Jermaine Jackson can't pay child support? Hmm

It was the same story with both Hazel and Margaret. What did Alejandra expect? Has Jermaine had any employment during the last 10 years or so?[/b]

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! Ain't that the truth!!!

It was the same story with both Hazel and Margaret. What did Alejandra expect? Has Jermaine had any employment during the last 10 years or so?[/b]

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! Ain't that the truth!!!

Sorry, I can't get past the fact that she's been with Jermaine and Randy, and had kids by both of them. That's some nasty stuff. So what do the kids call each other? My "brother-cousin"? Did they even think about that before it happened? That doesn't help the Jackson image at all![/b]

See why men should wear condoms. :yes:

Sorry, I can't get past the fact that she's been with Jermaine and Randy, and had kids by both of them. That's some nasty stuff. So what do the kids call each other? My "brother-cousin"? Did they even think about that before it happened? That doesn't help the Jackson image at all![/b]

See why men should wear condoms. :yes:

Mrs Katherine Jackson needs to put both of them out of the house.... In Jermaine's case, she raised a CHICKEN not an EAGLE. He needs to learn to fin for himself.

Mrs Katherine Jackson needs to put both of them out of the house.... In Jermaine's case, she raised a CHICKEN not an EAGLE. He needs to learn to fin for himself.

:blink:
come again?

this woman is the mother of her kids and their aunt, also? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the woman, but something is very wrong to switch brothers...the situation is very confusing ...well, at least I don't get it how is possible to do such things, and like someone posted early, is no wonder Michael distance himself from all these situations :no:

come again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the woman, but something is very wrong to switch brothers...the situation is very confusing ...well, at least I don't get it how is possible to do such things, and like someone posted early, is no wonder Michael distance himself from all these situations :no:

Why? It happens all the time in families all over the world. It happens in British Royal families too. Princess Diana did marry her sisters ex. Prince Charles was heavily involved with Diana's sister for several years before they broke up and Diana married him. The only thing missing was children.
Just because it is not something we know about doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Twins have also shared lovers in the past too.[/b]

Datsymay,
There are some things that you just don't do and sleeping with your brother's ex is something you just don't do.... Or sleeping with your ex's brother in her case..... that is disgusting. And for the brothers to be around one another is even more disgusting. It's just plain gross. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a woman, I couldn't face anybody after doing that.

Why? It happens all the time in families all over the world. It happens in British Royal families too. Princess Diana did marry her sisters ex. Prince Charles was heavily involved with Diana's sister for several years before they broke up and Diana married him. The only thing missing was children.

Datsymay,
There are some things that you just don't do and sleeping with your brother's ex is something you just don't do.... Or sleeping with your ex's brother in her case..... that is disgusting. And for the brothers to be around one another is even more disgusting. It's just plain gross. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a woman, I couldn't face anybody after doing that.

What on earth is going on? Alejandra needs to get a grip of herself...she has essentially been living ina luxurious house free of charge for a while now....and jermaine what is that man on about? You know when they showed the kids on some TV show in America during the time of the trial (was it access hollywood) they showed how some of the boys had golf lessons from pros. I mean those things cost money...Golf is an expensive sport. Where is all this money coming from?

I think Margerat now has a great career...I read her book a while back...she spoke quite lovingly about Katehrine and Michael (said he was very responsible with the kids, made sure they did their homework etc)

What on earth is going on? Alejandra needs to get a grip of herself...she has essentially been living ina luxurious house free of charge for a while now....and jermaine what is that man on about? You know when they showed the kids on some TV show in America during the time of the trial (was it access hollywood) they showed how some of the boys had golf lessons from pros. I mean those things cost money...Golf is an expensive sport. Where is all this money coming from?

I think Margerat now has a great career...I read her book a while back...she spoke quite lovingly about Katehrine and Michael (said he was very responsible with the kids, made sure they did their homework etc)

Datsymay,
There are some things that you just don't do and sleeping with your brother's ex is something you just don't do.... Or sleeping with your ex's brother in her case..... that is disgusting. And for the brothers to be around one another is even more disgusting. It's just plain gross. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a woman, I couldn't face anybody after doing that.[/b]
Well Princess Diana did it and everybody thought it was beautiful. I didn't hear any condemnation, in fact the whole world celebrated.
Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:

Datsymay,
There are some things that you just don't do and sleeping with your brother's ex is something you just don't do.... Or sleeping with your ex's brother in her case..... that is disgusting. And for the brothers to be around one another is even more disgusting. It's just plain gross. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a woman, I couldn't face anybody after doing that.[/b]
Well Princess Diana did it and everybody thought it was beautiful. I didn't hear any condemnation, in fact the whole world celebrated.
Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:

I know it happens and it is still nasty and disrepectful (and the royal family, that's all they do. That is why they are called BLUE BLOOD). In our value system, that is distasteful.

I know it happens and it is still nasty and disrepectful (and the royal family, that's all they do. That is why they are called BLUE BLOOD). In our value system, that is distasteful.

Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:[/b]
Sorry but once a person marry or date a family member, friend, etc, that person should be off limits IF you have standards. As for Diane, in America, Diana was mocked for it; and the royals are always made fun of for this in America and why some americans do not feel the Royals are special like the media try to make them. Just because someone, hundreds of years ago, said ths family is going to be so called royality, I do not think they are above anyone and they surly is no better. These people came from a family (Henry VII) would cut off his wives head off if they did not give him a boy. Stupid.

Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:[/b]
Sorry but once a person marry or date a family member, friend, etc, that person should be off limits IF you have standards. As for Diane, in America, Diana was mocked for it; and the royals are always made fun of for this in America and why some americans do not feel the Royals are special like the media try to make them. Just because someone, hundreds of years ago, said ths family is going to be so called royality, I do not think they are above anyone and they surly is no better. These people came from a family (Henry VII) would cut off his wives head off if they did not give him a boy. Stupid.

come again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the woman, but something is very wrong to switch brothers...the situation is very confusing ...well, at least I don't get it how is possible to do such things, and like someone posted early, is no wonder Michael distance himself from all these situations :no:[/b]
I agree. I blame both of them but even more on Jermaine, This was your brother ex. :no: Like I said, people lost respect for Jermaine after this.

come again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the woman, but something is very wrong to switch brothers...the situation is very confusing ...well, at least I don't get it how is possible to do such things, and like someone posted early, is no wonder Michael distance himself from all these situations :no:[/b]
I agree. I blame both of them but even more on Jermaine, This was your brother ex. :no: Like I said, people lost respect for Jermaine after this.

Of course that happens and it is a reality, but when children are involved it makes a minor issue major. Don't tell me it's normal to have a cousin who is also your brother. That is mix breading x 3. But hey, don't the royal family marry their cousins to keep it in the family? I thought Diana was a distant counsin of the royal family. I guess the Jackson's are really royal![/b]
I agree. The only people who think this is ok are people who do it themselves or would do it themselves. Remember, even a prostitute will defend sleeping with someone's she does not know for money or someone's husband if he is willing to pay. :no:

Of course that happens and it is a reality, but when children are involved it makes a minor issue major. Don't tell me it's normal to have a cousin who is also your brother. That is mix breading x 3. But hey, don't the royal family marry their cousins to keep it in the family? I thought Diana was a distant counsin of the royal family. I guess the Jackson's are really royal![/b]
I agree. The only people who think this is ok are people who do it themselves or would do it themselves. Remember, even a prostitute will defend sleeping with someone's she does not know for money or someone's husband if he is willing to pay. :no:

Well, as Michael would say,'Prejudice is ignorance'. My aunt had a son when she was very young. Several years later she married the father's brother. They lived together happily for more than 50 years. The first child and the other 11 children lived happily as brothers and sisters. The advantage of that was that they were related to each other on both sides and not just half related. They also shered the same family. Imaging if Alex had had children for someone outside the family. That would cause conflict between the children who were Jacksons and the others. In this case they were all Jackson's and they were no need to be different and specila. The children look very happy to me. I don't know why people make such a fuss about it.[/b]
Disagreeing with this is not ignorance. I would not care if it was my own family memeber, it still would be stupid and lack standards.

Well, as Michael would say,'Prejudice is ignorance'. My aunt had a son when she was very young. Several years later she married the father's brother. They lived together happily for more than 50 years. The first child and the other 11 children lived happily as brothers and sisters. The advantage of that was that they were related to each other on both sides and not just half related. They also shered the same family. Imaging if Alex had had children for someone outside the family. That would cause conflict between the children who were Jacksons and the others. In this case they were all Jackson's and they were no need to be different and specila. The children look very happy to me. I don't know why people make such a fuss about it.[/b]
Disagreeing with this is not ignorance. I would not care if it was my own family memeber, it still would be stupid and lack standards.

Even Michael did not agree with Jermaine marrying Randys ex (janet hinting around it but moved on when she was asked about it back then on BET). So even Michael and Janet knew it was stupid otherwise they would talk about it with pride. :no:

Even Michael did not agree with Jermaine marrying Randys ex (janet hinting around it but moved on when she was asked about it back then on BET). So even Michael and Janet knew it was stupid otherwise they would talk about it with pride. :no:

> Well WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. this is why you do not put your children in situation like this. I do not think anyone will blame the kids, they blame the parents. If I had a boyfriend and I break up with him and my girl friend tries to date him, It will be @#$%, not because I want him back (I do not) but because you are suppose to be my friend and have standards.

> Well WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. this is why you do not put your children in situation like this. I do not think anyone will blame the kids, they blame the parents. If I had a boyfriend and I break up with him and my girl friend tries to date him, It will be @#$%, not because I want him back (I do not) but because you are suppose to be my friend and have standards.

Back