Jermaine Jackson can't pay child support? Hmm

Well Princess Diana did it and everybody thought it was beautiful. I didn't hear any condemnation, in fact the whole world celebrated.
Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:[/b]

Datsymay.... you are so right about me. I do have a problem with it... A MAJOR problem. And we don't know how the children really are. Look at the mess now? Jermanine and Alejandra are now in the media fighting over money. Don't this effect the children? Jermaine and Alejandra are giving their children complexes and don't tell me people around them never talked about this... They should have thought about all of this. Jermaine more than anybody knows how the media is going to protray this and people on forums with talk about too. It doesn't seem like they really accepted the situation to me. It's wrong. It's selfish on both Jermaine and Alejandra part. I'm not saying they are bad people, but they do lack the ability to make proper judgements. And it doesn't matter if Randy was never married to her, what is a piece of paper any way. It's just there are things that you just don't do and that's sleeping with the family members of your EX or you sleeping with your family members EX!!!!!!...... As far as Prince Charles and Princess Diana, we in America were under the impression that he only dated her sister as per the Queen and that it wasn't really love. But like Terrell said, the Royal family believes is that. If Prince Charles did sleep with Diana sister, then I can see why their marriage didn't last. THEY NEVER TRUSTED EACH OTHER.

Well Princess Diana did it and everybody thought it was beautiful. I didn't hear any condemnation, in fact the whole world celebrated.
Randy was never married to her. They had an affair. The relationship works fine the children sat together in an broadcast and thanked the fans for supporting their family. I think the problem the children will encounter will come from people like you who will harbour prejudice towards them and make their life uncomfortable. What if they were to read this thread and hear people going off about how disgusting their parents are. How do you thing they will feel. You are giving the children complex by your action, In other words, it is you who are the problem, not them. They have acceprted their situation a long time ago, it is YOU who cannot accept it. :innocent:[/b]

Datsymay.... you are so right about me. I do have a problem with it... A MAJOR problem. And we don't know how the children really are. Look at the mess now? Jermanine and Alejandra are now in the media fighting over money. Don't this effect the children? Jermaine and Alejandra are giving their children complexes and don't tell me people around them never talked about this... They should have thought about all of this. Jermaine more than anybody knows how the media is going to protray this and people on forums with talk about too. It doesn't seem like they really accepted the situation to me. It's wrong. It's selfish on both Jermaine and Alejandra part. I'm not saying they are bad people, but they do lack the ability to make proper judgements. And it doesn't matter if Randy was never married to her, what is a piece of paper any way. It's just there are things that you just don't do and that's sleeping with the family members of your EX or you sleeping with your family members EX!!!!!!...... As far as Prince Charles and Princess Diana, we in America were under the impression that he only dated her sister as per the Queen and that it wasn't really love. But like Terrell said, the Royal family believes is that. If Prince Charles did sleep with Diana sister, then I can see why their marriage didn't last. THEY NEVER TRUSTED EACH OTHER.

Datsymay.... you are so right about me. I do have a problem with it... A MAJOR problem. And we don't know how the children really are. Look at the mess now? Jermanine and Alejandra are now in the media fighting over money. Don't this effect the children? Jermaine and Alejandra are giving their children complexes and don't tell me people around them never talked about this... They should have thought about all this. Jermaine more than anybody knows how the media is going to protray this and people on forums with talk about too. It doesn't seem like they really accepted the situation to me. It's wrong. It's selfish on both Jermaine and Alejandra part. I'm not saying they are bad people, but they do lack the ability to make proper judgements. And it doesn't matter if Randy was never married to her, what is a piece of paper any way. It's just there are things that you just don't do and that's sleeping with the family members of your EX or you sleeping with your family members EX!!!!!![/b]
How has this got anything to do with Jermaine marrying Randy's ex? Talk sense. They were married and the relationship ended in a divorce. I don't care what you think, but it would have been nicer if you could take your prejudices someplace else and not pass judement on two people who had a relationship and GOT MARRIED, which is more than can be said for a lot of people. I suppose those who have children out of wedlock are following 'STANDARDS', so their behaviour wouldn't be disgusting. Prejudice is ignorance, as Michael would say.

Datsymay.... you are so right about me. I do have a problem with it... A MAJOR problem. And we don't know how the children really are. Look at the mess now? Jermanine and Alejandra are now in the media fighting over money. Don't this effect the children? Jermaine and Alejandra are giving their children complexes and don't tell me people around them never talked about this... They should have thought about all this. Jermaine more than anybody knows how the media is going to protray this and people on forums with talk about too. It doesn't seem like they really accepted the situation to me. It's wrong. It's selfish on both Jermaine and Alejandra part. I'm not saying they are bad people, but they do lack the ability to make proper judgements. And it doesn't matter if Randy was never married to her, what is a piece of paper any way. It's just there are things that you just don't do and that's sleeping with the family members of your EX or you sleeping with your family members EX!!!!!![/b]
How has this got anything to do with Jermaine marrying Randy's ex? Talk sense. They were married and the relationship ended in a divorce. I don't care what you think, but it would have been nicer if you could take your prejudices someplace else and not pass judement on two people who had a relationship and GOT MARRIED, which is more than can be said for a lot of people. I suppose those who have children out of wedlock are following 'STANDARDS', so their behaviour wouldn't be disgusting. Prejudice is ignorance, as Michael would say.

How has this got anything to do with Jermaine marrying Randy's ex? Talk sense. They were married and the relationship ended in a divorce. I don't care what you think, but it would have been nicer if you could take your prejudices someplace else and not pass judement on two people who had a relationship and GOT MARRIED, which is more than can be said for a lot of people. I suppose those who have children out of wedlock are following 'STANDARDS', so their behaviour wouldn't be disgusting. Prejudice is ignorance, as Michael would say.[/b]

Datsymay, you are mixing apples with oranges to make your point. Children born out of wedlock is not the issue. The children of Jermaine and Alejandra is not the issue. YOU are making it an issue.

How has this got anything to do with Jermaine marrying Randy's ex? Talk sense. They were married and the relationship ended in a divorce. I don't care what you think, but it would have been nicer if you could take your prejudices someplace else and not pass judement on two people who had a relationship and GOT MARRIED, which is more than can be said for a lot of people. I suppose those who have children out of wedlock are following 'STANDARDS', so their behaviour wouldn't be disgusting. Prejudice is ignorance, as Michael would say.[/b]

Datsymay, you are mixing apples with oranges to make your point. Children born out of wedlock is not the issue. The children of Jermaine and Alejandra is not the issue. YOU are making it an issue.

It used to be standard to be a virgin at the point of getting married. It used to be standard to marry before you have children. When an unmarried woman fall pregnant, it used to be standard for the baby to be adopted.
Standards change. Standards are like fashion. Here today, gone tomorrow.

It used to be standard to be a virgin at the point of getting married. It used to be standard to marry before you have children. When an unmarried woman fall pregnant, it used to be standard for the baby to be adopted.
Standards change. Standards are like fashion. Here today, gone tomorrow.

I wasn't saying Jermaine and Alejanda are disgusting, I meant to say their actions are disgusting. And I stand by that.

I wasn't saying Jermaine and Alejanda are disgusting, I meant to say their actions are disgusting. And I stand by that.

Standards change. Standards are like fashion. Here today, gone tomorrow.[/b]
People will never accept you sleeping with your family members EX's. At least here in America they won't.

People will never accept you sleeping with your family members EX's. At least here in America they won't.

People will never accept you sleeping with your family members EX's. At least here in America they won't.[/b]
They accept racism and discrimination though. Maybe others don't like your standard too.Perhaps they should keep their noses out of two consenting adults bedroom.

People will never accept you sleeping with your family members EX's. At least here in America they won't.[/b]
They accept racism and discrimination though. Maybe others don't like your standard too.Perhaps they should keep their noses out of two consenting adults bedroom.

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.[/b]

Isn't that pay illegal?? What happened to minimum wage?? I don't believe she makes that much money. That is way to low. And in California at that.

she claim she only make 80 dollars a month (wtf kinda job do she have?), i wonder do she get any child support from randy.poor katherine, she is spose to be set and chilling , living the good life on her children's dimes, but instead she is supporting grown ass men and their babymommas.[/b]

Isn't that pay illegal?? What happened to minimum wage?? I don't believe she makes that much money. That is way to low. And in California at that.

They accept racism and discrimination though. Maybe others don't like your standard too.Perhaps they should keep their noses out of two consenting adults bedroom.[/b]
Maybe WE all should. :rolleyes:

They accept racism and discrimination though. Maybe others don't like your standard too.Perhaps they should keep their noses out of two consenting adults bedroom.[/b]
Maybe WE all should. :rolleyes:

Terell, when you judge people by your standard, do not be surprised when others judge YOu by theres. This is exactly how prejudice and racism works. People judging others by their standards. Society isn't always on the side of right. STANDARDS change. It was standard for black people to sit in the back of the bus, until someone changed it. it was 'standard' for homosexuals to be put in prison, until someone changed it. There are lots of things that were accepted 'standard' in society, until someone change it. Standards change as we progress. I see nothing wrong with two consenting adults entering into a relationship. So Maybe I have a different standard from you. I suppose you are going to tell me that you are right and I am wrong. Katherine Jackson doesn't seem to have a problem with it, cause she has had them living with her for nearly 18 years and she seems to have supported them, so maybe her standards is different from yours too.
It is adult behaviour that is going to cause these children distress, not their parents behaviour but the adults who will make snide remarks about the children because of how they came about. I just hope they have stock answers for those people who will be nasty, like'mind your own business.'[/b]
See you are comparing apples to oranges. ALL people are created equal and that is why judging someone race, gender, etc is stupid; however, having a CHOICE (actions) to marry someone your family member has already been with is STILL a big difference. I gave you the example of what if Randy were to sue Michael, would you be mad at Randy? You have not answered it. You know why? you know you could not see a brother (randy) suing another brother (brother) who was good to him. I am sorry but I do not see it and even psychologist will tell you the same thing. This is why Jermaine is going through this drama. It was against standards. What if Michael's former employees tell all of his business? Would you get mad or just say, "oh well, they are adults and they can do and say what they want?". No, you will pissed that this man (michael) gave these people jobs and a chance and now they turn on him. That is what I am talking about when it comes to "standards".

Wrong, people do NOT except racism and discrminations, (that is why is hidden and no will ever say it out loud or in the public. No one will admit to being a racist even if it is true. So again, it is not accepted). And again, these adults you are talkiing about will have other family members and the person they BETRAYED up in thier tail. When Latoya wrote her book, look how people treated her (and still do), yeah people brought the book, but when it was over, Latoya was viewed as a nut case and sell out to her family.

Sorry but this is still not a "standard". No one praise you when you do any of this. Go out and talk about how many men/women you slept with, see what you will get call and how people will treat you. You will not get an award of the year. So again, it is not a standard. A person who is a virgin (and I know a few) will still get high praise. Just because something is commonly done does NOT mean is it the standard. Prostititutes is common but it is still NOT a standard.

Datsymay.... you are so right about me. I do have a problem with it... A MAJOR problem. And we don't know how the children really are. Look at the mess now? Jermanine and Alejandra are now in the media fighting over money. Don't this effect the children? Jermaine and Alejandra are giving their children complexes and don't tell me people around them never talked about this... They should have thought about all of this. Jermaine more than anybody knows how the media is going to protray this and people on forums with talk about too. It doesn't seem like they really accepted the situation to me. It's wrong. It's selfish on both Jermaine and Alejandra part. I'm not saying they are bad people, but they do lack the ability to make proper judgements. And it doesn't matter if Randy was never married to her, what is a piece of paper any way. It's just there are things that you just don't do and that's sleeping with the family members of your EX or you sleeping with your family members EX!!!!!!...... As far as Prince Charles and Princess Diana, we in America were under the impression that he only dated her sister as per the Queen and that it wasn't really love. But like Terrell said, the Royal family believes is that. If Prince Charles did sleep with Diana sister, then I can see why their marriage didn't last. THEY NEVER TRUSTED EACH OTHER.[/b]
Exactly. and this what most people feel (at least here in America). And again, STANDARDS deals with ACTIONS, NOT race, gender, etc something people can not help to be and ALL MEN are created equal. Look at Britney, in our culture, it is NOT standard for a woman with children to be acting the way Britney SPears is behaving. In our society, it is NOT standard to stand on a street or in public with see through clothes on. If you walk down the street with half your @$$ out, people are going to shake their head (again, look at how Britney is being treated for coming ut in PUBLIC with no underwear on and show her @#$%. If you are going to have no panties on, keep your legs close). Again, STANDARDS ARE ACTIONS.

No, you will pissed that this man (michael) gave these people jobs and a chance and now they turn on him. That is what I am talking about when it comes to "standards". --------------- And see this statement that I made about employees who lie and do their boss wrong falls under that standard (ACTIONS) of "you should never bit the hand that feed you".

And remember when Rebbie was friends with Mr. Brown from MSNBC. Why were fans mad? Because a sister of Michael was hanging with someone who wanted to make money off of her brother's down fall. Again, Standards (actions) you do not deal with an enemy. Now if we judge Rebbie according to the way Daymay is trying to say, Rebbie could have said, "I am an adult, Mr. Brown never did anything to me, he was my friend before any of this and he still can be" and no one should be mad at her or question her. Would people accept this? @#$% No. If Janet would have told Michael, "that is his trial, he can go and fight it himself. I have work to do". Would people be ok with that? No, most people would not because THAT IS YOUR BROTHER and it is STANDARD that you stand by your family especially if he is wrongly accused. That is why people said, "where is Rebbie, Janet, Marlon, Jackie, Randy, Jermaine". And again, this applies to ALL of us (not just the Jacksons).

I also think that people really take issue with Jermaine for this because, the Jackson brothers got their fame on being a brotherly singing act. They came across as a very close knit family and to a lot of people and I am one of them, a brother would never do a thing like sleeping with your brother's ex. People in America look down on you if you sleep with your best friends EX.

I also think that people really take issue with Jermaine for this because, the Jackson brothers got their fame on being a brotherly singing act. They came across as a very close knit family and to a lot of people and I am one of them, a brother would never do a thing like sleeping with your brother's ex. People in America look down on you if you sleep with your best friends EX.[/b]
Exactly. That is why Jermaine is really catching it now (his last record did ok with songs like "Dont take it personall"). Look at Latoya, same thing (and in the black community in America, this is even more frawn upon).

Datasmay, I think it clear to say we can agree to disagree on this one and problaby very few people will agree with this one but anyway, you are entitlted to your views and you still a poster I enjoy talking to. :flowers: 90% of the time me and you are on same page; but not on this one. :boohoo

Exactly. That is why Jermaine is really catching it now (his last record did ok with songs like "Dont take it personall"). Look at Latoya, same thing (and in the black community in America, this is even more frawn upon).[/b]

You are right about Latoya.. Even though she has come out and said that her husband forced her to say those things about Michael, the media still makes it a point to say that she called her own brother a child molester. What Jermaine did is give the media and the people who hate the Jacksons one more thing to bad mouth that family and that is why Jermaine is catching a lot crap for it and he should.

The principle by which you both use to condemn jermaine and Alex is the same by which bigotry and racism is derived. It is also the same principle that the media and haters use to antagonise MJ. He lives outside the normal standard that 'we' require of him, therefore he is disgusting. That should not happen in a modern and rational society. These people chose to live their lives a different way. We may not like it but it is their lives and we as a society should not dictate to individuals how to live their lives as long as they live within the law. It was wrong of the media and society to behave with MJ in such a dispictable way because they didn't like his lifestyle. it is wrong to condemn things that you don't understand or approve of just because it isn't your life choice. These people were not breaking any law and they were not the first or will they be the last. As I said, Princess Diana and Prince Charles did the same thing. Nobody think it was disgusting at the time. It is not illegal.

Back