, I'm aware of Michael wanting to stay away from some of his brothers' pressures. But I get your point.

Back