Jermaine Jackson can't pay child support? Hmm

how u gon' say u can't afford to pay child support but u flaunting a castle and a big ass staff of employees and ur wifeys expensive ass car and now u pleading poverty...hmmmmm

alejandra is a mess....randy's just got issues and jermaine has a big case of denial.[/b]

Pretty damn much. :rofl:

From tmz.com 10-22-07:

Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK. And to make matters worse, we also hear that attorney Debra Opri dumped Jermaine as a client.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog."

watch video of Jermaine and Alejandra leaving court: [url=http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1264609505 t=_blank]http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1264609505[/url][/b]

Good! The courts made the right decision. Jermaine is basically a deadbeat when it comes to paying child support so i'm glad that he's been made to pay up. Now he'll def. need to quit being lazy and get a J-O-B already.

Ouch. Too bad for Jermaine, lol. I wonder what he's gonna do?

**Ring, Ring!**

"Hello?"

"Michael, it's your big brother, Jermaine."

Michael rolls his eyes.

"Listen man, I need some money."

"What for?"

"Uh, you know, stuff."

"What for Jermaine?"

"You know... childsupport."

"What?"

"Childsupport."

"Listen Jermaine, I love you, but you need to get a job."

**Click**

Jermaine stares angrily at the phone reciever.

"DAMMIT!"

He pauses in deep thought.

"Where's Janet's number at?"

^^^^^^^^

:lol: Well I heard the only person Janet supports financially in the family these days is Katherine so Jermaine is outta luck lol with that one and if Michael knows any better he wont lend Jermaine a dime either.

Yeah, he'd be smart not to, but, I heard he finances all of Jermaine's trips to the Middle East. I don't know if that's true or not, but you know.

^^^^^^^^

:lol: Well I heard the only person Janet supports financially in the family these days is Katherine so Jermaine is outta luck lol with that one and if Michael knows any better he wont lend Jermaine a dime either.[/b]
You got that right...

Ouch. Too bad for Jermaine, lol. I wonder what he's gonna do?

**Ring, Ring!**

"Hello?"

"Michael, it's your big brother, Jermaine."

Michael rolls his eyes.

"Listen man, I need some money."

"What for?"

"Uh, you know, stuff."

"What for Jermaine?"

"You know... childsupport."

"What?"

"Childsupport."

"Listen Jermaine, I love you, but you need to get a job."

**Click**

Jermaine stares angrily at the phone reciever.

"DAMMIT!"

He pauses in deep thought.

"Where's Janet's number at?"[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

WBSS, you just made my day! :D

Datsymay we all know that everybody elses views are not necessarily ours, but we are trying to show you that there are some lines that you shouldn't cross in certain cultures and if you do, be prepared to be condemned for it. It is not illegal what Jermaine and Alejandra did, but the majority of people in the American society look down on that.... Here is another example of crossing the line. Look at that movie director named Woody Allen who left his girlfriend the actress Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter and he married her. Yes the adopted daughter was at the leagal age to get married, but look at the strain that was place on the mother and daughter relationship. Woody Allen knew the daughter when she was a little girl and help raised her. People were outraged by that. And yes their were a few people who made excuses for him by saying that the daughter was adopted. It was leagal what Woody Allen did, but he crossed the line....... In some cultures it's leagal for adults to sleep with children 13,14, 15 years of age. Some people in America think that's ok too if the child agrees to that. Majority of Americans feel that is crossing the line. We are not dictating to Jermaine on how to live his life and he is not the first to do what he did, but here in America if you cross the line in our society, we are going to talk about it.[/b]
Exactly. And like I said, what do we say when ex employees sue Michael and try to write books on him (Datsamay still never answered this question because she knows she does not like it which is a view of hers like so many of us just like we feel about Jermaine messing with his brother's ex)? These people, in the eyes of some people, do not have to be loyal to MIchael when they are FIRED or let go by him if we judge them based on Datsamay view; however, MOST people will frown at this because you do NOT "bit the hand that feed you". You do not degrade someone you work for who helped you (as long as they did not do you wrong or take your money) and gave you a job to feed yourself and family. The next time some former employee sues MIchael, I will be sure to remind Datsamay of her veiws on these types of issues when she goes off on that former employee. It is all the same thing in terms of STANDARDS.

Chile, you man is safe with me, believe me. But I am trying to show you that your views are not necessarily everybody elses views and just because we do not understand it doesn't mean we condemn it, or we are condemning something we do not understand; we just have to accept that people are different. If they are not breaking the law, nobody should have the right to dictate how they live their lives in private. otherwise, we may as well be living in Orwell's 1984.[/b]
I know everyone does not share my views (heck some people do not see nothing wrong with having sex with a toddler). Still there are some thing many people feel a person should not cross the line. Sorry but that is the way it goes. And even in this topic, YOU are the ONLY one on the opposite side of this issue.

Does anybody think that's too much child support to be paying? I'd assume Jermaine wanted to be able to live off that money for years not just like one year and have the rest go to child support. Then when he's broke again, how is he going to pay anybody $11,000/month. I'd appeal if I were him. It doesn't take that much money to raise a child or support your ex-wife. I don't even think he was supporting her in the beginning. I don't even think he was supporting himself. :lol:

Datsymay we all know that everybody elses views are not necessarily ours, but we are trying to show you that there are some lines that you shouldn't cross in certain cultures and if you do, be prepared to be condemned for it. It is not illegal what Jermaine and Alejandra did, but the majority of people in the American society look down on that.... Here is another example of crossing the line. Look at that movie director named Woody Allen who left his girlfriend the actress Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter and he married her. Yes the adopted daughter was at the leagal age to get married, but look at the strain that was place on the mother and daughter relationship. Woody Allen knew the daughter when she was a little girl and help raised her. People were outraged by that. And yes their were a few people who made excuses for him by saying that the daughter was adopted. It was leagal what Woody Allen did, but he crossed the line....... In some cultures it's leagal for adults to sleep with children 13,14, 15 years of age. Some people in America think that's ok too if the child agrees to that. Majority of Americans feel that is crossing the line. We are not dictating to Jermaine on how to live his life and he is not the first to do what he did, but here in America if you cross the line in our society, we are going to talk about it.[/b]

Oops!!!! I meant to say that in some cultures it's leagal to have sex with children 13,14, and 15 years old if they are a willing participant. Also there are some Americans that feel that 13, 14 and 15 year olds, should be able to marry if their parents approve the marriage...

Good!! Jermaine should pay!!!.................... He looked embarassed on that TMZ video.

Does anybody think that's too much child support to be paying? I'd assume Jermaine wanted to be able to live off that money for years not just like one year and have the rest go to child support. Then when he's broke again, how is he going to pay anybody $11,000/month. I'd appeal if I were him. It doesn't take that much money to raise a child or support your ex-wife. I don't even think he was supporting her in the beginning. I don't even think he was supporting himself. :lol:
[/quoteNo if he cant pay this he is a dead beat , he won in court . Alejandra was asking for 12,300, in rent and expenses and she got half of that. I cant find what she wanted in child support ,but in the court its included in the figure.

thats a pretty crazy amount to have to pay each month. way OTT. but then he can only blame himself

How is Jermaine going to pay that much money every month? I'm confused. The only way I can think of is if he's still getting royalties from the Jackson 5 albums and his solo album (s). But if not or if he doesn't make much money from that, how did they figure he could afford to pay that amount? He hasn't had a new album out in years as far as I know. And it'll be awhile. But once that Big Brother money is gone, what's Alejandra gonna do? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just totally confused. This doesn't make sense to me.

I think it's mostly based on what he made from Big Brother. Notice that a few months ago they couldn't find any income, and now they have.

Hope all goes well with him' it's gotta be rough

what in the world. Judge must think it's 1978 or something awarding 11,000 a month. That is to much.

some documents said he was getting big $ from the bahrainians aswell.

Ohh, well, there you go. Po' Jermaine. Maybe he can get a job singing back up to Mariah Cary on her next album! Lol, alright, I'm just being mean now. Hopefully, things will work out.

That is messed up, having kids by two brothers. On top of that didn`t she have some type of domestic thing against Randy? Now she is going after Jermaine.[/b]

That is so Bold and the Beautiful......

On top of that didn`t she have some type of domestic thing against Randy?[/b]

think that was randys first wife. read he ended up in prison or some place

Back