Jermaine jackson drops big bucks on ferrari

^^^^^ Alejandra seems to have been judged here and yet no one actually knows her!

If he had made payments then there wouldn't be a lawsuit. If you wanted to know what an ex has to say then read Margaret's book.

She has been a Jackson groupie

It needs always TWO persons to make a baby.
OK, if you prefer Alejandra to call "groupie" do you have any idea how we should call Jermaine who has made Alejandra to this groupie in that moment as he put in the first time his hand on her?
IMO He was the groupiemaker.

Or is in your archaic view of life the woman always the evil and the man is always in danger due to her?
The women are a misfortune in relation to the men?

really incredible

Jermaine has done MORE than his part financially.. He and the Jacksons are even raising the mother!!

That must be a joke. If it was just Alejandra, I could understand your logic, but she's not the only ex wife saying he don't pay child support. And he hasn't raised anyone that's for damn sure. It was his mother with his brother's money who has done all the raising and supporting.

Both Jermaine and Alejandra are deadbeat parents. I feel sorry for their kids. One deadbeat parent is bad enough, but two......

Jermaine tends to sound like he is having a temper tantrum, because of his action's, bragging about how much money he has, is why the mother's of his children, land Jermaine in Court, due to Child Support payment's.

It's why the system got tough on deadbeat Dad's, how irresponsible they become about not supporting their children.

Jermaine Jackson made approximately $750,000 for his appearance on the UK Show, "Celebrity Big Brother." This is what landed Jermaine back in Court in 2007.

Until the children turn 18, father's are expected to pay Child Support. Even if the Dad has an increase in his paycheck's, they should in turn, support the children in a better standard of living, even if the Dad hates the Mom. The children are innocent and should not be made to suffer!

jermaine_jackson_2007_01_26.jpg

"yeah she lives at Havenhurst because she has no ulternative.. She has to live in a 5 million dollar - 10,476 sq foot, 1.05 acre house. (Sarcasim)
I'm sorry but she's a grown @$$ woman, she can move out... "

You have to remember that Randy "provided" house got her and their kids.
He said in 2012 that they struck a deal in 93 that him and Michael (at this stage MJ was dead so he couldn't agree/deny) agreed to let her live in Encino so Randy didn't have to pay child support.

"He's gone through hell because of this woman, couldnt renew his passport (while stuck out of the country) until he paid just under $100,000.. She's mouched off the Jacksons for far too long.."

Poor Jermaine :smilerolleyes:
He truly went through the hell, he went to MJ's executors and asked them to pay his child support, and when that didn't work, he asked Katherine, who in turn went to executors and asked loan for Jermaine's child support. If Alejandra mouched off Jackson's far too long, Jermaine mouched off Michael (not just Jermaine, all of them) and still haven't stopped mouching.
Poor poor Jermaine, he worked so hard.

"She prostituded herself for money... She needs to get a job and take care of her kids! There is no reason to defend her in any way.. Jermaine has done MORE than his part financially.. He and the Jacksons are even raising the mother!!"

I don't defend her at all, but I don't defend Jermaine either. Jermaine hasn't done more than his part. It has always been someone else to save his sorry ass.

"Oh and to add the the statement about her NOT being able to move out... if anything, it's the Jacksons that can't afford for her to move out... What and buy her another house? It's financially safter just to keep her there and let her mouch."

I think they should kick her out and let her write tell-all book as that would sort out all of her money problems once and all:D

I'll bet she does one day as soon as she is able to, because she was after the $$$ (Jackson's and Michael') as much as all the others.
She lived a comfortable life, it's time to move on now and pull your pants up by yourself.

its frankly insulting to see some people try to bring in mjs debt to this sort of conversation as it is totally irrelevent to the conversation at hand. did mj ever dump his kids on family members and and expect them to put a roof over their heads and food in the stomachs while going aorund spending millions on urns? did he claim in court documents he had no income and could not afford to look after his kids while at the same time making large amounts of money from t.v shows etc. yes mj had debts but he worked to pay it off and he certainly made sure his children were ok. to even trying and bring such comments into a coversation about a man that has a history of dening his children and refusing to pay child support while continuing to have what? 7 plus kids with at least 3 different women. is insulting

its frankly insulting to see some people try to bring in mjs debt to this sort of conversation as it is totally irrelevent to the conversation at hand. Did mj ever dump his kids on family members and and expect them to put a roof over their heads and food in the stomachs while going aorund spending millions on urns? Did he claim in court documents he had no income and could not afford to look after his kids while at the same time making large amounts of money from t.v shows etc. Yes mj had debts but he worked to pay it off and he certainly made sure his children were ok. To even trying and bring such comments into a coversation about a man that has a history of dening his children and refusing to pay child support while continuing to have what? 7 plus kids with at least 3 different women. Is insulting
thank you!

No one is defending Jermaine.. That's not the take I am taking here!! Its a matter of people here trying to paint him as a bad parent and don't know at alllllllll what he did or did not do for his kids besides what a lawsuit says...

Jermaine has done a lot of dumb stuff! That doesn't mean he's a bad parent.. And if he really was id think more of his exes or adult children would make that known.

Yeah he got a car.. I that makes not even a quarter of what Jermaine does could go lease/buy/rent a car just like him.. Make payments on it! He could have easily made plans to make small payments on it.. Especially if a Jackson walks on a car lot and says he wants a car..

No one is saying poor Jermaine.. But we have no bases to talk about his parenting because he is behind in child support.. Which now is being garnished anyways.

Supporting your children financially is part of parenthood. I really don't know how he's being garnished but if he is, it means the court issue an order to take part of his salary to support his children because he is not doing it voluntarily. And that is bad parenting. As a parent you don't need to be forced to support your children, you just have to do it.

But this doesn't mean Alejandra is a good parent either. She and her children were living in Michael's house when it was her & Jermaine's duty, as parents, to provide for their children's home, school, food, medical expenses, entertainment, etc. Maybe, I'm being wrong here but I think she's a user. I remember at the time the estate was telling her to leave the house she said in her court papers something like, Michael wouldn't want them to move, don't remember the exact words.

But remember, it is the parents duty to look after the well-being of their children, not the uncle or the grandmother.

Supporting your children financially is part of parenthood. I really don't know how he's being garnished but if he is, it means the court issue an order to take part of his salary to support his children because he is not doing it voluntarily. And that is bad parenting. As a parent you don't need to be forced to support your children, you just have to do it.

But this doesn't mean Alejandra is a good parent either. She and her children were living in Michael's house when it was her & Jermaine's duty, as parents, to provide for their children's home, school, food, medical expenses, entertainment, etc. Maybe, I'm being wrong here but I think she's a user. I remember at the time the estate was telling her to leave the house she said in her court papers something like, Michael wouldn't want them to move, don't remember the exact words.

But remember, it is the parents duty to look after the well-being of their children, not the uncle or the grandmother.
I think both Jermaine and Alexandra are equal leeches, this entire Randy-Jermaine-Alexandra relationship is damn near incest if you ask me.
It can't get anymore ratchet than this.

At least Margaret Morlando had some self respect and left eventually when her business started to take off. Alejandra however is still there along with her adult children along with her adult children 24 year old Geneweave, 22 year old Randy Jr./Dontee (whomever he belongs to) in addition to 17 year old Jaffur and 13 year old Jermajesty.

I think both Jermaine and Alexandra are equal leeches, this entire Randy-Jermaine-Alexandra relationship is damn near incest if you ask me.
It can't get anymore ratchet than this.

At least Margaret Morlando had some self respect and left eventually when her business started to take off. Alejandra however is still there along with her adult children along with her adult children 24 year old Geneweave, 22 year old Randy Jr./Dontee (whomever he belongs to) in addition to 17 year old Jaffur and 13 year old Jermajesty.

Right. I don't want to be rude but seems they have no dignity. Seems to me that they feel someone has to provide for their children but not them because they don't have enough money. What are their children learning from them? I get it that sometimes parents go to difficult financial situation & they try to lower their expenses & move forward but this pair want to live under the same standards they were used to. Too bad, get a job both of them & support your kids. They are your responsibility. Another thing, if there's no enough money in Alejandra's household her older children can work & help financially. I know of a man who started working when he was a little boy, he suffered for it because he missed his childhood. Alejandra's older children are not that young, they enjoyed their childhood and they're adults now. They can work & help their family.

Right. I don't want to be rude but seems they have no dignity. Seems to me that they feel someone has to provide for their children but not them because they don't have enough money. What are their children learning from them? I get it that sometimes parents go to difficult financial situation & they try to lower their expenses & move forward but this pair want to live under the same standards they were used to. Too bad, get a job both of them & support your kids. They are your responsibility. Another thing, if there's no enough money in Alejandra's household her older children can work & help financially. I know of a man who started working when he was a little boy, he suffered for it because he missed his childhood. Alejandra's older children are not that young, they enjoyed their childhood and they're adults now. They can work & help their family.

Her children by Randy are in their early to mid 20s, there is no reason for them to be not working. How long is Geneweave going to be pretending to be a singer instead of getting a paying job? The girl has been pretending to be a singer since at least 2008. At 24, there is no excuse for her to still be leeching off her dead uncle. When Katherine dies most of the 3rd generation will continue wanting to leech off MJ and PPB, mark my word it's going to happen. Some of them (if not all) will be haunting Michael's children the same way their parents haunted Michael, a damn shame considering the majority of them are a lot older than Michael's kids but then again when did age ever stop them? The age thing certainly didn't stop their parents and it's not going to stop them. I wouldn't be surprised if their parents taught them their knowledge of emotional blackmail and leeching. They will be thrown under the bus the same way Michael is now, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
Her children by Randy are in their early to mid 20s, there is no reason for them to be not working. How long is Geneweave going to be pretending to be a singer instead of getting a paying job? The girl has been pretending to be a singer since at least 2008. At 24, there is no excuse for her to still be leeching off her dead uncle. When Katherine dies most of the 3rd generation will continue wanting to leech off MJ and PPB, mark my word it's going to happen. Some of them (if not all) will be haunting Michael's children the same way their parents haunted Michael, a damn shame considering the majority of them are a lot older than Michael's kids but then again when did age ever stop them? The age thing certainly didn't stop their parents and it's not going to stop them. I wouldn't be surprised if their parents taught them their knowledge of emotional blackmail and leeching. They will be thrown under the bus the same way Michael is now, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Their parents showed great example how its done, leech off others and don't bother working because you are member of Jackson "Dynasty" or Jackson "Royalty" or whatever they like to call themselves :puke:
Once when kids gets older, their cousins will be lining up behind their doors and asking them to support their movie projects, musical career, or other ideas they might come up with.

This whole thing gets so confusing about who's who, when it comes to the 2nd generation of the Jackson's.

randyjackson-kids.jpg

Musician Randy Jackson’s kids (L-R) Genevieve Jackson(in white top), twins Donte and Randy Jackson Jr., Stevanna Jackson(in black dress) are photographed with their cousins at Donte and Randy Jr’s high school graduation.
In 1989, Randy Jackson married Eliza Shaffé, with whom he had daughter Stevanna(born On June 17, 1990). During his marriage to Eliza Shaffé, it is alleged that Randy had an affair with Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, producing daughter Genevieve (born December 3, 1989). The couple later went on to have twins Randy Jr. and Donte Jackson.

Then enter's Jermaine Jackson and he and Alejandra hook up and have children together and that would be Jaafar and Jermajesty.

Are we all caught up now?!

Donte and Randy are not twins. They are the same age but his father hasn't been confirmed yet- he could be anyone's child: Randy's, Jermaine or Joseph's since he was the one who brought him and dumped him off at the "baby dump".

AliCat;3918326 said:
This whole thing gets so confusing about who's who, when it comes to the 2nd generation of the Jackson's.

randyjackson-kids.jpg

Musician Randy Jackson’s kids (L-R) Genevieve Jackson(in white top), twins Donte and Randy Jackson Jr., Stevanna Jackson(in black dress) are photographed with their cousins at Donte and Randy Jr’s high school graduation.
In 1989, Randy Jackson married Eliza Shaffé, with whom he had daughter Stevanna(born On June 17, 1990). During his marriage to Eliza Shaffé, it is alleged that Randy had an affair with Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, producing daughter Genevieve (born December 3, 1989). The couple later went on to have twins Randy Jr. and Donte Jackson.

Then enter's Jermaine Jackson and he and Alejandra hook up and have children together and that would be Jaafar and Jermajesty.

No:)

Twins Donte and Randy Jr?
Donte is not officially adopted Jackson but is Jackson by blood :)cheeky: if you know what I mean) but not twin with Randy Jr:)

Donte is adopted Jackson and Jackson by blood :cheeky: but not twin with Randy Jr:)

God knows who he belongs to, for all we know he could be Michael's half brother, considering he was brought to Encino by Joseph when he was a toddler. There has to have been some kind of a relationship, as it's impossible to cross state borders with a minor child and let him leave at the family dumping ground.

Here's what I have learned about Donte Jackson.

Donte Jackson is the twin brother of Stephen Randall Jackson, Jr. both born to Randy Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza in 1991. Donte Jackson was subsequently adopted by his Uncle Jermaine in 1995.

At the advice of their father Joseph Jackson and due to custody and child support issues concerning the children, I believe it was agreed that Donte would be taken care of by Jermaine and remain with his mother and Randy Jr. would remain with his father.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/2009/5/Fourth-Generation.htm

Donte and Randy Jr have different birthdays, one was born in June and the other in October.

I would probably trust what is written in Margaret's book simply because there would be absolutely no reason to lie, as Bubs said, he was brought to the house at 18 months old by Joseph from Las Vegas.

I think this best explains it:

Lou wrote at 2011-01-01 02:19:31
Randy Jr. was born on October 2, 1991

Donte was born on June 13, 1992

They are not twins.

Randy Jr. is the son of Randy Jackson & Alejandra Oaziaza.

Donte Jackson, previously known as Donte Williams was brought to Hayvenhurst from Las Vegas by Joe Jackson when he was 2 years old.

They live in the family compound Hayvenhurst, in Encino, with their mother and her other children from both her relationship with Randy, and her relationship with Jermaine.

It doesn't seem that Alejandra is Donte's mother as the dates they were born are too close together.

He is rumoured to be Joe Jackson's love child.. Or Randy got 2 women pregnant around the same time.

Donte, Genevieve & Randy Jr:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/2009/5/f/Fourth-Generation.htm

Randy-and-Donte-s-Graduation-prince-michael-jackson-21310526-560-401.jpg

I think it's unlikely he is Randy's, so if he is a Jackson by blood I would guess Joe or Jermaines, my money is on Joe.

ETA there was a time that the rumour was that he was Janet's

PPS Is that photo photoshopped?

AliCat;3918326 said:

randyjackson-kids.jpg

twinklEE;3918359 said:
Donte and Randy are not twins. They are the same age but his father hasn't been confirmed yet- he could be anyone's child: Randy's, Jermaine or Joseph's since he was the one who brought him and dumped him off at the "baby dump".

Bubs;3918361 said:
No:)

Donte is not officially adopted Jackson but is Jackson by blood :)cheeky: if you know what I mean) but not twin with Randy Jr:)

twinklEE;3918366 said:
God knows who he belongs to, for all we know he could be Michael's half brother, considering he was brought to Encino by Joseph when he was a toddler. There has to have been some kind of a relationship, as it's impossible to cross state borders with a minor child and let him leave at the family dumping ground.

AliCat;3918399 said:
Here's what I have learned about Donte Jackson.

Donte Jackson is the twin brother of Stephen Randall Jackson, Jr. both born to Randy Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza in 1991. Donte Jackson was subsequently adopted by his Uncle Jermaine in 1995.

At the advice of their father Joseph Jackson and due to custody and child support issues concerning the children, I believe it was agreed that Donte would be taken care of by Jermaine and remain with his mother and Randy Jr. would remain with his father.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/2009/5/Fourth-Generation.htm

LastTear;3918417 said:
Donte and Randy Jr have different birthdays, one was born in June and the other in October.

:scratch:.... omg rumors ...:whisperinginear

My guess is he is Joe's kid. Joe has lived in Vegas for years and honestly I think Donte kind of looks like him, especially in the eyes.

Yeah he looks like joe imo.

the leaching off mj and his kids is a jackson mentality imo. going through the siblings and into the second generation. after all how many of the second generation bar a few actually have jobs. and i dont class wannabe singers/directors that never go anywhere as jobs.seems they all think they are special cause they are related to mj and dont have to get normal jobs and work for a living because of their entitlement complex

I'll just say this, I see more resemblance in Donte and Randy than I do Jermaine.. Donte has the face shape of randy, and his middle name is Randall!! But than again, what would be the point of hiding the truth like it would matter to the public.

Randy looks more like Katherine. Looking Donte's close up pictures, he looks more like Joe than Jermaine or Randy.

The more I know things about the Jacksons, the more I convince myself Michael raised himself. He was a responsible and devout father, he didn't go out impregnate any random women and took care of his children. He was ethical and hardworking man, if he had debts he didn't expect anyone else to do so and pay them.

KOPV maybe due to your experience, you are looking at Jermaine's situation in the same way, and it may not be the case. I agree with you in some respects:
-I am a woman and know for a fact that many women spend the child support mainly on themselves.
-I know that the courts will give a big award to the first woman who goes for child support, and then the current wife and children do have less & become restricted financially. (That is why men/women should be careful of what they do.)
-It is true that some men do give their children much aid, even though they are behind in child support, e.g., they pay the school fees, buy the clothes, buy food, pay for vacations, pay for extracurricular activities, send them pocket money, pay the rent, pay for the technology.
-It is true that Alejandra could try to get a regular job and find an apt for her children.

In spite of all that^^, Jermaine still has to give child support for the children he brought into this world. There is no evidence that Jermaine is paying for all the above listed items/support for the children^^ because 1) they lived in Michael's home and Michael paid for food & shelter. Plus, Alejandra even said Katherine gave her money, & we all know where that money came from.

2) If he was giving all that support but not paying the child support, all that information would show up, because Jermaine would list all the things he paid for and show the receipts totaling monies in excess of the $3,000. He would bring that to court to show the judge that each month he gives more than $3,000 to his children.

4) If he had the money he would not risk international ridicule with the passport issue last year, begging the estate for help last year, or being shamed with the passport incident this year to name a few. The estate would not have to give Katherine the loan to help Jermaine pay the support and then offer a condo to Alejandra so that she could leave that house. (We all know about the incident where she refused to leave the house & that embarrassing situation.) Now after reading that Jermaine did not want the court information about his lack of work, debt, & child support problems made public, why would you think he would allow all this public shaming/disclosure, if he had the money to give this woman? He would give her the $3,000 and keep his image intact as the rich sun guy.

5) Even though a woman may spend most of the child support on herself, you can't punish your children by withholding the payment. Doing that just allowed Michael to be abused & stressed because he had to take up the slack and pay for much of those children's needs. If a woman spends most of the money on herself and neglects the children, then the man needs to get proof of how the children are neglected and bring it to the court. If you have that proof the courts would gladly give you temporary custody of the children and then you do not have to pay child support. The woman would get a case with the child protective services if you do it right.

I still don't think he bought that car because he thought Katherine was getting the money from AEG. Maybe he wanted to show that the AEG verdict would mean nothing to him because right before the verdict was reached he was able to go out and buy an expensive car. Another reason could be what Alicat said about him trying to show that not paying child support does not mean he has no money.

Last edited:
Back